Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I plan to keep my tokens at least until they get up to the price of January 2018, and if I'm luckier, it's even longer!)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Not all the coins are worth of long term holding. I am holding only top coins like BTC, ETH and ADA  long term until
they reach  my profit targets. How long will it take we will see.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

The market is so ridiculously low right now that i am not even thinking of selling any of my assets  , if some of them would pump
 for one or other reason i would sell but this is only about the coins I dont see any future.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Until the increase occur in the market. I am not having any plans of selling at this moment because profit will be surely less of what is about to be earned once the market is in green marks. We should focus on being patient at times like this and prioritize holding no matter how bad the market be.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

I would have to say long enough to make reasonable profit. That is why I am here in the first place, to make profit and make sure that I am not selling my coins at a loss. Now that we are going into another bear market I would have to say that I am willing to wait for the next couple of years because it looks like that is how long it is going to take for the coins to moon again.
BitRewardsTeam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

The market is so ridiculously low right now that i am not even thinking of selling any of my assets  , if some of them would pump
 for one or other reason i would sell but this is only about the coins I dont see any future.

When do you think there will be a pump and why?
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

I want to hold my crypto for a long time, I think I will hold my crypto 2-3 years, I will only sell it when the price of crypto makes me get a big profit, if you want to hold Litecoin, I will hold my Ethereum for a long time.

Same, if i have that kind of alts, i would prefer to hold for a long time rather than selling it in very low price. Its okay to hold coins and save it for the future because it might gives us high value if we continue to hold and wait for the value increases.

Kortekmax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

I currently have BTC, ETH, and BCH in my coins.ph wallet for hold. I am investing little by little by putting all my claims from faucets into my wallet and the rewards I got from bounty campaigns. I sometimes buy a fraction of these coins and plan to hold it for at least one year onwards depending on the market price or if the price I have set as when to sell has been met
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

The best solution for you is to keep the purchased coins for 1-2 years. Then you will become rich with great confidence. The main thing is to choose good coins from the top 10-20.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

I currently have BTC, ETH, and BCH in my coins.ph wallet for hold. I am investing little by little by putting all my claims from faucets into my wallet and the rewards I got from bounty campaigns. I sometimes buy a fraction of these coins and plan to hold it for at least one year onwards depending on the market price or if the price I have set as when to sell has been met
I think that for almost all users of crypto currencies today there is only one strategy and it is to store the entire portfolio of coins to the full stabilization of the market. There is no point in selling, because it will definitely be a loss.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

I am going to keep my tokens until the beginning of 2020 year. If before that time I don’t earn a lot of money I will sell all my tokens and forget about cryptocurrency.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

As long as it takes to make money? I invested in the coins in the first place so I can make some money out of it and if I am not doing that then what is the point of investing and selling in the first place. Even if it takes years for the coins to go back up then I am willing to wait that long as long as I am making money when I end up selling the coins

Crypto-fun

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

to those that i have invested more and i have higher hopes i think i am about to hold without touching that at all for at least two years, until their use case becomes everyday common. for the rest that i have just to have some profit, as soon as they get doubled i will sell go go in for something else.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Actually, i have no plan when i will sell my coins.
I will certainly keep my coins for several years and wait.
I see it as a long-term investment.
yes though it is good to have plans and to plan your future but soemtimes events make us do not like we haev planned
my last up to one year of holding a Cryptocurrency as a form of support in the advancement of my coins are present and make it as my mainstay in future to have Cryptocurrency a very profitable future.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

I will hold until a get millions of dollars. Otherwise there is no meaning to hold lots of shit coins.
I am holding too many shitcoins are hoping one of them is going to hit sky.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
cryptomike82

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

I will hold until a get millions of dollars. Otherwise there is no meaning to hold lots of shit coins.
I am holding too many shitcoins are hoping one of them is going to hit sky.

Amen on that brotha', aren't we all holding shitcoins hoping to hit their maximum potential?
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I have held back the coin that I have for more than six months and I think it's very terrible because I can't enjoy the movement of other coins because all the assets that I have are trapped in the coin, for now I prefer to take advantage of the small movements can provide benefits every day.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

I plan to keep my tokens at least until they get up to the price of January 2018, and if I'm luckier, it's even longer!)
It's a shame the market hasn't become green as we hoped it would. We need it sooner, but you're right, we should be patient and wait for 6 months. I will hodl my coins until their target value I set. I hope this mark will be reached next year at least.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

Not all the coins are worth of long term holding. I am holding only top coins like BTC, ETH and ADA  long term until

Ofcourse I too do the same as I always give prior to the top 10 coins as I feel this as a comfort zone. Somehow their value will grow automatically in the last quarter this is how it is happening every year. So I strongly believe in this. Now ripple is trending this year it is a wonderful show and a good news. Money matters well that's the thing in cryptocurrency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

Ofcourse I too do the same as I always give prior to the top 10 coins as I feel this as a comfort zone. Somehow their value will grow automatically in the last quarter this is how it is happening every year. So I strongly believe in this. Now ripple is trending this year it is a wonderful show and a good news. Money matters well that's the thing in cryptocurrency.

I am holding my bitcoin for almost 11months now but it seems that my coins doesn't show any development, in fact it decrease already to 70% and I don't know if it can still recover. I will just wait until december of this year and if nothing happens i will withdraw it and will stop doing investment here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: