Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding habit  (Read 636 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?
Its morelikely a strategy not a habit,hunters know what they are doing dumping is normal ,if you are a hunter you would know which of your tokens are going to be good for long term hold,and which of those tokens are going to be shit tokens that wont have any good potentials which is why these hunters are probably dumping those shit tokens.
The fact is that Hunters for generosity do not initially choose bad projects for participation. Such cases are very small percentage. But nevertheless, many already learned to store coins for early prospects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?

You can't just tell anyone to hold their coins. It's their prerogative on what they want to do with it. Maybe bounty hunters really needed to sell because of some emergencies and he/she needed money.

And that's what most bounty hunters do, dump their coins because there are a lot of bounty tokens who lost its value once it get listed and everyone wants to take the profit. If you really wanted to hold it for long term then do it. But you have to remember that (1), the price can go down and you will not get the profit you deserved after working hard on the bounty, (2) do you have the mental toughness to hold the coins for long term?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

What are you talking about? How can 1-5% of the total number of tokens strongly affect the price? Moreover, half of the people who take part in the bounty will not sell their tokens immediately. If the project loses much in price, reasons must be sought in two things. The first is a bad project. The second is that one-day investors buy and immediately sell and run to buy other tokens.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Those bounty hunters who are selling immediately after receiving their bounty is just making sure of their profit and to pay off the hard work they have done. They also have expenses to pay as well as the others who mine the coins. These moves are expected to happen. Join their community to have an idea about their behaviors.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

I am a bounty hunter as well as long term holder and i dont see anything worng with dumping these coins as most of the bounty tokens are worthless,few only of these are going to have some good potentials which is why most of the hunters are dumping the tokens as early as it gets listed into a certain exchange.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

Obviously to avoid losses, that is the most logical reason why would they do that, if for example an ICO seems to have a good idea a good project and a good team behind, but it does not seem to be so popular the first thing people would is sell their tokens as soon as it goes on exchanges, in order to cut their losses, and i see how this can be a real concern since it can actually kill a lot of good projects, so holding would actual help it and make their investments worthwhile.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Not really  a habit,it is a strategy i presume these bounty hunters has some reason why they are doing it its either the tokens are worthless that is why they are dumping it or the tokens,or theres something wrong with the developers.I personally loves to hold those tokens which ive got from bounties if those tokens are for long term,but if not definitely i am going to dump it as soon as possible because theres no point of holding.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Holding is the same as waiting, something that many have trouble doing, including myself. When it comes to crypto coins, I'm not quite sure of how the regulations will play out until further clarity is provided for investors. For now I will try to hold until things seem clearer.

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Depends on what they sell them for. If they sell them at a low price to withdraw this money, then it is unwise, and if they sell them in order to buy another asset in which they believe more prospective then I think it is correct.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Hunters arent stupid to dump those coins ,they must have some good reason.For me holding shit tokens wont make any difference which is why i am going to dump those tokens which i found wont have any good potential to grow because you might lose a good opportunity to sell at the peak but if the these tokens were good for long terms i wont be dumping it too early.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

That is simply have the reason on securing out profits too without minding too much if the coins would potentially rise up even more or not as long they do already made money then it doesnt really matter at all.Even myself do have such habit on where i dont usually hold up for too long on all coins that i gained from bounty.There might be some considerations for some tokens but depending on how good it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

holding is a bad habit. If you see the profit you sell without any emotion

Bounty hunters may sell because they think it is best time to take profit. If the coin is good it will still increase afterwards. Do not blame bounty hunters for your loss in your investment. There are other investors sell apart from bounty hunters

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Some people come from countries where 20 bucks is big money so they dump at the first opportunity. Also, there are many teenagers who need some pocket money so they dump too. Very few people are actually holding until a coin reaches reasonable highs.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

I do personally going to dump those shit tokens right after these tokens were listed,because im sure these tokens wont have any good value which is why i am taking my profits as soon as possible but those projects which has good potentials to grow would be hold,as they are for long term hold these are the two scenarions or reasons why the hunters are dumping tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

This is mainly because there is no confidence in the quality of projects. Only in rare cases I am sure of the project for one hundred percent, in all other cases, I act as I consider it necessary. Moreover, for example, I never sell at once all the tokens received, a maximum of half. Yes, in principle this does not affect the project. 1-2 percent of the total amount of the project will not be able to harm the project, so I think that you should not take it as a bad thing, rather it is insurance for your reward.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I'm not saying holding mindlessly is a great habit but panic selling is the worst. Not only you are giving your potential profit but also hampering others from staying profitable. They cause more volatility in the market diminishing the public sentiment and cause other people loss. The more stable crypto market is the more public it attracts. So less panic selling will actually lead to more profits, strengthen your holding habits.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Indeed most bounty hunters more often dump their tokens when they get their tokens from the distribution, and it's hard for them to start holding habbit.
For me the reason they dump the token is they assume that the token is a payment from their work during their campaign, so then through selling their token they will turn it into cash.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Simple. Some of them need the money badly, some dont believe that their tokens could grow in value which is understandable. Nowadays not all ICO tokens that are listed in exchanges do really get good value, some token’s price are even lower than  ICO price so what should they expect?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Bounties are a good way to make everyone exchange the coins it can really give you exchange a boost as because more and more people are going to get affected by this and this can even make your exchange popular. Holding is always a risky decesion to make as it involves luck and future.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Apparently, many bounty hunters need money and therefore they try to sell them immediately after receiving tokens. In addition, in order to keep received tokens, you need to know the ICO project well and be confident about its prospects, and then monitor the progress of the project and the growth of the value of the token. In many, this simply does not have enough time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: