Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Noone can tell you that.
Everyone is spending their time and energy to get the best bounty.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

In signature campaign, Chipmixer is the best campaign which is perform with the high reputed member and good manager part of it. I really Darkstar's work after he takes the Chipmixer's project in his hand. Bounty campaign yahoo's Byteball campaign would be the perfect one as I know.
So you can apply for anyone of these if they have open slot for your rank. I do not think that will happen. Better to increase your quality of posts and then try to gather more merits mate.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Noone can tell you that.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank

Not always, some times people can share info not for "free" of course. But this can help to attract new investors
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

There are signature bounty campaigns that do not accept junior member so you better check if they do. There are signatures bounty campaign also in altcoins. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get good pay and if their token booms after they are listed in exchanges, that will be your luck. But first you have to check the number of participants for the more participants they have the less the payment you will get.

Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

They don't usually share that information here. It is easier to find channels in Telegram, the creators of which select and analyze the necessary information to attract more subscribers.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

Thank You

I welcome, look to choose a suitable subscription company you need to analyze the project ie get acquainted with the technical documentation and the news resources of the project only after that make a decision
Drfalcon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Signature campaigns and conditions are different. I do not think anybody can give a clear answer to this question. Because we need to know the number and level of participation for each campaign. In addition, the award and the quality of the project are also a separate factor. You need to examine all of these together. With a good research you can find the one that suits you best.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:41:19 PM
Merited by Oksan89 (5)

I like the companies whose managers are the Amazix team, you can choose the signature from them)))
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Thank You

there are few great signature campaign right now, including XYO that i'm following.
To choose a good signature you have to answer two question:
1)is this a serious project?
2)how much will i earn?

A good way to answer second question is to see how much dollars are invested in the bounty and guess more or less how many stakes you will earn in week.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

Well basically I follow some standards before rating a certain signature campaign as a good signature campaign I check different aspects. First is the facilitator of the given signature campaign if the rank of the facilitator is legendary or senior then i trust more that it is not a scam compare to the lower one. Next is the appearance of the page if it attractive and you can see it is highly organize then we can realize that the facilitator of the campaign gives an effort to make the campaign successful. And lastly the spreadsheet if the spreadsheet is updating then it was good because the facilitator gives an effort to count your stakes because some signature campaign did not updating their spreadsheet. But at the end of the it is the matter of our choice so be wise and smart in choosing signature campaign so that there will be no regrets in the I hope it helps you.
bidbud

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

I think all bounty good, but if I am more likely to choose bounty with a trusted manager like sylon ,, especially for signature, junior member sometimes can follow sometimes not depending on the rules ,,
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

As of now few signature campaign are there in service section and most of them are good payout. You can check it out if they have open slot for you because for sure most of the signature campaign is full. You can try to join bounty campaign but make sure the campaign you join is a potential project just review it by doing resesrch and asking some people who are joined why they joined what is the unique of the project to different.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

Thank You

Well everyone really wants to participate in such, but unfortunately its impossible to tell 100% which is good campaign. Even if you try to follow those very good campaign managers, you could still get the worst campaign.

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

Thank You

it is hard to find a good signature/social bounties, so instead of asking somebody on how you can find a good one, try it on your self to join/participate all the bounties out theres and dont left every single one, for more chance to get coins/tokens. like me as a bounty hunter, i have to take all the social bounty for me to get more coins that has a potential to grow in the future, i collect them and hold for almost 6-10 months for more better result.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Noone can tell you that.
that is the right answer. rank also affects the stake that you will get each week. it would be better if you search for yourself and analyze your own good bounty in thread bounties, there is very much bounty.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

no one can be sure, because it's a relative thing.
if you want to find the best signature campaign, please see the percentage of division for signature campaign, the greater the percentage means the greater the likelihood of your part. But to keep in mind it is not guaranteed to be paid, because it could be a scam project or a project failed
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

signature camps always pay highest. i got 2000$ from it. some bounties pay per week by dollers . those bounties sell quickly.
when we want to find a good campaign surely we must see the project statues. if it looks brilliant then the whole bounty campaign works good.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

1. choose a bounty that provides the most signature gift allocation
2. check the signature followers, if only a few people, please follow the campaig
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

no one can be sure, because it's a relative thing.
if you want to find the best signature campaign, please see the percentage of division for signature campaign, the greater the percentage means the greater the likelihood of your part. But to keep in mind it is not guaranteed to be paid, because it could be a scam project or a project failed
You can calculate it
1. You should find what percentage of allocation to bounty
2. You should find what percentage of allocation for campaign signature
3. calculate the total number of stakeholders, point 2 then you share with the total stake
4. You can multiply your total stake with point 3
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: