Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

when a market like this XRP has 2 advantages, it can be used for trading and long-term investment, but for now if you want to get profits quickly and much I advise you to trade because the price changes can be predicted for now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Ripple good for long term or short term. sometime in the near future, the ripple was able to ride even though it also is not too large. but at least it will produce for play in the short term. Moreover, if it can reach such as ATH last year then the long run is a good way to do the ripple.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Long term, if you are thinking of shorting the coin then I don't believe that you stand to make a lot of money from the coin. It might be that there are a few times where you might make some profit but most of the time you would just be making losses. So now the coin might be really down but it is only a matter of time before the coin starts doing better so long term is better

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Well when you look at how long this bear market has lasted for and coupled with the fact that Ripple has had an absolutely incredible year shorting is extremely risky!  Also, the XRP ecosystem is unbelievably strong- its now significantly more decentralized than BTC and ETH and the new version of XCurrent and the new functionality released a few days ago is an absolute bombshell that the market has yet to realize.  Basically all XCurrent users can tap into XRapid without being an XRapid partner.  This is through a feature called Multi-hop.  XRapid uses XRP to settle payments and its consistently faster and cheaper than XCurrent.  All that remains before global mass adoption is for liquidity to grow in different markets.  The team at Ripple has expanded XRP/FIAT pairs over 400% from last year and this number is expanding at an incredible clip.  Additionally many new market makers are listing XRP as the base pair instead of BTC because its so much faster and cheaper to transact with.  If this continues to happen, and there is no reason to expect it won't, XRP will be #1 before the end of 2020.  Once institutional adoption occurs and the price of XRP is largely driven by utility of the asset speculators will see this as a much better option for storage of value.  Game over at this point.  Pay attention to XRP's growing liquidity and XRP/direct FIAT pairs in different markets.  If this grows so too does institutional adoption.  
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Ripple took place of Ethereum in coinmarketcap and it means it has done so good so far , I think taking its place shows that people care about profits more than decentralization , ripple is not decentralize still it has second place in crypto market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

we have seen how great it was doing recently. i think it's not the end. it has a wonderful potential and holding it for a long term is likely to be a good decision. at least, so it seems now

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

Ripple took place of Ethereum in coinmarketcap and it means it has done so good so far , I think taking its place shows that people care about profits more than decentralization , ripple is not decentralize still it has second place in crypto market!

Actually XRP is more decentralized than BTC and ETH.  Ripple only controls 7% of the validators on the XRP Ledger and as they bring in more and more third-party validators their involvement becomes less and less.  Saying they are centralized was true in 2014 but sorry, no longer the case.  Also, the XRP that Ripple has is locked in Escrow and can't be released at more than 1 Billion per month for sale.  Ripple cannot create any more XRP and the XRP held personally by the founders, while significant, demonstrates its in their best interest to see the XRP ecosystem thrive.  Ripple is a fintech payments company and XRP is simply the fastest and cheapest usable crypto to transact with.  Ripple build the InterLedger Protocol as a highway and hasn't forced XRP to be the car driven on the highway.  They are just confident that it will be because its superior to BTC, ETH and others for payments.  I care about profit but I also care about the Internet of Value and what that will do for the unbanked populations around the world making $2 per day and currently getting hammered at expensive remittence fees.  Ripple is solving this problem and XRP is a tool in that solution.  Ripple will ironically do more positive for mankind than any other blockchain based project yet people just don't see that.  Me and my family will profit immensely from XRP by simply holding it for 4-5 years.  The real world problems they are solving are worth many, many TRILLIONS of dollars!  Good luck to all and I would love to hear a counter-argument and a healthy debate if you have proof anything I said is incorrect.  
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Longtern is the best contract of the most top coins. But this does not guarantee that in a falling market, Ripple can hold out. Bitcoin is not sweet right now, what will happen to altcoins will not apply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Ripple - the crypto now surpass ETH to stand at 2nd position on cryptocurrency market. In my knowledge, Ripple technology has been used in the large bank in the world as a popular method to solve the speed of each transaction. So that I think this crypto is suitable for long-term investment rather than short-term. Invest and hold XRP for more than one year, and you will surely get high profit.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

This coin will surprise many. Perhaps it will be the tool that will be of interest to large stock investments.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

I think Its better to long term hodl ripple for now , Ripple has a bright future in crypto terms and long term hodler surely gains too much profit from it. Its nice that ripple is fighting with the ethereum for its spot , Lets just wait for other ripple moves on how will it attain and hold ethereum spot.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

i think simply there is more important and decentralized project then ripple XRP i simply don't believe in the future of ripple but maybe for the short term ripple can be useful good luck Smiley
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Ripple is good for shorting and the fact that it's daily volume is one of the biggest in coinmarketcap make it easy for short term trade as it is very easy for short term trader to trade without restrictions. Ripple have replaced Ethereum has second biggest cap coin!

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

So far, Ripple has made a good move by looking at partnerships that can make their value go up and that needs a process. then for ripple, long-term investment will be more profitable.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

I believe that now is the time to buy XRP for the long term. The token shows excellent resistance, despite the collapsed market, it steadfastly resists the downward trend. I believe that when the new bull run starts, we will see a new record, as it was in January 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

I think ripple is good for long term. It has a bright future with the news about it and being steady on 3rd place on coinmarketcap.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

We all know the fact that XRP has been working with banks,this could also be made the power to XRP project in the future. The best option I think is to hold but if you have many coins you can long and short term.

But we also know that ripple has cooperated with banks a few years ago, this is not a new information. And just past the XRP being pump, I think the current price is not good to hold
The ripple will be very nice to use in the long term. with its ability to continue to evolve capable of carrying the Ripple into the coin is profitable for the long term. Ripple current has progress so amazing and bring it into the flagship precious coins.

alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Ripple coins are well developed and I think this ripple is good for long-term investment and for future developments it will certainly grow even better, if you are sure please invest in the ripple
godharigod01
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Ripple is a better project that will provide more profits than investment in long term.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Ripple is a coin for quick money because now this coin, like all the other main coins of the market, is falling because the technology of the coin itself does not determine movement, movement determines the manipulation in the market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: