Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stakes?  (Read 621 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

not that way, the stake is different from token, stakes it is your share of allocation after later in the end the calculation of the last allocation results are collected, and then distributed with the number of all stake with the token collected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Why do you still post here your explanation? There are more than 20 explanations, I think that he understands that and you do not have to spam here anymore  Roll Eyes

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Why do you still post here your explanation? There are more than 20 explanations, I think that he understands that and you do not have to spam here anymore  Roll Eyes

Stakes are points that are awarded to members of the Bounty campaign. After the end of the Bounty, the number of allocated tokens is divided by the total number of stakes to calculate the price of each stake
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Hello all,
I have a quite stupid question...
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!

not like that understanding you mentioned,
you can find it in google a lot of explaining about how to calculate the stake, understand first and try you try to look for it first because it is very important that you can undeestand
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Hello all,
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!
1 stake is not always one token. There are certainly projects where 1 bet = 1 token but mostly people receive stake, then all bets are added and the number of tokens that is allocated is divided into stakes and then people get their coins or tokens

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

I have never participated in bounty and I want to know how to count the stake

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

As many of the replies mentioned, stakes are not necessarily the amount of tokens. It's rather a number which is added and divided by the tokens allocated to any bounty campaign, for eg. 1000 tokens are allocated for a campaign and total stakes earned by all bounty hunters are 500, then 1 stake will be equal to 2 tokens.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Stake system means how much work you have  completed and this is recorded for later computation of bounty rewards. It doesnt mean the tokens you will be getting but a percentage of work you made.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Stakes are nothing but parts, in bounty campaign the stakes will be allotted to members to give rewards. It is depends on their rank position. Higher rank people will get high stakes.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

My understanding about the calculation of the stakes is it depends on the bounty manager. Not all the bounty will give 1 stakes = 100 coins/token some bounties will give you 1 stakes = 50 coins/tokens. I think it depends on the bounty campaign.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

There's a thread here that discussing stake on how to calculate, here is I quoted below the formula on how to get your share in a stake.
It was clearly stated on the formula on how to know your share in a stake.

You can use a formula to calculate your stakes.
S = Sum of Currency
y = Number of your own stakes
n = Number of stakes ( You must count the number of stakes in the spreadsheet)
x = What you get

x = S/n * y
Edit: Example for better understanding of the formula:
S = 1 BTC
y = 5 (your own stakes)
n = 1000 (all stakes)
x = 1 BTC/1000 * 5 = 0.001 * 5 = 0.005 BTC
When i saw his post i really understand on how to compute your rewarding stake in bounty campaign participants.
OP, hopefully, it will help you this post, if you are already satisfied their answer you may lock this thread.

deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

stakes means your "PART" in a bounty, theres a polls for every bounty category, like signature campaign, social campaign, blogs and translation, each categories has a "part" to be divided onto participants that are participating on each categories, stakes should be use to be equally share their reward on what ranks, number of followers, blog popularity, and translation quality they have. meaning the more stakes indicates in your row in the spreadsheet, that there will be divided on how much poll that categories have. stakes indicates your rewards and not just to hide the value/name of the token  Smiley Smiley
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Stakes is the portion you can get as a reward in bounty campaign. The total reward will be divided among the participants that have joined the campaign, it will divided accordingly to the stakes they earned.you will get your stakes after the ICO project ends.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

First, the ICO signature campaign participants have weekly rates, the size of which depends on the rank of the participant. ICO does not immediately succeed in paying tokens to signatories. After all, it is impossible to determine in advance how many participants will participate and what ranks will be in them. Therefore, the betting system is applied. The bet is therefore different from the token. In one bet, depending on the number of tokens allocated, there can be many tokens. After the completion of the ICO, when the total number of signatures participating in the campaign and in all other generosity campaigns is known, the total number of tokens allocated is divided by the number of participants and the bet size is obtained. Then this number is multiplied by the number of bets and the exact number of tokens to be paid to each particular participant is determined.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!
Stake system used for calculation in bounty campaigns, it doesn’t mean that if you have 1 stake that mean you have 1 token.
In the stake system they count all stake & divide allocated tokens on counted stakes then multiply with your stakes, then you will get your token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

A stake is like a share of ICO coins/tokens which bounty hunters can earn. After the ICO, when bounty distribution happens, each stake is converted into a fixed amount of coins (for example 1 stake = 10 coins).
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Well, for me stakes are total bounty token you earn  at the end of bounty campaign. It depends on the rank or position inside the forum, the higher the position, the higher stakes you have. In other words, a salary or compensation you gain from bounty program.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Well, for me stakes are total bounty token you earn  at the end of bounty campaign. It depends on the rank or position inside the forum, the higher the position, the higher stakes you have. In other words, a salary or compensation you gain from bounty program.

Stakes are total bounty amount that is right but it differs according to the number of participants part of the each bounty. for example you have 10 members in signature campaign with 20 percent and 5 members in facebook with 15 percentage stacks means.
Facebook campaigners only able to get more stakes while the tokens are distributing as a payment.
So check the participants numbers and then invest on the concern tokens mate.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

Hello,

Let me explain stakes in simple words.

Suppose you participate in bounty campaign of ABC coin and you get total of 5 stakes.

let us assume bounty budget is 100 coins and 100 people participate in it and total number of stakes for all participants are 1000.

1 stake = Total bounty coins (100 Coins) / Total stakes of all particpants (1000)

As you have 5 stakes then you will get = 5*100/1000

you can get what you want to know in the analysis mate that a simple way to know it.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!

stakes just a word to describe a bounty from manager. usually they have a allocation and formula to convert stakes into token
therefore stake is not same as the token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: