Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4427 times)
zacafron31

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

you are really a good investor sir Smiley you have vision in right project to invest. I'm going to read their whitepaper later Smiley GO XCOV community lets spread good words about XCOV.

haha not that much but I do research some project before investing sir that's why Smiley so how is your reading about their whitepapers ?Smiley

haha that's why you're almost perfect interms of picking good project. hmm very thoughtful they have that low fees per transaction, the feature that you can use the exchange even you are in ANDROID or IOS, and Im still not finish reading hehe .
jakelumaad14

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley
bjornandre

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

The Pre ICO starts in 2 days do you have a KYC?
mykim

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!

Thanks Mykim for support  Smiley

your welcome sir because, I am looking forward to meet that robot in the near future as I look forward to invest in the system.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Do the Bounty of Xcov still running?

Yes , its running
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

The Pre ICO starts in 2 days do you have a KYC?

No need for KYC  Smiley
mykim

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

I am amazed as I've read in the whitepaper one of the main advantages in participating in the ICO, because it says that there's an opportunity to recover initial investment, can you further explain?
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I am amazed as I've read in the whitepaper one of the main advantages in participating in the ICO, because it says that there's an opportunity to recover initial investment, can you further explain?

Its talking about selling XCV TOKENS
inqex.com

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

I think the project is interesting. Integrated support for Forex trading. There is trade using a trading robot. Can be considered for investment.

Yes this is the best thing
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley

Thanks mate
mykim

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

I'm sure investors are pretty much excited and it's no doubt  Wink Smiley
inqex.com

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thank you

Great idea
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

I'm sure investors are pretty much excited and it's no doubt  Wink Smiley

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

Is your website required KYC?

Yap i also hope this would be the same in there bounties.

Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4289380.msg38578370#msg38578370

Thank you
mykim

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

The support team is very responsive, I'm so glad to be part of this community..more power team XCOV! Cheesy
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

The support team is very responsive, I'm so glad to be part of this community..more power team XCOV! Cheesy

Thanks Mykim ,
Xcov.com
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Invest, buy and hold. That’s just how the world of crypto currency is. It will fall but most of the time it will rise, excited for the upcoming pre ico.

Thank you DrHeo for support Smiley

By the way, how many percentage will I receive when someone signed up and invested through my referral link?

5%

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

nowadays a lot of trading platform on market. WHt is your main advantages?
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

nowadays a lot of trading platform on market. WHt is your main advantages?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Great roadmap and graphics. Lots of detail to this project.

Thanks Seanver for support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: