Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

My investment plan for the top crypto currencies in my portfolio is for long term until my retirement. I consider it as an alternative to my retirement plan because I believe in the future it holds. The technology advancement it beholds will someday be necessary like the internet once utilization in many aspects of crypto currencies and the tech behind it reaches mass adaption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

It depends on how long you want to hold but if I were you I will just prefer to the market. If the price is good for selling then I would sell it because it is a big advantage for us inorder for us to gain some profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

I think if the longer it will be able to produce more. Crypto is a medium that can facilitate transactions greatly and it would be useful in the future. of course, this will make increasingly widely used crypto and increasingly makes the value of selling high. therefore hold the at least more than two years will be promising results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

I plan to keep my purchased coins at least until the end of this year in anticipation of the next rally, as a rule it occurs at the end of the year and then there is a correction.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

Maybe up until the market looks good. So far, I feel like digital money will be the trend in the future. It will become real assets and will be known furthermore by the whole world. My main coins would be bitcoin and ethereum. I heard litecoin was okay too but I haven't converted my money into ltc since the wallet I use does not have direct ltc and fiat currency conversion yet. But yeah, I'll be holding mine for months or even years. Depending on my needs.

GolruShu

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

On the off chance that you mean to hold cryptos for 3 to 5 years, the most sensible cryptos must be BTC in light of the fact that its swapping scale is as of now the most astounding in the market. For me, generally, I simply hold around multi year is greatest in light of the fact that if longer will be troublesome on the grounds that human brain science is normal to overpower desire. On the off chance that following 1-year conversion scale increments to x10, few individuals will clutch that they will offer all the cryptos they possess. The LTC hold isn't potential since this crypto will have no splendid future.
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

I joined some ICOs in the last years, some project like tezos, omisego and civic. Although crypto market in this year is very bad, it goes down day by day, but I still think these project are great.

Some really values are in there. So I will hold them for more than 2 years.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

A very bold decision. You must have very strong nerves Wink Cheesy
Personally, I did not set myself a certain barrier and time for storing or selling my coins, I observe the situation in the market and coins. In any case, even if the price of the coin is acceptable in the short term, I will continue to be a part of long-term storage.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Edit your post and put your advertisement on the signature place.
Please review the forum rule.
24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]
Your thread is about
How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?
While that advertisement on your post is irrelevant.

Hold on while the market is on the down stream,and wait until the market break the resistance, it will rebound back to a favorable status, market correct itself after the drop on the price value, one should note that Market is Volatile anything can happened at any given time.
acilona116

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

At least 1 year or  as soon as it make me rich Smiley I like trading, especially when it makes nice profits. I have like 10 different coins and each day new opportunities.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

I'd probably hold until the market starts to rise and recover from the continuous dumps at this moment. The market keeps on falling from the start of this year up until this point. Selling won't be a good idea but holding is. Once the market starts to go up, profit will sirely be earned. Therefore, investing is also advisable since the price of the cryptos are still low.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

I agree, 3 years is quite a long time to hold a new altcoins that we think will rise in the future, an even a good potential altcoins wont take that long, if the coin that you are holding longer than a year and still without any good progress, then sell them all, it would be better if we know to cut our losses and stop wasting time to invest in some better altcoins, the time is very valuable so we can use our money to invest in new altcoins when they have higher chance to rise in the future.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I perceive cryptocurrencies as a very good way to invest their funds in the long term. I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be able to become a part of life for many people. But if this system starts to break down I don't think it's worth waiting until the last.

Same here! It's best to keep up with the news and get various peoples opinion. Def not worth waiting until the last. Best to keep a constant look out. But hopefully we are many many years away from any sort of collapse of cryptos.

my plan to increase the price and value of coins will be great. by holding is indeed very capable to generate substantial profits and affect the price and development of coins. so that the presence of long-term holdings would be profitable even years.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

A very bold decision. You must have very strong nerves Wink Cheesy
Personally, I did not set myself a certain barrier and time for storing or selling my coins, I observe the situation in the market and coins. In any case, even if the price of the coin is acceptable in the short term, I will continue to be a part of long-term storage.
I do not see the point of putting any barriers to myself, it all depends on the market, sometimes it's advantageous to hold coins, sometimes sell and buy new coins. It all depends on the situation, because the main thing is to make a profit.
But I can say one thing for sure, I'll stay as long as possible in crypto, there's a great future.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

there is no need to plan on how long should I hold my top crypto's. because as long as I dont need to sell it, I will hold it. I just need to be patient, not to plan on how long do I have to hold these coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

well as for me it really depends, for the dApps I will hold a max of one year but for infrastructure projects, I will hold for a very long time because infrastructure projects grows as more people use them to deploy their dApps
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

Very are a considerable measure of cryptos in the market that great to hold for a long lengthy time-frame or notwithstanding for a shy of time. It involves your needs. You picked a decent coin, litecoin regards hold too it will most likely get you into flexibility of progress the future if litecoin goes up into the moon. In some cases what you require the most is safeguarding. Save your coin to influence your fantasy to work out as expected. Perhaps more dollars will seek you in the event that you won't be broken by holding. Hold for long time that appears you've never been enticed.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

I perceive cryptocurrencies as a very good way to invest their funds in the long term. I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be able to become a part of life for many people. But if this system starts to break down I don't think it's worth waiting until the last.

Same here! It's best to keep up with the news and get various peoples opinion. Def not worth waiting until the last. Best to keep a constant look out. But hopefully we are many many years away from any sort of collapse of cryptos.

for my plans in holding normally, I just hold in the long and long-term as I usually hold up to months to generate even greater profits. so I am sure with the results I get by holding it much longer. and the results are given also will not be a waste of effort that I give.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

If talking problems hodl, so I never had to limit his time. because for me this is a way hodl to sell coins in accordance with the price we want. Of course I will continue until the coin price hodl as I'd like. Usually get to count years.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

My intention is to hold for 2 years. That's the amount of money I'm saving. Hopefully by 2020, ETH will be up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: