Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there going to be only 1 alt exchange ever ? cryptsy can't handle this alone  (Read 896 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:54:07 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 05:11:53 PM by cryptohunter

Come on other exchanges get some coins listed, cryptsy is getting crushed under the new influx of users, the site logs you out every 10 seconds and it lagging like before. I don't think just one exchange can take this mass influx of crypto seekers. I will say it's my fav exchange but there is going to be a  gold rush to alts soon and no one site can take this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelekin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:04:25 PM

Coinex.pw exists and has a team consistently working on it.  They don't necessarily deal with all the same coins Cryptsy does, but they also deal with many of the smaller fun project ones that Cryptsy avoids.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 05:13:17 PM

the volume is just getting crazy !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:26:30 PM

the volume is just getting crazy !

cryptsy needs to have a huge redundancy at all times, no point in saving costs now, it's starting big time.  However it is unrealistic to think only one exchange can handle the influx, people at the gym are talking about bitcoin.....it won't be long until they hit on litecoin and its cousins.

boymok

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BitCoin

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:28:06 PM

BigVern @cryptsy
Have higher growth than yesterday already we added one new server have 5 on the way. Will keep getting better but the rush to Alts is strong
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:39:06 PM

New site looks great, they'll just need to keep upgrading to match demand. bter is a good site too, but obviously a very limited amount of coins.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:46:09 PM

BigVern @cryptsy
Have higher growth than yesterday already we added one new server have 5 on the way. Will keep getting better but the rush to Alts is strong

best to get 50-5000 new servers on the way really if they know what is coming, what is the point of a referal scheme when the servers cant handle what is there now?

come on other exchanges add some alts now.

cryptsy has ground to a total halt now, nothing just crashing over and over.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 06:33:35 PM

I dont think they anticipated mcxnow shutting down so fast. I agree that they need to be over prepared rather then under prepared. I say that but at the same time, btc-e is down now too.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:02:27 PM

BigVern @cryptsy

best to get 50-5000 new servers on the way really if they know what is coming, what is the point of a referal scheme when the servers cant handle what is there now?

come on other exchanges add some alts now.

cryptsy has ground to a total halt now, nothing just crashing over and over.
If you're willing to fund the 5000 servers, why not.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:25:57 PM

agreed we need a trading platform with some fast underlying engine.

I suggest "mcxlater.com" ... And we would sell shared revenues ahead called mcxLaterFee. We would just manipulate a bit the market, cheat on the number of accounts, connected people, we will invest paying a lot of built in payban to increase temporariliy the gross revenue for, let's say a month , fake some buyins of the shared fee till it reaches one bitcoin. Lock everything and start selling fees.

If they don't go like cakes, we'll simulate a buy of them to give people the illusion a lot are gone and then we'll silently dump that on the market.

Oh yes I forgot, we'll create a lot of accounts on it to give the illusion it is crowdy and to create some wrong communication about who holds what.

ANd when it will b over, we ll say ' c y later'

What do you think ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:27:45 PM

agreed we need a trading platform with some fast underlying engine.

I suggest "mcxlater.com" ... And we would sell shared revenues ahead called mcxLaterFee. We would just manipulate a bit the market, cheat on the number of accounts, connected people, we will invest paying a lot of built in payban to increase temporariliy the gross revenue for, let's say a month , fake some buyins of the shared fee till it reaches one bitcoin. Lock everything and start selling fees.

If they don't go like cakes, we'll simulate a buy of them to give people the illusion a lot are gone and then we'll silently dump that on the market.

Oh yes I forgot, we'll create a lot of accounts on it to give the illusion it is crowdy and to create some wrong communication about who holds what.

ANd when it will b over, we ll say ' c y later'

What do you think ?
Well a few new ones are coming soon, so just wait a bit.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: