Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

I don't like Ripple. I agree it has the potential in the future if you want to invest for long-term, but I prefer to buy Ripple only for short term when the market is red and then sell it when the market is looking up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I think ripple can be one of the options for long-term investment if seen from the price trend every year continues to increase even through the marketcap from ETH although for now the price in the market is still not stable but I believe the price will rise again.

Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I would not reccommend people to deal with it as it seems to be too unstable. You need to be a really pro or to have such people around you to make profit from it
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

I do not trust this coin. It seems to me that it is dangerous to store it for several years, because it can depreciate. This coin is good for daily trades.

brave77

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

I buy coins when I saw signals for bullish season, and when I see signal of bear season I sell all my coins and wait for buy oppurtunities.
Masha777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

I think this is one of the best currencies to buy!
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Looking at the chart of Ripple price, i think it's good for short term. I don't believe Ripple will have a great future because it's controlled by banks.
yehezkielrevandi

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

so many people said it is good for long term investment and a few people said it is for short term. in my opinion,you must know when you can sell and got real profit. and dont hope got a lot than usual profit. Why? because when you are the profesional trader it is the good thinks or trick you must to know.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Ripple is one of the coins against blockchain's soul. But I'm guessing it will last for a very long time. They have also signed many partnership so far and I think more will continue to be done. In the light of all this, if you ask that is ripple good investment, I think it would not be an easy question. Most people said it couldn't reach the one dollar, but ripple achieved 3 dollar. I learned that in the cryptos world you'll never talk big. Anything can happen.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

ripple crypto is a coin that invests heavily in the currency market. then it was very depressed. which provided opportunities for long-term investors. ripple which will definitely be valued in the future.
debianbro

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

I would advise not investing in Ripple.  But if you choose between long term and short, it is better to invest only for a long term.  If you're lucky, the price for Ripple will grow, but I doubt it.
Everict

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I think holding will make you many goods. For now Ripple looks very promising. There are a lot of speculation that it will grow so much to even compete with ETH in future. That's why holding now is the best choice you would make. Yet in my opinion it will grow high but not necessarily overcome it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

For me, I see it better for a short term type of coin, I say that because it's value is not that much that an investor can get much of them, but its movement is as good as any coin may get in that tier of value. Also, it's easier for low-valued coins, but established in their own way, to get some value quickly and their rate of movement is also quicker compared to those higher valued coins. Therefore, if you can capitalize on those times when they are doing something good in the market, then they can give you substantial profit short term.

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

In my opinion Ripple has become an investment in the medium and long term and this alone is confirmed in the current and independent market of Ripple criticisms and accusations has survived and demonstrated solidity for investors, i am not praising this coin but i am just mentioning the possibility of a possible long term return.
kucingpoi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

Considering the fact that they're already working with a lot of central banks across the world, I think something big is going to come out of XRP, so I'll be holding for some time now.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

If you pick this currency, you should better hold it for a long time. Ripple seems to be loved by banks, and they are ready to deal with it. Thus, the coin will be gaining. Although it is the centralized currency, you can make some money here.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Ripple is a unique coin. As I remember, XRP was predicted to be one of the fastest growing coins, but then February 2018 happened and now it is not as "tothemooning" as it was. Maybe it's perspective to invest in Ripple, but for long term I think. I hope it's worth to trade actively and invest in small coins which experts find attractive or into perspective projects like the ones to make blockchain and crypto more friendly to people.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

I am holding ripple for the long term as it is a very good coin Its related with the banking sector and banks are using their blockchain Technology so I am sure people will also get a good amount of benefit from this
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

I think ripple is a coin that also has the potential to yield maximum profit as time goes by as it is also stable. You can decide to hold it on a long term which I think is advisable in order to profit but the decision to make depends on you as you are the rightful owner of your money.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

In my view, it is better to invest in a long-term plan in Ripple. Maybe you're right and short is also good option. But it will make sense if you invest with huge amounts like 100K for example.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████