Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

I will hold it until the market recovers, I have the principle that it is better to wait for profit rather than cut loss, and I am ready to lose all my money if the market continues to drop, but I am sure that at the end of this year the market will skyrocket again.
If you want to just recover your deficits then you have no better plans for your future, besides I think that cryptocurrency investment is not only for making money but general use in the local and international market. Time is coming that will use out coins like our local currency. I want to enjoy a cashless world in the future and for that it is necessary to use cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

I will hold it until the market recovers, I have the principle that it is better to wait for profit rather than cut loss, and I am ready to lose all my money if the market continues to drop, but I am sure that at the end of this year the market will skyrocket again.
If you want to just recover your deficits then you have no better plans for your future, besides I think that cryptocurrency investment is not only for making money but general use in the local and international market. Time is coming that will use out coins like our local currency. I want to enjoy a cashless world in the future and for that it is necessary to use cryptos.
I was planning to hold a longer top Cryptocurrency who was able to make my support in the form of a much better progress to generate even more profits. so I very much support for her progress and making it so to be able to count on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

I planned to hold on to my Crypro till market gets better and probably yield me more profits. At this moment, holding is key.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

This changes according to the roadmaps of the my tokens. And I plan to keep most my tokens for at least 2020. But if the prices of the token reaches the maximum price that I have determined until 2020, than i can sell my tokens before 2020.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

I myself will hold it for years before to say that it's a good time to sell it so I will sell it, I will make a big profit, I don't want to lose my money now so I won't sell in the near future
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Hm. I do not want to hold my coins forever. So I will look for an opportunity to place my sell order in the market. Just want to ensure that my profits will settle in this year. I am also waiting within 8 months and I don't want to take another year in holding them. I want to disperse my coins but I wait till I get a profit.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

this is not how long my problem will hold the altcoin that I have but because I believe that the altcoins that I have will be able to grow in the future. it's about what I have examined and analyzed but there is always a risk that I will face.

LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

I still have considerable confidence and patience right now with crypto currencies, if I will invest until I feel that until the crypto currency is lost and can no longer be accessed
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

I hope I am doing right with my currencies because I see how people ell them and lose thir money

EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

For as long as it takes. For as long as it takes for the market to become favourable, and good price of the coin  at least 1USD. This, I know will take time to materialise especially when you project the future price of the coin you are holding from its current price. For me, I am looking at holding for at least a period of 5 years, minimum. But if it favours earlier than the projected holding period, then its all good.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Many people have different opinions over this, but for me I think I will hold my crypto investments for the minimum of two years. Making short-term investment in cryptocurrency is not paying off. If you want to make serious money in cryptocurrency just invest for long-term that is what professionals are doing.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

I don't plan to keep my coins for how long. When I buy a coin, I set a target of profit and just sell my coins only if the price hit my target. And then I will buy again if its price falls
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

I planned to hold on to my Crypro till market gets better and probably yield me more profits. At this moment, holding is key.
Yes, the market is at very low, holding is the best choice now. The market has stayed low for a long time so I think it will recover soon, maybe in the next year
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

How long will I retain this coin, depending on the needs and market conditions. For the moment I will defend until the end of the year 2018. Because many people who said that at the end of this year all the coins are potentially cost goes up very high. Of course, this will be a special attention to all those who hold the coins.
Actually holding our potential coins we have was a good idea since the price each of it are in low of price. So ill think it this end of year will be have some huge price coming for the potential coins. And for all we need to be calm even if the in a low of price situation and wait in this year of 2019 as you said many people talking about this coming of years.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

If we take into account that Cardano aims to reach 1 trillion capitalization by 2022, until this year I will keep. Let us trust the creators of this miracle.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Yes, the market is at very low, holding is the best choice now. The market has stayed low for a long time so I think it will recover soon, maybe in the next year
The best moment to hold until such time prices are high to take profit. When you know prices are still low that you will sell if in lose might to hold for the opportunity to earn in crypto. Right hodling is the best choice these time rather than selling.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

When i started to investing altcoins i think i need tohold 3 5 months  but after that huge bear market i think i have to hold at least 1 or 2 years or more. Because i think we need to wait long time for market recovery. I am afraiding of that but i will wait no problem for me. I trust my coins and i will earn some money from these coins i am sure of that.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

I personally do not have a benchmark for how long I will hold the coin that I have. All I do is continue to analyze and observe the development of the market and I will not wait and estimate the coin to reach its highest point, I will hold and sell when I have benefited from it even though later the coin increases but at least I don't get a loss.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

For me in particular,I will hold my top cryptos till I see the marketcap of my  cryptos increase geometrically.Even if it means holding for four years ,I will hold my cryptos.For example,someone may sell 200k coins he bought $0.0001per token at a price of $1 per token if the project he invested in is good.Someone may sell sell 10k exchange token he bought $0.2 per token  at a price of $4 per token if the supply is 200 million(or less).This will happen if many projects are lunching their token on the exchange you invested in,especially if the token is used for transaction fees.
I pointed these things out to elucidate and elaborate that holding is profitable.Sometimes,people are not holding because of the bear market.Look! this is how crypto market has been from the begining.When xrp touch $3,it was only the holders of thousands worth of xrp that made huge money.The only thing I do is,I invest in good  crypto with small marketcap and aim to hold for 4 years or more.
I wait until the product and purpose of the project I invested in is established fully.
Once I invest I don't care what people are saying on social media.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Personally, I did not set myself any time frame, especially for such a long period (3-5 years). I look at the market situation and the prices of my coins, if the price is right for me - I sell the coins, for profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: