Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding habit  (Read 634 times)
Wale777 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?

Because usualy people who are doing bounty are not familiar with trading and market mechanisms.
Their aim is to earn something, that is it.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Most dumps been done by early contributors/closed presale participants that got rather generous discounts. This is a myth that price been dumped by bounty hunters. Most bounty pools have only 1-2% of sold tokens, only garbage projects can lose their value due to such small amount.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.
At some point you are right.But as far as I know some of my friends regret for selling their tokens right after they got their shares from bounty campaign.Most of them suggests to hold the tokens a month or two before selling it for a better profit.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

All adequate projects have only 2-3-5% of total tokens as a reward to bounty participants(exclude airdrops and etc.). When you see dump and you think that it was caused by bounty hunters - think again.
Some projects have huge private pre-sales Wink Real private, where public don't even know about their existence. And price of the token on these sales can be 1/5 or even 1/10.
It is the choice of every participant to sell or not to sell. Someone takes part in it to earn money, someone - to earn tokens Wink Not so many coins are worth holding, but if you choose the right bounty - bingo

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

For some it is a tactic, and someone sells tokens / coins, because they do not believe in their prospects and wants to get involved in the campaign at least some money. Every month hundreds of tokens/coins are issued, but only a few have perspective. Now it is very difficult to guess it until the campaign is over.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Agree and I'm even recognizing some people in what you are saying.  Tongue

It is true a lot of time. But imho, an experienced bounty hunter will not go through that process.

If you've done it several times. Then you already saw the waste you made with some of the token going moon 2-3 month after you dumped.

And yeah i agree with what have been said later.

Most of the time bounties earnings only represent a small fraction of the whole token sale.

Bounty hunter sure do participate in dump. But you can't blame them for the whole thing Wink.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

well, some people get panic if price start to decrease hence they sale and miss out the future benefit. however sometimes it is also wise to sell your coin early if you figure the company would not able to keep up with whitepaper promises.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Not everybody does. Now this happens because most ICO projects are full of slag, the value of whose tokens is lower than 3 times the declared value. And so hunters merge all that there is, that would then at all not to remain without money.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

You cannot stop the bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they get,Its their choice and not yours,Thats why they called bounty hunters,To earn as much they can and they didn't care for the project as as they earn from it.Why they should hold their coins for the first place? They are not obliged on that.

I know some of the project are legit but some of them are not,Thats why it waste of time to hold their coins.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

they sell it because they need money and mostly tokens price are low after it hit exchange and its price decrease everyday. each bounty hunters have their own situation. some do it for a living and some to earn extra money. not all sell their tokens but most of them sell it.
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Well, some bounty hunters should not be blamed for this. I have noticed that some are into bounty with the notion of getting just wages. Immediate they are paid their rewards in form of tokens, they quick sell if off, hoping to be paid another. I believe that whoever does not hold or investment, will quickly sell whatever he has to satisfy his immediate needs. Although, if they can be patient to hold, i a sure the result they will get afterwards, will encourage them to keep holding
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

Because usualy people who are doing bounty are not familiar with trading and market mechanisms.
Their aim is to earn something, that is it.

I agree with your opinion that many bounty hunters are unfamiliar with the trading and market mechanisms. Because of this token that has been produced with difficulty will be sold directly to the market by not predicting when the price will rise and when it will go down like a stock seller in the stock market
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

If they just realize what they are missing then they will begin to hold, I can agree with what you are saying as I also starting to collect bounty rewards,
waiting for the progress of such project and allowing the tokens to grow in a natural ways, I'm sure the actual profits will be much bigger than dumping it
right away after receiving your shares, experience will allow those bounty hunters to hold and wait for their assets to grow bigger.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

My personal experience when I get my gift immediately sells it because of our need for real money,
and if one's finances have stabilized then the likelihood of every prize hunter will save it and will
sell it at least for ICO. and all to each other, because one's finances are not all above average,
and that's probably the decision of the bounty hunters to always sell them when they get their prizes.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

There are different reasons for this. Some needs money, some does not believe in crypto currency. After some time, most will understand that it is necessary to be a holder when they see how much they lost from dumping.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

I agree with you but I think they have another good idea for that tokens therefore they want to sell quickly the tokens after the distribution. Example the market value is high and they reserve that for another purpose, same like that. Holding tokens for a long term is a good decision but we need to understand their situation why they need to do that.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I, on the contrary, regret that I did not sell my coins immediately after entering the exchange, because all these coins immediately lost in value and now they do not even try to grow...
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

I've lost a lot of value because I can't sell the tokens in time.70% of the tokens I get in the bounty campaign. Once you can't sell them in time, it may take a few months and they are worthless. Egas and fomo are good examples.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

You can't control the masses. That is what communism has been trying to do and failing so hard on for the past few hundred years. A majority of bounty hunters will always sell their tokens immediately simply because it's too much of a risk not too. Bounties are there because they are unknown companies that may or may not succeed. Why risk your gold turning into stone when you have to eat and provide for your loved ones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
donovan074

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Generally the people who are participating in bounty programs or in crypto in general are not professional investors. And this is sad((
So they are driven by animal instincts - greed and fear. Hence this problem appears. ))

We need a couple of years for crypto industry to evolve in general, and then we have a chance to see more professionals here.

p.s. not that dumping is bad... but prior analysis would not hurt. Some coins just have to be dumped and some deserve the risk of hodling..
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I think that the tokens that bounty hunters receive do not have a big impact on the market, because most often it's only 2% for a large number of participants

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Most investors or bounty members are psychologically selling the full amount of Token as soon as they are distributed or after the Token is indexed on exchange floors. Holding the token at that time is not feasible because if done so, it will lose a lot because very few ICO can pump steady unless there is tremendous support for that project. So bounty members usually sell Tokens in that circumstance, which is entirely reasonable.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Off course to get the profits. Mostly ICO's will keep the ICO prices at the start of exchanger listing but as soon as they get list most of the people will try to sell at that rate to receive huge profits. There becomes the psychology also where bounty tokens are anyway free tokens and thus in the long run any price that they get at the start is 100% profit. Also, many times it could happen that in the future they might turn to scam and thus to save things from such events its better they dump it immediately.
Those are the pretty strong reason why they dump immediately. Once they dump the prices go down anyway and could take ages to come back!
face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Yes, I agree with you that there are bounty hunters who spend their rewards right away. This depends on the degree of confidence in the project and the desire to quickly make a profit.
But not all bounty hunters spend their rewards. Bounty hunter-people, by definition versed in cryptography. All bounty hunter-crypto enthusiasts, people who are interested in the theme of the crypt. And many of them during the PR of a bounty company so imbued with the idea of the project that they themselves become investors.
Also bounty hunters invest in projects for speculative reasons-this is also very common.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Bounty hanters are 1-5% of all tokens, so they haven't big influence on token price. Price go down, because investors sell tokens. 

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

I think they're responsible enough for the decision they made. While some people may have been contradict with their choices, we should accept that everyone has their own priorities.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

This is the   people psychology. For most hunters - the bounty reward  is as the salary. You got money for your work- you spent . Some poople lives on these funds. I prefer to sell the half of those, least at face value, and another - to hold couple of years. But all this  about projects I believe in.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

So really, a lot of bounty hunters are selling their tokens that they earn in bunta companies immediately after distribution. I think they do it because they are afraid that the coin will fall in price after a while or just want to get the quickest profit. I also adhere to the idea that they do not need to sell their tokens at once.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

depending on the conditions and knowledge of each. not all bounty hunters sell their tokens directly after being distributed. there are many members here who are holding him. especially those with high rankings usually have more judgment and knowledge of a bounty project.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I have a habit of never selling all of the bounty coins. To be honest, I mostly keep 70-80% of the bounty, because I am only participating in campaigns of projects I believe have potential to be in top 50 crypto marketcap. I haven't yet regret my decisions although lots of my bags still are cheaper than during ICO.

On the other hand I can understand those who are doing bounty for instant profit, because they use this money for a living. They can't afford to hold.
netil

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

I do not think that such a habit can work out for most bounty hunters. All the same, this is a way to earn money for a lot of people, and people want to receive money for their work. Over time, people will learn and understand what to hold is more profitable than selling immediately.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
pey

Merit: 251

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Holding is mostly good habit, but sometimes should dump it if you especially see the rise is not real but about hype because it crashes very hard and if you would sell it, you could buy 5x 6x more same coin.

Soroskatona

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Bounty hunters will dump their coins if the project is weak, or they are in need of money. If they can trade their tokens, they surely will.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

If the tokens are good, then there is no point in discarding immediately after entering the exchange. In the future, these tokens will give an order of magnitude greater profit. If tokens are frank slag, then I usually sell such tokens at once. There's no use keeping them.
saras008

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Probably too many coins, and many of them are really ending badly. With so many bad news about ico, maybe some people are not willing to take the risk.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

As annoying as it is, you cannot always stop anyone from behaving stupidly if they want to. It is painful that most bounty hunters are there for the quick cash and care less about the future of most of the project they do adverts for. This is the main reason why they can never connect with the idea of holding for the long run to get the best of the token or coin.

Nevertheless, it only makes it fun anyway to be able to get some of the tokens at a lesser price, even lower than the ICO price most of the time as long as someone is willing to stupidly offer that. It is an open market and someone's foolishness is another man's opportunity.
GsxR150

Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

I think some people really need the money, or will trade it with altcoin coveted. If they do not believe, they will not want to follow his campaign.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

This problem is very easy to solve. And it should be solved by the project team that made the bounty program. To do this, you need to give the bounty a reward not at once and in parts, every month. First give out a reward for Twitter, then for facebook and so on. I think that this is the best way to solve this problem.
vitkamenev

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

You never know which project will be successful. Therefore it is better to keep all the coins in a long time. As a result, all non-successful coins will be covered with successful! I try to keep all the coins. But sometimes part of I take off as needed...
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Many people want to invest in ethereum or neo for example, but do not have the capital. One solution is to become a bounty hunter. So it makes sense if the token bounty is sold to buy ethereum.
anitaraymonds

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

It is a very bad altitude which normally kill the coins at inception in the market. It is difficult to get all the hunters to agree and hold their token for a while after distribution. As some will use the need for money as an excuse to sell off immediately.
MEMEX

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I think not all bounty hunters sell their tokens, and they seem to get only a small percentage of all coins. I think it makes more sense if the dump is due to the management selling their token rather than the bounty hunter doing it.
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Some people might be needing money urgently thus they are selling. However, it is a very bad decision in my opinion as they can get 5-10X if they wait for few months.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

I think not all bounty hunters sell their tokens, and they seem to get only a small percentage of all coins. I think it makes more sense if the dump is due to the management selling their token rather than the bounty hunter doing it.
If the project is just a junked mostly the dumped coming out from the dev itself, but if there's a great future coming from the project, I think mostly the dumped comes up from those people who didn't bother to take time and read the road plan of the said project,  bounty hunters always wants to have a quick earnings they forget about reading and when they seen that there's already a value out from the market they will simply dumped what they've got and enjoy from their earnings.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

You can tell this to bounty hunters but there is no assurance that you can stop them from that bad habit of after getting the bounty they will just dump it.

It's obvious that you are also a bounty hunter so you'll do the same thing.

To get profit.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

probably because it again requires funds, so throw the tokens after the distribution occurs. actually this is not good because it is too hasty in making decisions. and I agree with your opinion to refrain from dumping habits. because it will only hurt yourself.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

That's why they're called bounty hunters. They keep on joining bounties for their own opportunities. Some bounty hunters don't even know what bounties are they're joining at then in the end they would just whine out that the project didn't pay properly. Holding for bounty hunters is quite uncommon but not really rare as some are a hard traders that stacks their tokens even more after the project paid out instead of instantly drying the market down instantly.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Because they have an idea that once the token is listed in any exchange site, price will soar. Those who dumps just want to be ahead when token or coin listed they already sold a bag of BTC. I have seen BTC and Alts price enjoying the view from up there. Usually after the token is listed, holders will start selling.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Most of the people who dumps their tokens is either they wanted to make a whale so they could even buy more in a cheap price, because if you are going to dump a certain token with a very huge quantity of it, then the price of it would become cheap, and the person who did that would buy more of that certain token in a more cheap price, and that is what you called "profits", or maybe the other reason behind that is that person really need the money so he is dumping his tokens, he don't care if he is not going to make any profits at all.

Actually, we have the choice to make on what we wanted to do in our tokens, though holding is the best thing to make more profits in the long run.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

But theres no wrong from dumping the tokens they are holding,because not all tokens caming from the newly open projects has a potential,and specially this days that more of them are just pump and dump,if you dont sell your token after receiving the chance of being trap is there cause that coins might be dead after released from the exchanges
islakevin

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Holding habit is good choice than dumping but you need to be patient for the token to have a good price before dumping them make sure also that you wont be greedy to the price and make sure you dump also at the right time. People who holds longer has the bigger rewards keep that in mind.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Some hunters need the fund but somehow its a bad habit too. I think its time to let the dumping habit go

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

I am all up for the this cause but you have to realize that some of the bounty hunters (especially the ones located in underdeveloped regions) depends on this type of income, which means they can put food on their table at the end of the day.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

That's why they're called bounty hunters. They keep on joining bounties for their own opportunities. Some bounty hunters don't even know what bounties are they're joining at then in the end they would just whine out that the project didn't pay properly. Holding for bounty hunters is quite uncommon but not really rare as some are a hard traders that stacks their tokens even more after the project paid out instead of instantly drying the market down instantly.
This is true. Majority of the bounty hunters participate in bounties in order to earn coins and tokens for quick profits in the short term rather than HODLING them for the long term which is completely understandable. Personally, I am a HODLER myself and I tend to HODL all my coins and tokens for big profits in the long run since I don't focus on short term trades unless absolutely necessary. I have maintained this strategy successfully for a long period of time and have already gained a lot from it. I don't see the need to hate on bounty hunters who sell their tokens and coins quickly since they are free to do what they want with their rewards.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
matsusomoto

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

Because huntersa re normally going to dump those tokens which they think wont have good future,potential growth of project should be considered before dumping the toke,personally i am not going to hold those tokens which wont have any good value in the future,but if the project has a lot of potentials to grow i am going to keep those.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I, on the contrary, regret that I did not sell my coins immediately after entering the exchange, because all these coins immediately lost in value and now they do not even try to grow...

Well, it is because we also tend to think that the price of the coin will continue to increase. We are afraid of selling and letting go of our coins in fear of losing some profit but once it loses its value, our regret turns into a worse one. There is nothing wrong with holding your coins. As the market is increasing in its value, let us just hope that your coin will regain its ATH price, too.
mangkanor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Its morelikely a strategy not a habit,hunters know what they are doing dumping is normal ,if you are a hunter you would know which of your tokens are going to be good for long term hold,and which of those tokens are going to be shit tokens that wont have any good potentials which is why these hunters are probably dumping those shit tokens.

Faruque312

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

cause they have no idea about the project and they have not enough idea about trading market, thats why they sold without knowing.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Its morelikely a strategy not a habit,hunters know what they are doing dumping is normal ,if you are a hunter you would know which of your tokens are going to be good for long term hold,and which of those tokens are going to be shit tokens that wont have any good potentials which is why these hunters are probably dumping those shit tokens.
The fact is that Hunters for generosity do not initially choose bad projects for participation. Such cases are very small percentage. But nevertheless, many already learned to store coins for early prospects.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

You can't just tell anyone to hold their coins. It's their prerogative on what they want to do with it. Maybe bounty hunters really needed to sell because of some emergencies and he/she needed money.

And that's what most bounty hunters do, dump their coins because there are a lot of bounty tokens who lost its value once it get listed and everyone wants to take the profit. If you really wanted to hold it for long term then do it. But you have to remember that (1), the price can go down and you will not get the profit you deserved after working hard on the bounty, (2) do you have the mental toughness to hold the coins for long term?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

What are you talking about? How can 1-5% of the total number of tokens strongly affect the price? Moreover, half of the people who take part in the bounty will not sell their tokens immediately. If the project loses much in price, reasons must be sought in two things. The first is a bad project. The second is that one-day investors buy and immediately sell and run to buy other tokens.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Those bounty hunters who are selling immediately after receiving their bounty is just making sure of their profit and to pay off the hard work they have done. They also have expenses to pay as well as the others who mine the coins. These moves are expected to happen. Join their community to have an idea about their behaviors.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

I am a bounty hunter as well as long term holder and i dont see anything worng with dumping these coins as most of the bounty tokens are worthless,few only of these are going to have some good potentials which is why most of the hunters are dumping the tokens as early as it gets listed into a certain exchange.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

Obviously to avoid losses, that is the most logical reason why would they do that, if for example an ICO seems to have a good idea a good project and a good team behind, but it does not seem to be so popular the first thing people would is sell their tokens as soon as it goes on exchanges, in order to cut their losses, and i see how this can be a real concern since it can actually kill a lot of good projects, so holding would actual help it and make their investments worthwhile.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Not really  a habit,it is a strategy i presume these bounty hunters has some reason why they are doing it its either the tokens are worthless that is why they are dumping it or the tokens,or theres something wrong with the developers.I personally loves to hold those tokens which ive got from bounties if those tokens are for long term,but if not definitely i am going to dump it as soon as possible because theres no point of holding.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Holding is the same as waiting, something that many have trouble doing, including myself. When it comes to crypto coins, I'm not quite sure of how the regulations will play out until further clarity is provided for investors. For now I will try to hold until things seem clearer.

Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Depends on what they sell them for. If they sell them at a low price to withdraw this money, then it is unwise, and if they sell them in order to buy another asset in which they believe more prospective then I think it is correct.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Hunters arent stupid to dump those coins ,they must have some good reason.For me holding shit tokens wont make any difference which is why i am going to dump those tokens which i found wont have any good potential to grow because you might lose a good opportunity to sell at the peak but if the these tokens were good for long terms i wont be dumping it too early.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

That is simply have the reason on securing out profits too without minding too much if the coins would potentially rise up even more or not as long they do already made money then it doesnt really matter at all.Even myself do have such habit on where i dont usually hold up for too long on all coins that i gained from bounty.There might be some considerations for some tokens but depending on how good it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

holding is a bad habit. If you see the profit you sell without any emotion

Bounty hunters may sell because they think it is best time to take profit. If the coin is good it will still increase afterwards. Do not blame bounty hunters for your loss in your investment. There are other investors sell apart from bounty hunters

y3v63n

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Some people come from countries where 20 bucks is big money so they dump at the first opportunity. Also, there are many teenagers who need some pocket money so they dump too. Very few people are actually holding until a coin reaches reasonable highs.
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

I do personally going to dump those shit tokens right after these tokens were listed,because im sure these tokens wont have any good value which is why i am taking my profits as soon as possible but those projects which has good potentials to grow would be hold,as they are for long term hold these are the two scenarions or reasons why the hunters are dumping tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

This is mainly because there is no confidence in the quality of projects. Only in rare cases I am sure of the project for one hundred percent, in all other cases, I act as I consider it necessary. Moreover, for example, I never sell at once all the tokens received, a maximum of half. Yes, in principle this does not affect the project. 1-2 percent of the total amount of the project will not be able to harm the project, so I think that you should not take it as a bad thing, rather it is insurance for your reward.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I'm not saying holding mindlessly is a great habit but panic selling is the worst. Not only you are giving your potential profit but also hampering others from staying profitable. They cause more volatility in the market diminishing the public sentiment and cause other people loss. The more stable crypto market is the more public it attracts. So less panic selling will actually lead to more profits, strengthen your holding habits.
YoungMaster

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Indeed most bounty hunters more often dump their tokens when they get their tokens from the distribution, and it's hard for them to start holding habbit.
For me the reason they dump the token is they assume that the token is a payment from their work during their campaign, so then through selling their token they will turn it into cash.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Simple. Some of them need the money badly, some dont believe that their tokens could grow in value which is understandable. Nowadays not all ICO tokens that are listed in exchanges do really get good value, some token’s price are even lower than  ICO price so what should they expect?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Bounties are a good way to make everyone exchange the coins it can really give you exchange a boost as because more and more people are going to get affected by this and this can even make your exchange popular. Holding is always a risky decesion to make as it involves luck and future.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Apparently, many bounty hunters need money and therefore they try to sell them immediately after receiving tokens. In addition, in order to keep received tokens, you need to know the ICO project well and be confident about its prospects, and then monitor the progress of the project and the growth of the value of the token. In many, this simply does not have enough time.
SaarMast

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

This is a good habit only if you don't really care about the crypto world and look at this as a long-term investment.

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
bornMercurial

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

According to my way of thinking, maybe because it again requires funds, so throw the tokens after distribution occurs. This is not good because it is too hasty in making decisions. and they only get a fraction of all the coins. I think it makes more sense if the dump is because management sells their tokens from the bounty hunters.

Sam$oN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

I think hunters drop tokens because most of them don't trade. They only know how to make them and where to get money.
itsik78

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

At some point you are right.But as far as I know some of my friends regret for selling their tokens right after they got their shares from bounty campaign.Most of them suggests to hold the tokens a month or two before selling it for a better profit.
not all members of the bounty do so. I assure you. so do basically those who only started participating in bounty programs and began to receive the first profit
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

For bounty hunters receiving tokens is like a paycheck. Bounty hunters are not investors, they are working and receive payment for work done. I am not a fan of dumping tokens after receiving, but I understand it.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Lerikaweb

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

This happens because bounty hunters don't really care about a project much. They care about gains and this is it. But sometimes holding habit does no good,  cuz a token may cost a zero one day.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:35:45 PM by Happiest

It depends on the coins. If you have better coins which have a brighter future and will have an outstanding impact in the future or in the  lives of his users; if a perfect coin like this is found, I don't see any reasons why bounty hunter shouldn't keep the coins. Most sells because they want to make quick money which is lack of inpatient.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.

kaloloy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

There's no doubt why bounty hunters are the first set of people who dump their reward tokens into cheaper price values because most of them are having no job career.
In my personal experiences, I am a crypto holder since I earn my first bounty stake tokens and I had still hold them until today.
But this quarter, I am planning to dump some of my altcoins that aren't perform's well like altcoins that almost has no pumping or doesn't trading high volumes for a long time.
Today, I am holding decent amount of crypto assets because my altcoins were pumping since last year and because I am still holding them even when they pumped and dumped multiple times.
kaloloy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.

That's a good habit but for me the best reason why we hold especially like that last 3 months is Holding is to prevent our crypto assets on losing.
when we sell our altcoins too soon, it means that we only get low earnings and we're having no more chance of getting an opportunity that we could even earn higher than the previous altcoin price value.
some of my friends are dumping their altcoins because they have no job that could support their family's basic needs.
ipbitrung01

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

I think this habit is hard to change. Or, this bounty hunter is in dire need of money so he must sell. Or he will immediately sell the token after he gets it because anyone dares to confirm that the token has the potential and give him a profit when holding it back. He sells right away so that there may be something to offset his efforts in the past campaigns ...
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Honestly as a bounty hunter i don’t sell off my tokens after the ICO sales, i cannot blame them to sell their coins or token after the main sale because of the need of money of these bounty hunters, some of them they make a living by doing bounties so after the end of ico they usually sell quickly and gain small profit and apply again. I think this can’t be changed anymore, however we have to deal with it.
alfs75

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Actually not at all bounty hunters,are dumping there tokens immediately after distribution,and im the one part of them holding my token in a certain period of time ,and wait for a moment that the road map of the ICO project will cultivate more and make it marketable,so that  the price will become  higher.actually being a bounty hunter we must defend our dignity,that we are the one make the price value of the coins going dump,because the truth even the ICO participant are the one first who sell or dump there coins when they get there token in participation of project,they are the first panic and selling the project token.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I think the reason why they sell the coins right after they get them is because they want money. They couldn't wait for the coin to go up again and so for them it is really not that big of a deal if they wait or not.

wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

It's a part of the game. Some of us are here for money, that's why they sell the first chance they get. You can't really blame them for that. Others are here for the sake of investment. In this case bounties enable you to earn something extra and then invest it as well. But as with all investments you have to be careful what to invest in and some projects are not worth it.
If a project is good, then even in case value decreases a bit while bounty hunters sell, it will inevitably go up again.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

it's easy to answer from me, it's all because of economic factors, sometimes they do not have money, so they will automatically sell the tokens they get. and that's fair.

dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Not all dumping is caused by bounty hunters. Many projects distribute tokens through various channels. I think whether this project will collapse after entering the stock exchange depends on whether the project really has potential for development.
carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

It's more of a technique and strategy than a habit. You cannot blame people who sell their earned token immediately. People choose to earn than to hold token that has no assurance. Not all who hold are lucky, if you hold your earned tokens an it will go to the moon then you are lucky but it happens once in a Blue moon. The best way to stop this argument is to sell and leave some just incase it will pump.

niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

In the actual fact, that is what most bounty hunters do, they are eager to dump their tokens immediately the tokens are being given them. I won't blame anyone  who hastily dumps his tokens in the market after the distribution for fiat money, such persons may be in need of money to meet up with some pressing financial needs .Such people are left with no option than to sell their tokens at hand .Moreso, I want to advise people who quickly dump their tokens in market to also learn the habit of holding such tokens for some time, because from experience they are likely to sell at higher price later in the market for a greater and better profit.  
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

What I understand is they don't understand the value of their work, they are just being blinded by the small ammount of dollars thinking that selling their bounty tokens at the dump price doesn't matter because they never buy it. They have an have a cooperation to the team any more and yet when the token they dump manage to multiply the price, they regrets and yet didn't learn. That is why sometimes I understand why there are team don't want to send the payment on the schedule time.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

your decision on yourself, this is a risk when you dare to keep the coin and hope coin will grow, but the price does not grow then you get a loss. if you sell and then high coin price you regret. in conclusion, believe in yourself in taking all decisions and thinking well.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

The sale of new tokens by members of the ICO generosity campaign immediately after they receive compensation should not affect the price reduction. After all, they are allocated only a few percent of the total number of tokens produced. In addition, not all bounty hunters immediately sell on the market received tokens. Everyone has his own circumstances and his needs for money. Therefore, the call to them not to sell immediately earned tokens does not make any sense.

omitusaf

Activity: 280

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Absolutely true. I've done this at a point. We cannot deny that many bounty participants are in it for the sake of getting money. However, if they could just sell a portion of their coins and not all, it would be better for the market and for them in the long run as the prices will definitely rise as long as the coin is good.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Hold on to the best way to earn a big buck so we just hold it down so we can not lose the ones we bought altcoin do not worry if it drops just increase its price so do not panic

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I agree, many bounty hunter immediately sell their token after the project end. It's maybe because of they just wanna to earn some money and don't know anything about holding. But unconsciously, they have made the token price decrease
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

we, bounty hunters do dump their tokens immediately because of some reasons, in need of funds for monthly expense, or any other individual reasons. you cannot stop it, and no one can stop it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Mostly people who joins bounty are automatically sell their tokens and converted into real paper money, but there are also few personalities who are fan on holding their tokens and not for selling immediately, because mostly people especially to the new comers are only trying on how to earn money in crypto business, that's why they automatically sell their tokens.
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

you can not predict the market perfect, but you can put your profit targets and wait till you reach them, as well as hold bitcoin for saving purposes. In these cases holding is a good habbit

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Of course they can, but i don't know why most of them sell the token or coin immediately after they get it. They shouldn't treat crypto and bounty as their main occupation, if they have a job then they can hold the token as they can survive using their salary. Patience is important in crypto so holding will get you more profit than selling it immediately and I wonder how many people already realized that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Holding habit can be a good way but make sure you know what you are holding but if you are not what you are holding you might be wasting time and also you need to make sure when holding

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Not all bounty hunters do that routine, some of them look for a good price but again in a short time. They didn't know that they can earn more good and high price if they hold their tokens after the distribution. And the secret of that is patient.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

i think not all the bounty hunter are a dumpers, maybe some of them are yes the dumpers, because they get rewards token for doing task on campaign, so its natural their sell their rewards token for fast cash, they didnt care about price as long they get the money.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Yes we must maintain holding habbit if we want to earn huge through bounty or by airdrops not just dumping on exchange well theirs a coin named (thug coin) its a coin who has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing each and every day the main reason behind this is their frequent airdrops which happens evey week on sunday and also because of their promising team who well knows their work it is also listed on exchanges like yobit where you can take advantage of their investment box and earn a passive income of 5% every day so its time now take advantage or will think about in future.
ANAXVIII

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

I never sell yet any of my earned tokens.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Maybe most of the bounty hunter's mindset  is to sell it all their tokens earned from bounty campaign because they think to find another bounty campaign again and they do not think an investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Let us put it this way, bounty hunters are closely related to contractual workers where they are paid on periodic basis like 1 to 3 months contract and paid immediately after the contract ends. This is where the bounty hunter has experienced, due to financial necessity they are tend to sell immediately their reward just to cope up the expenses for the days that they are working with the project. Price dumping are not mainly came from bounty hunters, bounty hunters are short term dumpers IMO.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

Today we are talking about the habit of handling past impressions. During the live discourse the searchers were asked to meditate ...
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

In my own views, I don't think all the bounty hunters are the one's mostly dumping an ICO coin wherein some investors too are dumping also their coins. There are reasons perhaps why bounty hunters directly trade their coins to fiat money mainly because they need the money for their financial expenses and it's their right because of the need. For some investors, perhaps they are seeing potential for some altcoins and decided to dump their ICO coin and transfer with the other altcoin that they consider to be much better than the existing coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
demitazh

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

They are new to the world of bounty, they are not experienced enough, if they have long been bounty world and much experience, surely they do not want to sell tokens under the price of ICO

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

It depends on how bounty hunter will manage all of his tokens or rewards. In my experience, I used to hold all my tokens because I want to maximize my earnings and increase my profit margin when the market rises again. Whenever I need money in order to provide my needs and wants, 40-50% I will encash and the remaining tokens or coin I will hold or trade it in the market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Holding is a great habit but you need to be smart in figuring out which coins are worth holding on and which are not. If you are holding rubbish coins then holding would not be a great habit rather it will keep you from making a profit. Always hold for those coins which you believe have a great project at the back. You can trade the bounty tokens that you got for a better altcoin that you believe will rise in future instead of selling and making profit immediately.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

for us to hold the most profitable and also good hope in the future, because bitcoin and ethereum prices are also very good we hold for a long time, because they are also very popular in all countries.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Because almost bounty hunters don't really care about if these tokens are good or not or there are good projects behind or not, they just care about how much money they can earn so they often sell immediately right after receiving token from bounty campaign Smiley. It's really hard to tell them to hold, the only way to prevent bounty hunters sell is postpone bounty distribution Smiley
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

I think that the tokens that bounty hunters receive do not have a big impact on the market, because most often it's only 2% for a large number of participants
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Probably because they do not want to bother to trade their coins so it can be a direct token selling due to a lack of understanding about the market
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

Bounty hunters are about 5%, they have virtually no effect on the price of the token as a whole. The price is largely dependent on investors who sell these tokens
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: