Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stakes?  (Read 621 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

This is the percentage of the promise that you are awarded every week from the manager's bounty, provided that you really become involved in projects and do everything as written in the rules.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Probably, many have already answered this question, but I will also try to help. 'Stake' is your share in the total campaign pool, ie some part of the reward.
1 stake/100 total stakes = 1% of total bounty program reward.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Stakes are your shares depending on your work during the bounty campaign. Stakes are used instead of using tokens name to tell you your portion,
stakes varies from each other depending on your rank or how many friends, follower, connection and how you work.
zakord

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

Stakes are the rewards given by a specific ICO after you have done the things that they provided in a specific Campaign, for example, in Facebook Campaign, they required you to like and share 5 post per week, in order for you to receive a stake you need to do that, then you'll keep that stake until the ICO is done, and those stakes are equivalent with a certain token.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Stakes are given for each weak, it will be computed at the end of the bounty period. Nothing dipper meaning about this stuff. Just do and complete the task to not end up not receiving the complete rewards. Just keep good work and for sure, big stakes will be  on us. There are formula for this computation, like this ( your total stakes / all participants stake x token allocation) yourreward is the result

troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Its not something you smother a-1 sauce on?
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Stakes is a weighted averaging method that calculates the amount of your final token by giving all the bounty participants different stakes and then dividing the token in the entire bounty pool by the respective stakes.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Hello all,
I have a quite stupid question...
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!
stake is the number that is given to you if you have completed your weekly task. it is the basement of your income when the campaign has successfully completed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

There is no sense of scooping about this. Just do it and finish the task so as not to end up not receiving a complete gift. Keep working well and definitely, a big bet will be on us.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Probably, many have already answered this question, but I will also try to help. 'Stake' is your share in the total campaign pool, ie some part of the reward.
1 stake/100 total stakes = 1% of total bounty program reward.

All right. Stakes mean your share in the whole bounty pool. Here it is important not how much you got the stakes, but how much you have more than the other participants in the campaign bounty.

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

Stake is the percentage of share of award which you get weekly from your bounty campaign by completing your weekly work properly. It also depends upon your rank you are at Bitcoin Forum.
kingter godd

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

A simple explanation is stake is just like a pizza slice. You can't tell the portion you are holding unless everyone that holds slice put it back again on the box. But you can have an approximate calculation of ever the campaign you join have a participants limitation.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Stakes are given to bounty hunters for their weekly task that will soon be counted as their dividend to the future allocation of funds.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Hello all,
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!
No, you misunderstood. Here is an example: the project allocated 200 thousand tokens, stakes of only 1000, then 1 rate will be 200 tokens.

Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

Stakes are known as Stocks or Share which is a part of possession in a specific organization. The possession you have gives you a securities and wage that you can be utilized as a part of future or any minute.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!

It is similar to stocks I think. Stake is a portion of your ownership in stocks. However, here in cryptocurrency investment, a stake is your portion of earnings in a bounty or campaign
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Stakes are given with the goal that tokens which will be shared will be dispersed moderately. An illustration will help clarify this. For instance: expecting abundance seekers in a mark battle are 3 and tokens to be shared is 100. individual A get 5 stakes, individual B gets 3 stakes and individual C gets 2 stakes. This implies A will get 50 tokens, B will get 30 tokens and C will get 20 tokens amid conveyance.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!

Stakes are the equivalent percentages you get from the total coins that will be distributed to all participants. So, if you get 10 stakes from 1000 total stakes of all participants and the campaign will distribute say 100,000 coins. then from your 10 stakes, you will get (10 / 1000) x 100000 coins or that is 1,000 coins.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!

Stakes are the equivalent percentages you get from the total coins that will be distributed to all participants. So, if you get 10 stakes from 1000 total stakes of all participants and the campaign will distribute say 100,000 coins. then from your 10 stakes, you will get (10 / 1000) x 100000 coins or that is 1,000 coins.
Every project has it own way of staking. Some projects' stakes=tokens and other is mere numbers.
For stakes most of them is earned and its divided by the total tokens multiplied by the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: