Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4421 times)
inqex.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inqex.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

I like this things to be done in order to get bonus coins, well its not actually a free coins give away since yu still need to do something, but hey! Its just some easy tasks to do.

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Honestly, for those who will be here right from the start and time where xcov is still fairly new, we might gain a lot for its increase. So lets go invite more people to join and spread the word about xcov!

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Good project sir..
How much is the minimum buying in??

There is no minimum
Thank you

1 XCV = 0.05 USD

Fund distribution
350 millions Token
150 millions Token sale
7.5 millions Hard Cap

Token distribution
45% Distributed to Community
25% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
2% “Bounty” campaign
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

It is a very good project and it will provide a new level and opportunity to cryptocurrency and rise the all over value of cryptocurrency.

Thanks for support
For more info join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

This project was truly amazing and a great idea, I'm happy to be part of this project.

Thanks Bjornandre for support Smiley
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

what are your platform advantages, from other platforms or exchanges that are currently available?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform.

[/b]

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.

9 DAYS REMAINING
PRE-ICO 35% BONUS
XCOV.COM
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Do the Bounty of Xcov still running?

Yes sir
Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4289380
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

A worthy project. I propose to look at the market right now, on new technologies and ideas for this company, I liked everything in this crypto world, you will learn and understand the benefits!

By purchasing the XCV TOKEN automatically become a permanent PARTNER of the Xcov.com platform
The owners of the xcov.com are originally developers, traders and investors so they know very well what the investor needs.
Join now and become a permanent PARTNER

XCOV.COM
SMART DIGITAL CURRENCIES TRADING PLATFORM
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

PRE-ICO is LIVE 35% BONUS
Buy XCV TOKEN Now
Become a Partner of Xcov Platform
xcov.com/buy-xcv-token/

Great , i will but it now

XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO Starts in 01-June-2018

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

By purchasing the XCV TOKEN automatically become a permanent PARTNER of the Xcov.com platform
The owners of the xcov.com are originally developers, traders and investors so they know very well what the investor needs.
Join now and become a permanent PARTNER

XCOV.COM
SMART DIGITAL CURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM

XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO Starts in 01-June-2018

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Best ico project , good luck team

My rate is the best project this year

Thanks sir for support
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Signals Service
Lifetime access to exclusive and high quality trading signals with +85% of accuracy to trade it yourself on any broker or exchange.

Autotrading 100% hands-free

Online platform compatible with main Cryptocurrency exchanges and Xcov brokers to connect Xcov signals with user accounts without moving their funds.

Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

The team is originally a programmers, traders, investors and experts in digital currencies since its inception
So they know very well what the trader and the investor needs from the blockchain and crypto tradind, so we are working hard to provide all this through Xcov.com platform.
Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley

thank you sir for helping spread the good project to your fellow investors .. can I ask something sir ?

Your welcome mate .. yes sure

what is your question sir ? I know that it will be related to XCOV Smiley

Thanks sir
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

inqex.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

I like this things to be done in order to get bonus coins, well its not actually a free coins give away since yu still need to do something, but hey! Its just some easy tasks to do.

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

Compared to the year 2015, the competition for altcoins and other trading platforms have now reached to a new heights. The competition is too big so my question is how xcov can keep up?

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

The Pre ICO starts in 2 days do you have a KYC?

No sir its completely privacy
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

yeah yeah sir i already read their whitepapers and yeah i would like to increase my investment Smiley

haha see ? reading can change people's mind Smiley nice to hear that let us invest big this project Smiley this is one time big time profit in the future.

like an expert ha ? and yeah dont worry I will also tell my fellow investor to invest this wonderful project called XCOV exchange .. this will change our lives Smiley

thank you sir for helping spread the good project to your fellow investors .. can I ask something sir ?

Your welcome mate .. yes sure

what is your question sir ? I know that it will be related to XCOV Smiley

Contact us if you need help
info@xcov.com
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

is there a bonus?
how much is that if found ?

35% Bonus for 1st round
price 0.05$
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: