Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
Sysmark

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Hi !
It is really a difficult question to be answered as everything depends mostly on the time factor.
Since the technology is evolving really fast,there can be many other better alternatives.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

I do not think the ERC20 tokens are scam but the people behind the token make scams because there are also many tokens that use platforms that are not scam
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Most of the ERC20 tokens are okay and I don't have any problem with it. But nowadays, there are ERC20 tokens that are not worth investing for because the people behind it has a bad intention and it is not worth investing for. That's why we should be more wise today and if you are planning to invest, choose the potential and already well known coins not the new ones.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Scammers will always be scammers we can take it from them,meaning even if its not erc20 tokens if they wanna victimized they will do it..so i can see that its your fault not knowing the ico youre gonna bet in..

I do not think the ERC20 tokens are scam but the people behind the token make scams because there are also many tokens that use platforms that are not scam
Certainly,token can do us no harm,but those who use and manipulate this,they are the scammers that you need to look upon,to prevent being a victim
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Ebitcoin has created to be the scam coin. Man, it's your fault because you were not doing any research about that. if you were seeing about the fact we didn't need ebitcoin and it's another crap coin create by a thief.
Credits has done very well to the ico participants. do a lot of research before you are investing in anything.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Do you trust them?
yes I do, not all erc20 token are scam, it is just being used by the scammers since making a coin using erc20 or smart contract is easy that even a kid can make any coin if he wants to.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

If you talking about scam, not only erc20 tokens, other coin also have a lot of scammer behind the project, everyone easy to create their own erc20 Tokens, do you know suddenly a lot of airdrop come out in last year August? Most of them is erc20 tokens and all of the is just pump and dump then become shit tokens. I don't trust all of them, but I still trading erc20 tokens everyday

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Do you trust them?

for myself, I would not buy the ERC20 tokens, the project coming from it, is not worth to buy
it would be better for me to get free or if it has a good potency then I will participating on bounty. even if it is a scam i still can good for it but the possibility of a scam is only about 20% only.

if you really want to buy ERC20 token, don't just look at the use of it. watch other perspective too. Devs, WP, Roadmap and other review about it.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
crypto_117 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

Do you trust them?

if you really want to buy ERC20 token, don't just look at the use of it. watch other perspective too. Devs, WP, Roadmap and other review about it.

What do you think about Oyster? Lead developer is anonymous but everthing else looks fine.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Do you trust them?
The ERC20 is a blockchain so the platform that many tokens rely on it for development. Almost all tokens is based on this platform. Joining scam projects is your choice for believing in that project. Be careful with the projects you want to invest because so many scam projects are launch every day.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

A lot of ERC20 tokens is scam but there are high-quality projects. You should choose projects carefully.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Don't lose your belief just because 1 or some scam coins. There are many other potential coins that you can invest and earn profit from them.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Don't lose your belief just because 1 or some scam coins. There are many other potential coins that you can invest and earn profit from them.
sure dude..i believe ethereum and erc20 tokens also have a future. there are many good tokens, the scam is not the token but behind the people who work in its project.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

ERC-20 tokens are fine, I have quite a few variants now stored in MyEtherWallet they are easy to issue as part of a smart contract in an ICO and it is a fine way for a company to easily launch their coin without having to do months of development just to get started.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Do you trust them?
I have never encountered any difficulties!
I have always trusted and trusted them. It is very convenient and practical.
so that whoever does not speak, I will always remain faithful ERC20.
there are no better ones now !!!
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

why not? if the project is good and team is trustful what is wrong with having their erc20 tokens. if you buy a hardware wallet to store them i think you are very safe (not totally ofcourse).
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

I trust a project based on the business model, team and other factors. A coin or ERC20 token is the least I will look at. There is no point to create its own block chain if there is no need for it.

The problem why investors are losing money is because of the project and not what type of coin is it.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Do you trust them?

the problem was not lied on ERC20 but instead it was your problem.
you did not do a proper research before investing your money into it,even though you sold it i believe you lost some of its value.
if you looked at its history you should have know that they're created based on airdrop.
plus they named their project as EBTC,which means Bitcoin in form of ERC20.
does it make a sense ? in my opinion it does not make any sense at all.
it was a cover,they did it intentionally just to gain an attention from people.no more than that.
also if we are talking about Elixir and Credits,
what make you believe them when you were investing your money ? if you invested your money into it because of other people.
i think it would be better for you to sell it right now and stay away from it.
you need a faith and at the same time knowledge about something that you're investing for,it's not gamble but instead it was an investment.
you need to be a smart people and figure out what it is.
ERC20 is fine.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

I believe ERC20, because many successful coin ERC20 and give big profit for the investors, so I will always trust with ERC20.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

The basis of the vast majority of ICO is the ERC20 standard from Ethereum. The basis of the tokens included in the top 20 is the ERC20 standard. So I think that there are a lot of good tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: