Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2212 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 
I see this number has not changed recently, for many days. Or you has not updated your website already.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 
I see this number has not changed recently, for many days. Or you has not updated your website already.
It clearly out dated, it is unlikely that number will stop there. Hopefully dev team give us the recently update soon, so that interest in this project continues to growth up.
9jaflick

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!
9jaflick

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

when will the Dacsee mobile app be available to the other countries? As I have read on your blog, the current mobile app is only available to Malaysia residents. when are you planning on going globally?
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!

You should ask these questions to their telegram group to better understand the exact explanation.
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Friend, what do you mean by these words "we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap"? I don't mind to bother, I just want to know more about the information. I think it is very important to know the progress of this project firstly. I'm interested in "Has the raised fund reached the minimum target of the ICO?"    
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

new projects that look legit and promising to follow, bounty allocation is pretty good but for Signature only 10% different with 38% Marketing Content. I hope with the strategy prepared by the team for the progress of progress smoothly and can be many people who support the DACSEE project.
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

make the links to the spreadsheets clickable... and not in the form of pictures.
bebum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

The best project, good marketing and nice team. I very interested in the project!
anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Friend, what do you mean by these words "we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap"? I don't mind to bother, I just want to know more about the information. I think it is very important to know the progress of this project firstly. I'm interested in "Has the raised fund reached the minimum target of the ICO?"   
Today they inform a new that ICO price is around 0.06$. I think the number 24m in their website mean they've reached softcap already.

9jaflick

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

You should ask these questions to their telegram group to better understand the exact explanation.
What is the purpose of creating this thread?  they don't expect everyone to be on telegram. They should also be here to answer some questions from investors
anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!
What is the purpose of creating this thread?  they don't expect everyone to be on telegram. They should also be here to answer some questions from investors
Yes many question are not answered both in this thread and telegram group Sad

CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Hi team's.
Salam dari Indonesia (greetings from indonesia).
Any applicable bounty for your project?

suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!
What is the purpose of creating this thread?  they don't expect everyone to be on telegram. They should also be here to answer some questions from investors
maybe his team is busy taking care of his other, so have not had time to answer the questions posed, think positive that the team will answer the questions that have been asked.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

in order to make the project more in the interest of many participants and investors would have been better if the team are active in answering all the question about the project on this forum, because with that kind I'm sure will make a lot more believers will this project so that they join join in support of this project.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

I looked at the website of ico ends 9 days again, hopefully with time remaining, can increase sales.
and for all of the teams more eager again to promote the project.
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

I see a pretty good price there, and it's likely to keep pulling up with competitive prices, with enough supply, this project will be the most potential to get investors fast, waiting for the next update
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

I looked at the website of ico ends 9 days again, hopefully with time remaining, can increase sales.
Hopefully with time remaining, all teams will be more passion again to promote the project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

Hopefully with time remaining, all teams will be more passion again to promote the project.
the team will definitely do the best with the rest of the time there will certainly always be eager in promoting the project and success for this project.

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

the team will definitely do the best with the rest of the time there will certainly always be eager in promoting the project and success for this project.
The achievement so far is quite big actually, but due to DACSEE is an ongoing project seems that figure still far from the Hardcap even the softcap I heard has been passed. The project will be ensured to be run, just to wait for any additional fund for happier all related parties... Grin

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: