Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPA ASIC NEED FUNDING PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 7831 times)
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

Hi guys

after receiving accurate quotes from my ic house(chipmotion) based in shanghai china

here s what we ll have for our asic:

0.7/0.8 gigahash/chip
QFN package
65 nm tech
around 1w/giga of consumption

our fab will be SMIC .

As explained previously the gds is ready but we need to fund the tapeout and order a minimum wafer to get chips at cheapest cost possible.

For being able to give everyone 1Terrahash of chips we ll need 1400 chips/investor.

For being able to give these chips at cost price to everyone who will be with us on this venture,we ll need to have 1100 btc or 1.1 million usd
(1btc=1000 usd)

Each investor will get 1400 chips for 1.5 btc

so basically you ll get 1 th chip for 1500 us

and we need 735 investors who will invest 1.5 btc each

As i ll put my own 100k in this ,my shares in this will be 64 so we ll need now 671 investors bringing 1.50 btc each to get this done.

this is the adress where to send:

16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n

send your name,email adress and adress with the transactions reference to btccashcom@gmail.com

feel free to pm me

remember minimum is 1.5 btc and you could always send a multiple of 1.5

the layout was already posted in my previous posts, i ll have the accurate chip details so we can start work on the pcb.

Please participate as this is an opportunity to get chips at cost price as you can do your math i won t earn 1 btc in this

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:08:12 AM

Are the chips using SPI? If not what is the communication protocol? Thanks

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

hi goxed

yes there will use SPI

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:12:37 AM

In case someone is actually considering this (which you shouldn't):

1. Demand Proof that there actually is a companies that is capable of this promises.
2. Demand some kind of contract
3. Demand that papamoi verifies his identity with you. (If he doesn't want to verify his identity with everyone at least with 1 trusted user)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:14:23 AM

hi goxed

yes there will use SPI

Please also note that this is the cost we get if we order 1 million chips (700 th of chips)

thanks
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:16:56 AM

1. Demand Proof that there actually is a companies that is capable of this promises.
3. Demand that papamoi verifies his identity with you. (If he doesn't want to verify his identity with everyone at least with 1 trusted user)

there is already 2 or 3 members of the forum including john k who knows my real id

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

contract can be signed when we have the money ready

i can ask them to prepare a draft for us

chipmotion is working with britesemi wich is doing fab with smic

you coud contact britesemi and ask them about chipmotion

thanks

aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:21:10 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:22:20 AM

there is already 2 or 3 members of the forum including john k who knows my real id

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

I will belive this as soon as I see a post from john k in here that's something like this:

"I have proof of the Identity of papamoi and will release this Information to all investors in case he runs some type of scam"

Sorry, but I won't trust anyone Coins where I'm not sure I can reach them somehow if they run a scam.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:26:42 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.

you ll get the chips at cost price

this is the best i can do

i can also tell you that you ll get the privilege to get as much as chips as needed on the same price if you are participating in the round.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:27:50 AM

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

I will belive this as soon as I see a post from john k in here that's something like this:

"I have proof of the Identity of papamoi and will release this Information to all investors in case he runs some type of scam"

Sorry, but I won't trust anyone Coins where I'm not sure I can reach them somehow if they run a scam.

ask him to do so and do you homework

we are all adult and responsible for our actions
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:34:02 AM

What is the wait time for this?  I mean the delivery date?  

If it was April or May of next year, 1TH for 1.5 BTC may not be a good deal...  On the other hand, if you'll get this by end of the year, sure it has some good return for taking the risk.

I'm guessing, it's not taped out yet, so end of December is not likely

To clarify, this is just for the CHIPS right, doesn't come with the PCB and the controls?

If that's the case, there will be about 40 PCBs need to be purchased or go into another option buy + assembly

Who will get the bullet run CHIPs?Huh -  (Most Profitable Ones in this deal)

But the BIG THING right now is to VERIFY your account was not compromised and you are the same person from the original plan post  

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:38:15 AM

What is the wait time for this?  I mean the delivery date?  

If it was April or May of next year, 1TH for 1.5 BTC may not be a good deal...  On the other hand, if you'll get this by end of the year, sure it has some good return for taking the risk.

I'm guessing, it's not taped out yet, so end of December is not likely

To clarify, this is just for the CHIPS right, doesn't come with the PCB and the controls?

If that's the case, there will be about 40 PCBs need to be purchased or go into another option buy + assembly

But the BIG THING right now is to VERIFY your account was not compromised and you are the same person from the original plan post  

if we get the funds today,the chips will be ready to ship in 1.5 months (mid jan)

yes no pcb nothing else

the pcb will be designed by forum s people who are already expert in this.

so you ll have a better idea of pcb costs while they ll put a design on the table ....

i hope to have all tech details of the chips so they can start to work on the pcb and the controller

every investor in this will get their chips in same time

thanks
aTg
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:41:11 AM

i can also tell you that you ll get the privilege to get as much as chips as needed on the same price if you are participating in the round.

Then I'm not interested, it's not better than other manufacturers ASICs, what is needed in the community is releasing an ASIC design for us to compete current hardware manufacturers.
It would be just the design you shared with investors.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:43:04 AM

Then I'm not interested, it's not better than other manufacturers ASICs, what is needed in the community is releasing an ASIC design for us to compete current hardware manufacturers.

You should understand that noone is selling his chip at cost price

we are

this is the main difference
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:54:54 AM

are you trying to say that you want the gds + mask for 1.5 btc?

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:21:03 AM

if we don t reach this amount in 2 weeks

all sent amount will be refunded

So it s important to get it done before

thanks
aTg
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:29:51 AM

No mask, because it is very expensive, but if the design SGII because it does not cost extra money to share it.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:53:07 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 11:05:43 AM by papamoi

No mask, because it is very expensive, but if the design SGII because it does not cost extra money to share it.
this can be discuss as far as i remember someone on the forum was selling the gds only at 2000 btc 2/3 months ago

but it s not the aim here
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:53:33 AM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:04:19 AM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?

there is risk in life

i m adult and responsible and i m dealing with reputable company as britesemi and chipmotion is working with britesemi

i ve done my homework and willing to make happen this project (i m on it since april as you should know)

now do yourself your homework and decide

everyone is not ed trice and if i would have been changing my idea of making investment because of ed trice i would be a total looser to act like this,don t you think?

their website for your reference:

http://www.chipmotion.com/index.php?_m=frontpage&_a=index
http://www.britesemi.com/en/index

and smic is the fab

http://www.smics.com/eng/index.php

Now if you think that anyone of these 3 are able to scam us so please do not invest

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: