Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to improve in order to get merits.  (Read 493 times)
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)
Generally, sharing valuable information is one good way to get merits. I often saw that info sharing thread got merits. Sharing some old news won't help, by the way. 

Valuable is measured how helpful one idea is and how realistic. Some advises here are supperficial and some are irrelevant at some point. Old news and post are not helpful as it was first posted but still they are just nothing, you will see history on certain threads which will help you see how much it changed from the past and maybe can refreshen us up when we are overloaded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Yes this is really the problem today. Because your post is even more constructive you will not receive merit. But there are also some who give merit and these are good people. So my advice is to post, Because not all members here in the forum do not give merit

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Not all member of this forum want to give merit to the post or thread that have quality post because  they have fears to give merit to other members because if they made mistakes for giving merit they will be ban or they maybe they can got red trust. so the other member ignore the quality post.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

i have witnessed in this forum that many good answers don't get any merits as they should. i have been trying hard to give quality answers upto my knowledge but merit god doesn't seem to be impressed. i would like some suggestions from OGs to help me getting some merit and improving my btc forum rank. thank you. (if you find any of my post relevant hmu with merit)

The general advice is to focus no quality over quantity and it will come in due time. It's hard but you have to keep it up.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Yes this is really the problem today. Because your post is even more constructive you will not receive merit. But there are also some who give merit and these are good people. So my advice is to post, Because not all members here in the forum do not give merit

Yeah generally I'm not a big fan of the merit system. I think the point was to deter spam and low quality posts, but we still see them daily Grin
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Yeah generally I'm not a big fan of the merit system. I think the point was to deter spam and low quality posts, but we still see them daily Grin

If that is the case then newbies like us are fucked and consigned to be stuck on the same level till eternity. A new system should be designed to make it a tad less tedious to upgrade.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

This shouldnt really be on this board which this topic belongs to Meta section.

Going back its been true that not all good quality posters do really given the chance on getting some merit into other members into this community.Due to possible reasons, where they do only make some priorities to sent out like his friends or closed ones into this forum or other thing would be either they dont like to give merit at all and spoil those smerits into their accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Hey Mate, I am feeling like you. This system is blocked. Personally, I lost faith. I really hope in a near future they will change the system by something really fair for everyone. Complaining will not help. We need maybe drive a campaign for changing the system.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

I think if your post is on point and is quality, it may appease a higher rank member who might give you merit. Most articles merited are articles worth reading and have something to offer.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Your right, its very hard to earn merits, even if your post have positive, good point of views and quality. Maybe because our higher ranked members were not pleased on our post or there are more other qualified posts than ours. But don't you worry because it enhances us to do more or to make even better quality post than before. More quality and positive posting of feedbacks will make our ideas to be an excellent one, time will come that merits will be given to us, just wait and strive harder.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Your account is few Merits, and sometimes you feel the post quality, but there is no merit. I guess because of English grammar, or your language style is not friendly. Because the reader's reflexes show that even the excellent content they feel is not close to the sentence, it's challenging to get Merits.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

I think it depends on where you post. For example if you post in threads or join conversations where you don't get high rank forum members around, you'll get less or no merits, but if you post at good sections of the forum, you'll have a good a chance. Another thing is that we are all different individuals, and we have our specific preferences. I say this because what you think as being a quality post to you might not be as a high quality to the one giving the merit.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

I don't have any merits yet too, but as i saw in the thread, there are so many people get merits from create a useful thread, i hope that i can get any merits from that too or even from useful posts, so that i can improve my rank
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

If you believe your posts are worth to get merits, you should look out for posts under Meta sections where there are many topics about merit donors looking out for reasonable posts to shower merits.
Its worth a try  Roll Eyes
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

I can't understand what can Junior say such important or useful information for members or higher to get merit, I think they know more then me. May be it should be simply a good article about smth or interesting bounty thread?
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Most of us make posts that has no or little flesh.They do not give a lot of insight to the reader so when people read those posts they do not get any important information or no education from what we have written here in.This will not motivate anyone reading the post to merit the writer of that post.Going forward we should not just post because we are wearing a signature but because we want to give information or educate others.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

it is not very convenient, in former times it was much easier to get your rank, but what can you do, rules are rules and they must be respected, on the one hand it is correct
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

don't ever complain about merit because it is our own late mistake, i also experience the same thing as you, but i can only surrender and do work according to existing rules if someone give me merit because my post is useful then i will happy but if it is not there then I am not too disappointed because I think late is no problem than not at all Grin
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

yes posting good content here will bring you more merit try to make the difference from others forum members try to post some exclusive news good luck bro Smiley
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

It's almost impossible to get new rank with this new system. I think it was invented just to separate Hero and Legendary members from others, otherwise there would be hundreds of them in 2 years. I saw a lot of really high quality posts, and a lot of users were thankful for them, but still they didn't give any merits for it. So this system is not working as it should
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: