Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
super stas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I see that even a few skams have come up with Lobstex. As people, conscience allows such to do, I do not represent ....
Such a good project.... I think that potential investors will open their eyes wider and see that the project is not currently collecting funds)
Well, there are guys who have a lot of money, they just read that the project is connected with the crypto currency and are ready to pay him money.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

I see that even a few skams have come up with Lobstex. As people, conscience allows such to do, I do not represent ....
Such a good project.... I think that potential investors will open their eyes wider and see that the project is not currently collecting funds)
Well, there are guys who have a lot of money, they just read that the project is connected with the crypto currency and are ready to pay him money.
That's because of such reckless investors, very often suffer normal projects. Instead of putting money in the right place, they actually throw it away
Botaisk

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

I understand that now it is just such a time when many deceivers appeared and people are still a bit gullible, it's not difficult to deceive. I think that in time many will get brains in place!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

I understand that now it is just such a time when many deceivers appeared and people are still a bit gullible, it's not difficult to deceive. I think that in time many will get brains in place!
I think that as this industry will develops, new trustful investors will appear, who will also lose their money. We need regulation of this sphere.
If the ICO is will be regulated, then the whole point of this industry will disappear, because a lot of money will be spent on permits and buyurocracy.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I think that as this industry will develops, new trustful investors will appear, who will also lose their money. We need regulation of this sphere.
If the ICO is will be regulated, then the whole point of this industry will disappear, because a lot of money will be spent on permits and buyurocracy.
Well,  for example, Pavel Durov conducted ICO for the Telegram, and in my opinion everything went perfectly and quickly, both with papers and with the collection of funds for development.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Well,  for example, Pavel Durov conducted ICO for the Telegram, and in my opinion everything went perfectly and quickly, both with papers and with the collection of funds for development.
Everyone understands that Pavel Durov has enormous connections, and he negotiated without any problems about permits and documents. In addition, he has a lot of money))
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

Everyone understands that Pavel Durov has enormous connections, and he negotiated without any problems about permits and documents. In addition, he has a lot of money))
As for me, Durov is an outstanding man, in his head such thoughts and things fly that not everyone can understand it
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

He is a man with big ambitions and even more brains. It's hard to even imagine what else he can come up with. But it will definitely be useful to people.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Depends only on your assumptions and desires. If you are sure that you want to buy now - do it safely.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Depends only on your assumptions and desires. If you are sure that you want to buy now - do it safely.
Yeah, if bitcoin will cost 100 thousand dollars, then there is not much difference in how much it was bought, for 2 thousand or 6 thousands dollars. Also with LOBS tokens))
punkster

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Yeah, if bitcoin will cost 100 thousand dollars, then there is not much difference in how much it was bought, for 2 thousand or 6 thousands dollars. Also with LOBS tokens))
It's already necessary to have at least some analytical capabilities, because until the end it is not known where the market will turn in the future and whether there will be any growth at all.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

It is worth paying attention to the company Bitmain, which now began to attract even more funds. Very interesting solution in a falling market.
super stas

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

It is worth paying attention to the company Bitmain, which now began to attract even more funds. Very interesting solution in a falling market.
For a common person it is very difficult to realize the full potential of a particular enterprise. Perhaps these guys are going to launch the release of some other products.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

For a common person it is very difficult to realize the full potential of a particular enterprise. Perhaps these guys are going to launch the release of some other products.
These are very interesting guys. They were the first to start producing equipment for mining and I'm more than sure that they will be the strongest in the market.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Bernart

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Kashully

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: