Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mpex.co] The Scientology of Bitcoin Finance?  (Read 27392 times)
jimmothy (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Look at the previous months dumbass.

You bought HIF; your brain-damageness isn't debatable. But you can still redeem yourself by at least admitting you were wrong on simple facts. Say, "MPOE is overvalued" is an opinion, you're entitled to have it, and I won't challenge it because I really don't care nor think it is false. But most of what you said in this thread is simply grossly incorrect and you show absolutely no will to actually understand what you are trying to talk about.

I never bought HIF as I said I thought it was over evaluated.

If Mpoe was just over evaluated I would not be calling it a scam. It is a scam because it relies on deception, recruitment of idiots, and its users losses to make a profit.

When mpoe can make a dime without one of its users losing a dime, ill be impressed.

This is all just an overly complicated game with real money that ends up in mr popescus wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:34:51 AM

My favorite quote from mpex

I understand that I will be required to pay 30 BTC as fees for registering this account, and I agree and promise to do so" or your email will be discarded unread. This is unfortunately necessary because idiots

Shouldn't it be changed to "this is necessary because dividends. ~85% of which are mr popescus"
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:51:02 AM

I always thought pirateat40, bfl, and numerous others were much bigger scams but now I see through your eloquent and factual words that MPeX is THE BIGGEST SCAM IN BITCOIN HISTORY.   Roll Eyes

Danglebee

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:49:11 AM

He make opinion 9 month later who care. he not agree or allow. he give person opinion.
You make smart reply. No one read. No one ever tell us praise for you. Always scam complain.
No one care what you talk, you paid to lie. All profit is made from scam. We see report.
I go on IRC longer than you false god. i know who know. You learn one day business happen outside #bitcoin-asset. You run out of defence month and month ago. now resort to insult. We all see. It not make respect for you. why here you on forum if to smart for users ?

What you say may be true when bitcoin value $3.
China join #bitcoin-asset to talk bitcoin ban with MP. ? or MP did ride donkey all way to China ?  MP busy talk with USA ? I make 10 posts you make 1000 posts. All posts you make worth less. you paid to talk.
He has bitcoin saved from years. Only expense donkey food, Ego make him mr bitcoin. no one care. Why he so rich he steal from bet ? You wake up one day.
save time do not reply. I go to google If i want auto-mated talk back.

You appearance is attractive. You have future get proper job. He end up make donkey show in Thailand for tourist.

You can see here on the topic of just how US-centered MP is. Especially around where it says "I can deal just as well with Chinese investors, Bitcoin is completely neutral from a cultural perspective. This neutrality means that cultures will have to compete. So far the US is losing this competition at this level."

That was April 2013. Compare and contrast with your forum registration date.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

I always thought pirateat40, bfl, and numerous others were much bigger scams but now I see through your eloquent and factual words that MPeX is THE BIGGEST SCAM IN BITCOIN HISTORY.   Roll Eyes

Eloquence. An Interwebs phenomenon.  Grin

He make opinion 9 month later who care. he not agree or allow. he give person opinion.
You make smart reply. No one read. No one ever tell us praise for you. Always scam complain.
No one care what you talk, you paid to lie. All profit is made from scam. We see report.
I go on IRC longer than you false god. i know who know. You learn one day business happen outside #bitcoin-asset. You run out of defence month and month ago. now resort to insult. We all see. It not make respect for you. why here you on forum if to smart for users ?

Are you Rpietilla?

Gotta admit you goons are a lot more entertaining than the scammers on this forum. I guess selflessness has its good parts.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Peter Lambert

Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:39:57 PM

So... anybody know why S.MPOE just jumped up 20% today? Was there some big news that I missed?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:44:59 PM

So... anybody know why S.MPOE just jumped up 20% today? Was there some big news that I missed?

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/01/openbsd-rescued-from-unpowered-oblivion-by-20k-bitcoin-donation/

People expect a price rise due to the attention of MPEX being in the News? (Inflow of New Investors)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Draino

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:58:27 PM

MP better be careful, this type of move may be considered a form of compassion, destroying the image he's worked so hard for

although it wouldn't surprise me to see this deducted as a shareholder expense
Peter Lambert

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/01/openbsd-rescued-from-unpowered-oblivion-by-20k-bitcoin-donation/

Wow, 20k bitcoin donation, that is pretty generous ... wait a minute ... the article title is actually $20k bitcoins, that is still pretty generous but much less extraordinary.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 04:34:10 PM

He's still a die hard racist http://trilema.com/2012/the-nigger-homeowners-and-other-niggers/

jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:18:45 PM

The more you learn about mr p and his scheme the more you realize what an embarrassment he is.

Pankakke you are embarrasing yourself defending a scammer.

This reddit post sums it up nicely.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1k5x8e/
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

Man some psychopathic shit goes down on irc. It's like the channel is tainted with virtual acid. Pirate40 hung out with him to so did Matthew Wright

kakobrekla

Activity: 714

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

The more you learn about mr p and his scheme the more you realize what an embarrassment he is.

Man some psychopathic shit goes down on irc. It's like the channel is tainted with virtual acid. Pirate40 hung out with him to so did Matthew Wright

Bahahaha, the shit people can come up with, omg. When will bitcointalk start charging for such comedy, quality material should not be free.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

Bahahaha, the shit people can come up with, omg. When will bitcointalk start charging for such comedy, quality material should not be free.

Oh look, a bitbet shill !

Peter Lambert

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:38:11 PM

Are you a shill if you are promoting your own company? I thought a shill was somebody who pretends to be an unbiased outsider?

jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

Repeating "scammer", or now "racist" (what a racist, he said nigger!), without an ounce of proof or understanding is embarrassing yourself. The amount of reddit or slashdot posts you will make do not change reality.

This thread is quite emblematic in the embarrassing yourself variety, where you show no understanding of what you are criticizing, and are constantly changing your tune; basically, you want to hate the guy, but you don't have a good reason why, and thus will spout nonsense all the time.

I love it how the only people who don't think mpex is a complete scam are people who benefit from the scam or nerds who have never ventured outside of their favorite bitcoin chat room.

There is a reason there are no real stocks listed on mpex and never will be. There is a reason no other real world exchange or business operates like mpex.

So with mr p 100k btc richer and his users 100k btc poorer please tell me how this is a legit service.

Its really just an overly complicated way of gambling which is designed to funnel money to mr popescus wallet. You might as well pay 30btc to play monopoly with real money as it would have the same end result of producing no value but shifting money from one hand to the other. At least monopoly doesn't take 85% of your profits should you win the game.

Mpex is simply a clever scheme designed to take money from early adopters or rich idiots who know nothing about real world finance.
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:58:27 PM

Are you a shill if you are promoting your own company? I thought a shill was somebody who pretends to be an unbiased outsider?

Lol, careful there, don't make me spill my coffee. Anyway, Peter Lambert, its a joke with a reference to snackmans delusions.

Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:05:18 PM

Oh good.  This thread again.

There is a reason there are no real stocks listed on mpex and never will be. There is a reason no other real world exchange or business operates like mpex.

Real compared to what?  Are you criticizing MPEx for not listing every scam that comes across it's doorstep like Havelock and Cryptostocks?
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:17:39 PM

Oh good.  This thread again.

Real compared to what?  Are you criticizing MPEx for not listing every scam that comes across it's doorstep like Havelock and Cryptostocks?

Havelock currently lists 17 stocks, giving 14 unique offerings. Around 6-7 of these are for mining companies, 2 are for banking operations and 1 is for an investment fund into a package of bitcoin startups.

Almost every one of these offerings is doing more for the world of bitcoin than the 4 stocks on MPEx. And none of them funnel money directly into the pocket of the owner of the exchange.
kakobrekla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:29:12 PM

Havelock currently lists 17 stocks, giving 14 unique offerings. Around 6-7 of these are for mining companies, 2 are for banking operations and 1 is for an investment fund into a package of bitcoin startups.

Well, GLBSE had ~100 stocks scams, ~BTCTC 50, lets say the same for Bitfunder (numbers approximate, made up).
How well did that work out?

16:09:08 VanCleef: will you be listing other companies on mpex from other people in the future?
16:10:09 Apocalyptic: just wondering, does one need to have an mpex account to issue shares/bonds on mpex ?
16:10:59 mircea_popescu: of course, once people actually worth listing spring up
16:11:02 jurov: lol Apocalyptic how else would you pay dividends?
16:11:06 mircea_popescu: people were asking the same q before nsa say.
16:11:44 VanCleef: okey cool at least you are open to it
16:11:58 VanCleef: i guess nothing from other people has impressed you yet
16:12:16 mircea_popescu: its really not my fault that people with a clue are few and far between whereas "enthusiastic" muppets make up the mass of btc followers.

taken from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=12-01-2014#443425

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: