Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID  (Read 33411 times)
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:42:44 PM

i agree with ghash.io, if you can get into it XD

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:25:26 PM

btcguild with failover to bitminter edit: please
also my addy for all the lovely satoshis: 12xgXURUirnAbcZRpC8mB6qgQLsRXqXNWW

Gotcha ya, railzand...  Smiley

OK lady's and gents,

Since we will be getting our first miner soon, it's time to vote on a mining pool so please make your suggestions here. Once we have enough suggestions I will make a list and then we can vote.

Thanks!
James

Mining Pool List

1. GHash.io
2. btcguild
3. Bitminter

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

Check it out, coolist thing in quite awhile!!

Check it out!! This is similar to an Idea I was working on, but they got there first!!

Youtube

Indiegogo Page: Solar Roadways

Collecting donations for the Solar Roadways Project

Donation Address: BTC1KUHaFVg7mBLaSeL6NN9FwA77nEydkSZ3K

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LDR

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:12:55 AM

I vote Ghash with Eligius as a backup.

Even with the increased hashpower it will be nearly impossible to ROI at this point. We can't afford be paying 2% to BTC Guild and Bitminter only has 1% of the network hashrate and a 1% fee. Ghash has zero fees and the highest hashrate. With the rise of Discus Fish, Ghash isn't a 51% attack threat anymore so there is no need to feel guilty about using it anymore. Eligius also has zero fees, a solid hashrate and pays transaction fees to miners.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:47:18 AM

I vote Ghash with Eligius as a backup.

Even with the increased hashpower it will be nearly impossible to ROI at this point. We can't afford be paying 2% to BTC Guild and Bitminter only has 1% of the network hashrate and a 1% fee. Ghash has zero fees and the highest hashrate. With the rise of Discus Fish, Ghash isn't a 51% attack threat anymore so there is no need to feel guilty about using it anymore. Eligius also has zero fees, a solid hashrate and pays transaction fees to miners.

Eligius has been added to the list, thanks LDR...

OK lady's and gents,

Since we will be getting our first miner soon, it's time to vote on a mining pool so please make your suggestions here. Once we have enough suggestions I will make a list and then we can vote.

Thanks!
James

Mining Pool List

1. GHash.io
2. btcguild
3. Bitminter
4. Eligius

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

1&4

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:25:07 AM

1&4

Were not voting yet, just collecting pool names.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LDR

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

Thanks for the updates. You can show my username too.
All done.

Just a heads up, I am working on submitting an application to Havelock Investments to raise capital for the SWMC Hashing Exchange. This will be a ground floor opportunity to earn a BTC income on the other side of the industry, rather than buying miningware to mine with, owners of shares in the SWMC Hashing Exchange will be earning BTC as a profit share in the Hashing Exchange's miningware and hash sales as well as on the hosting fees. The capital to be raised will be used to finance the physical infrastructure (miningware fabrication and supporting systems.) I have tried to raise the funds directly so as to save on some of the fees involved in an IPO, but there is little interest. So I will try the Havelock route to see if this improves the situation.

Thanks!
James

Thanks!

I was an intern at Merrill Lynch in college for a year, the number one thing the big brokers drilled into my head was do not mess around with something without reading absolutely everything because everything important is hidden in the fine print. Please read the Havelock terms and conditions before you list on Havelock. The third and fourth paragraphs are horrible as they directly bar investors and companies that reside in the US, China and Germany, from listing or trading on their platform. That is three of the four largest economies in the world. I swear I remember you said that you are from the U.S., doesn't this immediately make Havelock a non-starter?

The "No Advice", "Accuracy of Information" and "No Liability" sections are even worse, as they basically say we don't guarantee the data is true and you can't rely on it in any way shape or form. They can literally invent numbers and just throw them up on their charts and graphs without repercussion. They assume no responsibility for anything at all. Worse yet, the company is based is Panama which has some of the worst investment protection laws in the world. They could seize all your funds or disappear and you will not be able to sue them even if you could find them. Honestly, the whole ToS reads like it was designed for scamming people. If you haven't legally registered as at least an LLC, you could potentially be personally liable and guilty of fraud. Do not list your company on their platform without talking to an attorney or stock broker and knowing your own liability.

If you still decided to go the Havelock route, you need to consider at the very least adding an option where you can convert Havelock shares to direct shares like Asicminer does. For example with AM1 shares you can import/export shares between Havelock and "direct" shares. This protects buyers in the event that Havelock collapses, is fraudulant, loses popularity or regulators roll in. Sites like Havelock have zero compliance regulation to protect investors like the SEC/FINRA does for the real stock market (mandatory audits, portability, liability etc). Allowing "direct" shares is a way to make the shares portable, similar to the way that stock certificates make real stocks portable. For example, on Wall Street you can change banks without losing your shares, they just send over the stock certs from your old bank one to your new one. They protect investor from a Mt. Gox or Bear Stearns like collapse, or regulators shutting down the site.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:46:23 AM

Thanks for the updates. You can show my username too.
All done.

Just a heads up, I am working on submitting an application to Havelock Investments to raise capital for the SWMC Hashing Exchange. This will be a ground floor opportunity to earn a BTC income on the other side of the industry, rather than buying miningware to mine with, owners of shares in the SWMC Hashing Exchange will be earning BTC as a profit share in the Hashing Exchange's miningware and hash sales as well as on the hosting fees. The capital to be raised will be used to finance the physical infrastructure (miningware fabrication and supporting systems.) I have tried to raise the funds directly so as to save on some of the fees involved in an IPO, but there is little interest. So I will try the Havelock route to see if this improves the situation.

Thanks!
James

Thanks!

I was an intern at Merrill Lynch in college for a year, the number one thing the big brokers drilled into my head was do not mess around with something without reading absolutely everything because everything important is hidden in the fine print. Please read the Havelock terms and conditions before you list on Havelock. The third and fourth paragraphs are horrible as they directly bar investors and companies that reside in the US, China and Germany, from listing or trading on their platform. That is three of the four largest economies in the world. I swear I remember you said that you are from the U.S., doesn't this immediately make Havelock a non-starter?

The "No Advice", "Accuracy of Information" and "No Liability" sections are even worse, as they basically say we don't guarantee the data is true and you can't rely on it in any way shape or form. They can literally invent numbers and just throw them up on their charts and graphs without repercussion. They assume no responsibility for anything at all. Worse yet, the company is based is Panama which has some of the worst investment protection laws in the world. They could seize all your funds or disappear and you will not be able to sue them even if you could find them. Honestly, the whole ToS reads like it was designed for scamming people. If you haven't legally registered as at least an LLC, you could potentially be personally liable and guilty of fraud. Do not list your company on their platform without talking to an attorney or stock broker and knowing your own liability.

If you still decided to go the Havelock route, you need to consider at the very least adding an option where you can convert Havelock shares to direct shares like Asicminer does. For example with AM1 shares you can import/export shares between Havelock and "direct" shares. This protects buyers in the event that Havelock collapses, is fraudulant, loses popularity or regulators roll in. Sites like Havelock have zero compliance regulation to protect investors like the SEC/FINRA does for the real stock market (mandatory audits, portability, liability etc). Allowing "direct" shares is a way to make the shares portable, similar to the way that stock certificates make real stocks portable. For example, on Wall Street you can change banks without losing your shares, they just send over the stock certs from your old bank one to your new one. They protect investor from a Mt. Gox or Bear Stearns like collapse, or regulators shutting down the site.

Thanks LDR, I wasn't aware of those section since I only just started the process.

I'll have to reconsider my options.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LDR

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:58:30 AM

Thanks LDR, I wasn't aware of those section since I only just started the process.

I'll have to reconsider my options.

No problem man, I just don't want you to get screwed. Havelock could have good people behind it, but its just sketchy how far they took their ToS. They went out of their way to take zero responsibility even if they aren't going to be intentionally fraudulent.

I really wish there was a trustworthy Kickstarter competitor for crypto, that is what you really need. Or a rich hero member as an angel investor.

railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

If only there was someone to save us from ourselves. A bitcoin businessman with tonnes of experience of what works in startup.

I bet he'd have a submarine helicopter.

xTachibana

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:06:50 AM

i personally prefer btcjam and cryptostocks, i dont really like havelock (their layout is awful)

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:02:56 PM

i personally prefer btcjam and cryptostocks, i dont really like havelock (their layout is awful)

btcjam's fee is 30%!!  Shocked ROI would be next to impossible.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:32:15 AM

btcjam's fee is 30%!!  Shocked ROI would be next to impossible.

really? i thought it was like 5%, either way cryptostocks is decent if not for the fact that their damn withdrawal fee is .005 >.>

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:20:23 PM

NEPTUNE'S START SHIPPING THIS WEEK!!

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-94

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

Just some quick guesswork on the hashing power that the Neptune may provide based on the Jupiter's performance numbers...

1440 cores @ 716 MH/s per core = 1.03104 TH/s per chip * 5 chips (not 4 chips as I previously assumed) = 5.1552 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Nuptune's = 10.3104TH/s  for our GB

1440 cores @ 781 MH/s per core = 1.12464 TH/s per chip * 5 chips = 5.6232 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Neptune's = 11,2464 TH/s for our GB

** Of course, we must realize that the chips may perform better or worse than the Jupiter's chips. They may have added a fifth chip to compensate for lower than expected performance of the Neptune chips -OR- They may have added the fifth chip to make sure their customers make ROI+. We'll have to wait and see...

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:17:23 PM

Place Your Vote
Should we convert the second Neptune to a Titan scrypt miner?

Apparently, the performance of the Neptune is unexpectedly disappointing. Looks like KNC has had some issues with their new chip. Although the hash rate at 3.3 TH/s is higher than the Jupiter, the Neptune is under-performing per core compared to the Jupiter, and that is with a FIFTH chip added to the mix...

That comes out at just over 486 MH/s per core, just about two thirds that of Jupiter's 716-781 MH/s per core. I am assuming that they have either a high dead core count or that in their rush to ship the Neptune's that they haven't tweaked the firmware well enough...

KNC states that the will be offering the opportunity to receive their new Titan scrypt miner instead of the second Neptune. So lets vote on whether or not to take the Neptune or the Titan...

All votes count, you must vote or you leave the decision to those who do vote

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tmu

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:08:26 PM

Double vote  Wink

As pool of choice I vote Eligius (and big no for ghash.io)
And I figure Titan could be better than second Neptune.
And as Titan pool I vote for some multicoin_pool with LTC payouts (diversity).

-tmu
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Haven't you gotten them yet?  Are they online?

I have 4 contracts.  Paid for them, not sure if I'm on a spreadsheet or anything.  I have the emails to you, etc saved though. 

I think mining Scrypt isn't a good way to go.  I think it's better to stick with the Neptune.  I think there is reason to believe that Scrypt is going to get drained rapidly when all the scrypt miners start cashing in and the difficulty soars.  Then it won't be worth mining.  But like everything with future predictions, it's all a guess. 

At least with the Neptunes, they are mining NOW (Or sooner anyway) and we have a known quantity.  The Titan may suffer delays or also be under whelming.  So it's all a risk.  I vote to just stick it out with Bitcoin but I won't cry if we go to the Titan. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
LDR

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:10:00 PM

Haven't you gotten them yet?  Are they online?

I have 4 contracts.  Paid for them, not sure if I'm on a spreadsheet or anything.  I have the emails to you, etc saved though.  

I think mining Scrypt isn't a good way to go.  I think it's better to stick with the Neptune.  I think there is reason to believe that Scrypt is going to get drained rapidly when all the scrypt miners start cashing in and the difficulty soars.  Then it won't be worth mining.  But like everything with future predictions, it's all a guess.  

At least with the Neptunes, they are mining NOW (Or sooner anyway) and we have a known quantity.  The Titan may suffer delays or also be under whelming.  So it's all a risk.  I vote to just stick it out with Bitcoin but I won't cry if we go to the Titan.  

I disagree about the scrypt difficulty. With scrypt there is a constant influx of new alts coins which means difficulty doesn't matter. Multipools have such large hashrates that if difficulty jumps on one coin they just switch to an easier coin until the diff retargets back down. So far this has negated the already shipping scrypt Asics like Zeus, Gridseed, etc. There is also constant price manipulation on the exchanges that make certain days wildly profitable for mining scrypt which doesn't happen in the larger normalized bitcoin market. The real thing to worry about is the price of BTC skyrocketing which would cause the exchange rates to plummet, thus killing multipool profitability.

I vote to get a Titan instead of a second Neptune and use it on a multipool like Trademybit, Wafflepool, etc.

Isn't today the last day of Q2? Any word on shipping?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: