Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will reach $1500 this year Says Reddit Co-Founder  (Read 523 times)
shmenton22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

i have no idea how do they get these absurd numbers. 15k?! seems highly unlikely to me
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

i have no idea how do they get these absurd numbers. 15k?! seems highly unlikely to me

He said it was an error during the interview, he wanted to say 1500$ instead of 15 000$, 15k is just too high and unrealistic for this year

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

He said it was an error during the interview, he wanted to say 1500$ instead of 15 000$, 15k is just too high and unrealistic for this year

1500 thats i can believe, 15k seems unrealistic in near future Cheesy hope to see btc 15k again Cheesy but not sure that it will happen in this year, but of course i have some hopes, like a lot of people too. market is growing for a month already, i guess soon should be correction.  Sad
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

I just read from an Article on Cointelegraph about this guys prediction of eth price, I just want to know what is your opinion with his prediction, this guy is very confident about the price prediction, read the full article here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/reddit-co-founder-says-ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year
He's crazy or just wanted to appear in the newspapers. No adequate person will believe in such an assessment.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

He is right about the value but wrong about the time. This year is a reach, he should've said in 3-5 years instead. 15k USD this year is nowhere realistic. I wish it goes up but I don't expect that kind of rally in 6 months.
Exactly, I know that ethereum is going to become a very valuable coin and it is not out of the question that he could reach that price, but to think we're going to see such a huge price it is simply illogical, also forgetting to reach that price that soon it will probably need to surpass bitcoin in market cap because if that is not the case the market cap of bitcoin will be massive.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

really people are saying that is more likely to see btc at 1500$ than at 15k in 2018? you forget the fomo of december 2017? btc there gained more than 10k in just a month, in my opinion if btc crash down to 1500$ the whole crypto market will die for many years, with even more years to return to the actual level.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

They will probably be a potential coin and lead the Crypto market in the near future. So I still hope and hold ETH right now. I think we should not be afraid to hold on, believe in a bright future of ETH.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

Maybe if the ETH mines are closed and POS becomes. But it is hard to be after these developments.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:41:00 AM

all this may happen, but I think this year the $ 15,000 price is too high for the price of ethereum, maybe 2-3 years later the price will be more appropriate
Muzika

Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

all has the power to make speculations, like if Im not wrong the founder of ETH says that anytime crypto could go to zero and contrary to that this thread that the Co founder of Reddit says that ETH could reach 15k dollar this year so there are lots of speculations we dont know what is true.
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Well, I just read this below from article cointelegragh article
"Update, May 7: Fortune has reported that Ohanian misspoke during the interview and meant to say that Ethereum will reach $1,500, not $15,000. This article has been corrected to reflect that."

While the correction is made, its very possible ETH will touch $1,500 this year end, the adoption is high and on the rise.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

I do not see realistic elements to think that a price of such magnitude could be reached by ethereum this year, and perhaps never. In fact, I remember that few months ago The Wall Street Journal dared to predict that ethereum would reach the price of $17,000 in 2020, but without presenting the bases of that calculation.

In addition, we must bear in mind that ethereum is facing increasingly tough competition from such competitive cryptocurrencies as NEO and EOS, which promise to dispute the leadership in the niche of smart contracts, which would gradually diminish the growth potential of ethereum.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

$15,000! this is  not impossible but it has only a 0.01% to happen. 

Now i have read that this was just a typographical error and it should be $1,500 which is the more realistic speculation.

We may see this happening very near as the market is now reversing.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

Really? Wow that's great. I think if that happens it will greatly impact once on the state of the cryptocurrency world. Slowly the bitcoin will begin to get knocked out, and that is driving the price of another altcoin is ethereum. However, if indeed it will happen, it would still take a long time, it could be a few months even years. So still support and optimistic is that ethereum can reach its peak price. And also kuta the traders and investors, should act wisely in doing any transaction, so as not to negatively impact the price of other altcoin especially ethereum. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Also I think that eth will repeat Bitcoin's performance. After Casper there will be no limits can also exceed btc
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

I checked the article and one sentence caught my eyes. The guy claims that by the end of this year BTC will be something like $20K whereas ETH around $15K.
To my mind this is highly unrealistic. Look at the current ratio ETH/BTC=0.078 What could happen for it to jump nearly 10 times and go to ETH/BTC=0.75?
Not much. Unrealistic to say the least.

I have to agree. It's impossible for ETH to reach $15k in 2018, heck we should even be glad if Bitcoin will reach $15k this year with a market that is right now.

In the crypto world the impossible word does not exist. They are not valid. Traditional rules of the markets Everything is possible.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

I checked the article and one sentence caught my eyes. The guy claims that by the end of this year BTC will be something like $20K whereas ETH around $15K.
To my mind this is highly unrealistic. Look at the current ratio ETH/BTC=0.078 What could happen for it to jump nearly 10 times and go to ETH/BTC=0.75?
Not much. Unrealistic to say the least.
The man has just boosting those ethereum enthusiasts that continue following and supporting the coin.
But even in my wildest dream i will never think that ethereum will hit even $5000 this year,this is a exaggerated press release so he will be quoted and will gain many readers.

But in reality this man dont even have any idea on what hes saying here for sure.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

Ethereum for me is a potential coin but I don't think the price of the ethereum become $15,000 this year 2018.
Maybe the highest price of the bitcoin become $5000 for this year 2018 but in the future $15,000 is possible to happen..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pro100j

Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

i guess that btc mots likely will not come back this year at 20,000 usd level, so ethereum too will not come back to 1400 usd max level it was. but its just my thoughts, i wanna be wrong, really wanna, but im not optimistic about that:/ hope guys who are waiting for big btc rise will be right, not me Smiley
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I just read from an Article on Cointelegraph about this guys prediction of eth price, I just want to know what is your opinion with his prediction, this guy is very confident about the price prediction, read the full article here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/reddit-co-founder-says-ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year

Do not believe this stuff. The maximum that Etherum can reach this year (in my opinion sure) is 5 thousand. Of course, the chances to hit this target are not very high but Ethereum will gain a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: