Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4421 times)
zacafron31

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

you are really a good investor sir Smiley you have vision in right project to invest. I'm going to read their whitepaper later Smiley GO XCOV community lets spread good words about XCOV.

haha not that much but I do research some project before investing sir that's why Smiley so how is your reading about their whitepapers ?Smiley

haha that's why you're almost perfect interms of picking good project. hmm very thoughtful they have that low fees per transaction, the feature that you can use the exchange even you are in ANDROID or IOS, and Im still not finish reading hehe .

haha finish that sir you will learn more things about XCOV project Smiley you will be amazed

no doubt sir ,good project with good team= successful project Smiley

haha nice sir .. so where did you hear about XCOV project sir zac ?

from my fellow investor , they invited me to invest this project because they said that XCOV project is very nice to invest . and I do believe them they are more expert than me Smiley

nice desition sir so what is your future price for this token ? just your opinion Smiley

0.15 is enough for me sir haha Smiley no one knows it will hit 1$ soon .

as my prediction is right it will hit more than 1$ sir because their supply is low .. 2 to 3 $ I think.

its lambo time haha.. so did you purchase sir ? its already june 1 (in my county )

hahaha nope . Im still waiting for my fellow investor they said we will buy together . I think we will use 1 wallet  for all of us.

ohh okayy so all you investment funds will be in 1 wallet right thats good technique tho you will get same bonus i think from XCOV. Families right ??

yup that's is how we buy token mostly in big investment like this XCOV project .. 1 wallet per token.. nope we are just friends, close friends but we can call ourselves as family in investment Smiley

nice one sir so how many eth also does your fellow investor will invest in the XCOV project ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bjornandre

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

I have to study this project very well cause i know this will be better than the other project.
jakelumaad14

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

haha no sir .my only budget for this is only 5eth small investment but i know this wonderful project can give me x100 profit soon. i believe in this project Smiley

Thank you for believing sir . we can if we have a full support from the community and lets just spread about XCOV in any social media Smiley

i already told my friends who engage in cryptocurrency to have an investment here in XCOV I said that we will get more profit if they will invest and i think they will invest I already explain them the project  Smiley

wow goodnews for the team another investors Smiley thank you for spreading good news about XCOV exchange you will not regret this moment Smiley

you're welcome sir Smiley yeah this is the project that i will invest and i will never be regretful in the future . Im in the right path to invest the XCOV project.

yeah yeah sir good for us , so where did you hear about XCOV project sir ?

that is a wonderful question . I heard it from telegram that this XCOV project is a nice to invest with and so i made a research and now I agree to them sir.

good decision making there sir Smiley I did that also research first before investing . and this is worth investing sir mark my word Smiley

Haha yeah right no to regret Smiley so how about you sir ? where did you find this great project called XCOV ?

I found also this project on telegram . so I came here for to study everything about XCOV and yeah all goes well though.

we are the same though. so sir what would be your price prediction of this project ? Im gonna ask you because you are an expert Smiley

a good project like XCOV ? not less than 1$ is my prediction Smiley

base of what i learn in economics , laws the demand and supply Smiley LESS SUPPLY so it is demand that is why It will be huge soon:) XCOV project will change our life sir it will make other people rich and we sir we will be rich soon because of this project Smiley

you have learn a lot in your class ah . no doubt so when are you planning to buy sir ?

maybe lastday of pre ICO sir . I have important matters to deal with thats why but surely i will invest in XCOV.

okay sir time is also important here sir when interms of bonus Smiley so dont be late sir , buy before Pre-ico ends to get the highest bonus and be part of XCOV family Smiley

yup time is gold when you are investing but dont worry sir i will buy ASAP , i will not let this XCOV project be my worst regret in the future because I didnt buy early dont worry sir maybe next week before ends of pre ICO Smiley
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
inqex.com

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I wish the best for you
inqex.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

haha no sir .my only budget for this is only 5eth small investment but i know this wonderful project can give me x100 profit soon. i believe in this project Smiley

Thank you for believing sir . we can if we have a full support from the community and lets just spread about XCOV in any social media Smiley

i already told my friends who engage in cryptocurrency to have an investment here in XCOV I said that we will get more profit if they will invest and i think they will invest I already explain them the project  Smiley

wow goodnews for the team another investors Smiley thank you for spreading good news about XCOV exchange you will not regret this moment Smiley

you're welcome sir Smiley yeah this is the project that i will invest and i will never be regretful in the future . Im in the right path to invest the XCOV project.

yeah yeah sir good for us , so where did you hear about XCOV project sir ?

that is a wonderful question . I heard it from telegram that this XCOV project is a nice to invest with and so i made a research and now I agree to them sir.

good decision making there sir Smiley I did that also research first before investing . and this is worth investing sir mark my word Smiley

Haha yeah right no to regret Smiley so how about you sir ? where did you find this great project called XCOV ?

I found also this project on telegram . so I came here for to study everything about XCOV and yeah all goes well though.

we are the same though. so sir what would be your price prediction of this project ? Im gonna ask you because you are an expert Smiley

a good project like XCOV ? not less than 1$ is my prediction Smiley

hope so sir but maybe because their supply is not that much ..it will be a demand token soon

yep economics Smiley so did you purchase already sir ?

next week sir . how about you ?

I wait my fellow investor sir coz we will buy together and our funds will be in one wallet. we will buy token but in 1 wallet Smiley

nice strategy sir but i think it would be the same if you have different wallets per investors  .. sir i have a question regarding to XCOV project ? whats there maximum supply ? do you know ?

Nice way mate
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

unfortunately I did not see a link to your site in the announcement, tell me how is the sale of tokens? how many tokens are already sold?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

unfortunately I did not see a link to your site in the announcement, tell me how is the sale of tokens? how many tokens are already sold?

26 % of the tokens has been sold
Softcap reached
Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

XCV will go to the moon
with a great idea of this project.

Thanks Cr7ico for support  Smiley

sosocoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

It's a power idea
I have long waited for such a project
I am proud that I purchased  XCV
ntacrypto

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I advise everyone who buys ico
buy XCV
Because it is the best ico in 2018
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I advise everyone who buys ico
buy XCV
Because it is the best ico in 2018

Thanks for support
Join our telegram T.me/xcovcom
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

BUY XCV TOKEN NOW
0.05$ 35% BONUS
xcov.com/buy-xcv-token/
inqex.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

BUY XCV TOKEN NOW
0.05$ 35% BONUS
xcov.com/buy-xcv-token/

I knew that you will reach softcap in the start . Good luck
mykim

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

I hope for the success of this project Smiley...I wish to see this on top.
inqex.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

It will my friend
mykim

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

It will my friend

Yeah! I know it will, because by investing on Xcov.com Trading, we are also investing in a successful service  Wink
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

It will my friend

Yeah! I know it will, because by investing on Xcov.com Trading, we are also investing in a successful service  Wink

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

I think the project is interesting. Integrated support for Forex trading. There is trade using a trading robot. Can be considered for investment.

BUY XCV TOKEN NOW
0.05$ 35% BONUS
xcov.com/buy-xcv-token/
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

It will my friend

Thanks sir  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: