Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

I think XRP is only suitable for short term trading or short term holding. Due to the natures of XRP , it's very difficult for XRP to increase price too much. x2 is impossible. In long term there are more potential coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I maybe late but i will continue still about what had ripple reached this past weeks.

Ripple took over the top two position against ethereum for couple of times things that might answer one side of your question and that is to hold wayback you posted this

BUt still i will advise you to make hold for long term as ripple has a bright future because of being centralized cryptocurrency and back up by banks
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

I believe that ripple can be kept for a long time by periodically selling a part to the pump and then buying more at a low price.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:56:36 AM

I treat Ripple with great care, it is tied to the banking system and can not be independent, so I do not dare to invest in it, and you see for yourself, it's up to you.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

I have a longer term view with Ripple, and I never short anything as I don't like the practice nor will I take on leveraged positions. There is still good movement in the Ripple price and I have consistently bought at lower levels and cashed in on rises. Each time I do this I wait for the next dip to rejoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

I think now ripple one of the most promising coins. More recently, a sharp jump in prices confirms my thoughts. A lot of work has already been done, and this work continues. Therefore, I think in the future the price will only grow, so I choose long-term investment

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

At the moment, it seems like only a short strategy makes sense. As in principle, and on other coins, the coin is not quite stable and very impulsively reacted to the correction. For the long term it can be considered with the arrival of the bulls.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

Ripple is another Bitcoin that should be kept in your portfolio for years. Now the Ripple is trading at a very lower price and it's demand also increasing in the financial sectors for their daily cross-border remittances. So, in the next bull market, the price may increase suddenly.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Long-term or short-term investment is due to your choice! When you achieve the desired return, you can sell. But altcoin investment or token is quite risky! Consider investing when deciding.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

Ripple continues to experience growth. can last for a long investment in ripple could be quite promising. Perhaps it could also ripple trading in an option well with movement is pretty good every time. but for the long term, I think this more promising to be selected.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

I think that Ripple is great investment, just set up sell order earlier because of its nature of being pumped in a short period.
When goes up Ripple goes up like crazy, but don't be too greedy.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

You can invest in ripple for the long-term and also you can do it as short-term and both strategies will give you profits. You can hold a part of your investment for the long term and can do short-term trading with another part.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

I always consider Ripple a reliable and profitable solution for long-term investments. After all, today ripple continues to actively develop thanks to a good development team and advanced technologies for work. Today, Ripple remains one of the most reliable and ambitious cryptocurrencies that an investor must buy for a long-term hold.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

Short time i guess. When i see Ripple its change constant values. But its certainly good coin.But i think not a long term coin.

Also,I don't think Ripple will survive in the long run anyway. It goes against most of what cryptocurrency stands for and I hope it won't be used much in the future.
Ripple is a pretty good Altcoin with the ever-increasing development capable of bringing Ripple into a coin that is very capable to rely on. with its development is very good by using Ripple for the long term. especially in the form of more profitable investments.
Ripple current that continues to experience the development of highly able to count on many more advantages. use it in the long run is also capable of making it the form of a way to get more varied advantages to seeking more profits.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

I am absolutely sure that today Ripple is really becoming the best altcoin for a long-term investment. I already keep hold Ripple more than a year. Now I have made a decision for myself that I will continue to buy and hold Ripple in the long term, while prices remain minimal - from next year there will be an active increase in the cost of coins.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Everything will depend on the general mood in the market. But Ripple has shown that he can move the market himself.
I think the long term looks more attractive at the moment. Positive signals do not stop coming, the last was the joining of a Czech startup Amore Finance to a growing network of banks RippleNet.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Earlier I used to think ripple is a short term coin just because of very high supply. But in the last 1-2 year I noticed supply doesn't matter to decide the coins value. It is all about developers effort So my mindset has been changed and now I believe ripple is a long term coin if we hold it for long-term we can earn good ROI.

SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I think that ripple can bring good results in a short time. The price of this coin varies greatly and it gives a good chance to make money on it.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Honestly, I don’t like this coin for a number of reasons, so I don’t invest in it!  Prefer decentralized coins!
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

I have very little attitude to what is today called the XRP project or Ripple in the past. You understand that today it is just a project that fixes the transferred funds and can simply delete these records and create an unlimited number of problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: