Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

I do not think there's a limit to holding on for how long. if i will take off my coin till the price i want. i will sell now if crypto will die. hopefully the future crypto still victorious and more and more demand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Personally, I will keep my coins for two years for sure. And then I will look at the state of the crypto-currency market. Maybe I'll hold it even longer. In general, everything will depend on the circumstances.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

I have goal price to all of my holding coins when the coins reaches that value I will sell the half of the holdings and I will continue to hold all the remaining coins until crypto currencies can be used in our daily life.
rarg

Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

So far, I only holding my Airdrop tokens for 6 months. I just wanna know how long those tokens will survive in the market.
Finally, I got some summary that not all tokens worth to hold. Every month my tokens price always decrease. No update for the dev and the products.

Bergiolia

Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

Well, that's a very positive way of holding crypto.
But for my own perspective, not all of my altcoins will do pump that high because every altcoins that I owned were came from signature and other bounty campaigns.
There are some of my altcoins that has the timeline for their crypto project or product executions just like Oyster Pearl PRL as their main net will be launched before this month of May 2018 ends and eventually everyone in the community are very excited.
That way, I will hold my Oyster up to the end of this year because I used it to fund my wedding this coming 4th quarter.

Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

So far, I only holding my Airdrop tokens for 6 months. I just wanna know how long those tokens will survive in the market.
Finally, I got some summary that not all tokens worth to hold. Every month my tokens price always decrease. No update for the dev and the products.

holding your altcoins for half or even a year is better than just selling them too soon as you will no longer have a chance to get higher investment return.
I am holding my altcoins since last year and I even choose to hold for a little longer because I know that my altcoins will pump it's price value in the nearest future.
I do expect that I will earn more or even x10 in the next couple of months from today.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

My plan is to hold my top crypto coins for at least one year. I am a long term holder and not a trader, because I have to pa taxes for every trade and I prefer to not pay taxes.. Don't wanna make my country rich with my holdings, the taxes are to expensive!
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

I will hold it for 6 months and it will not be more than that because altcoin prices are not stable and we will see that the coin we hold may drop drastically then we lose our money.
Six months, in my opinion, is enough because altcoin is affected by Bitcoin prices and nobody can guess where Bitcoin is going to go, whether it is down or up. It affects our estimation value.
shahani

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

My basis of earning crypto, is not actually all the time of holding only, it is all about strategy, and as a investors, the good strategy to invest are when certain coin price you want to invest is at a very low price, and hold it until price grows and even only in a months we can see that the price is good compare to the price the time you invested it, so that's the time to sell it, because it was already a form of profits.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

I don't know for how long i'm going to hodl them but i will judge from the market. Hopefully 2-3 years, but i don't know exactly
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

It is not very reasonable to hold one coin more than half a year. If you see strong increasing of your investment, don't be greedy, sell it and buy the new one which has more potential
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Ranging from an average of 1-2 years actually depending however so much on market factors on any of the ones I have the opportunity of holding at any point in time. This will actually trigger my actions
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

For me I think four years is good enough to hold your coin so that with all the rise and fall in price at that point the coin would have come to an appreciable standard.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I am also holding the long term investment because Crypto investment is protect our investment and it will make big profit in future. So all the peoples are holding 3 to 5 years but traders are always buying and selling continuously this will also make profit in Crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

It's too long to hold even 3 years. The market is changing every day and there are lots of laws from different countries about crypto. I think if you want a long term investment you should hold it about 1-1.5 year. In this case you have time to react and look at the market
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

are you sure you are going for that long? hold in the long run will not be as easy as planned. Maybe when the coins to fall will be the mental challenges will be tested. better set a target price alone when to sell. but of course, everyone's different strategies.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

It's too long to hold even 3 years. The market is changing every day and there are lots of laws from different countries about crypto. I think if you want a long term investment you should hold it about 1-1.5 year. In this case you have time to react and look at the market
I agree, 3 years is quite a long time to hold a new altcoins that we think will rise in the future, an even a good potential altcoins wont take that long, if the coin that you are holding longer than a year and still without any good progress, then sell them all, it would be better if we know to cut our losses and stop wasting time to invest in some better altcoins, the time is very valuable so we can use our money to invest in new altcoins when they have higher chance to rise in the future.

Bryancharles

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

well its depend on every individual investor . i am holding my btc  last 6 month and i am still hold it at the end of 2018 i am selling my all the coin its my time line .
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

I invested in the crypto money world and I have been waiting a long time. I do not intend to sell for as long as I am in a very difficult situation and I do not need the money. We will need a lot of time ahead.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

I am planning to hold my holdings in crypto currencies until I retire. I consider my long term investment in crypto as my alternative retirement plan. Having a goal and strategy is important to gain profit in this volatile market we are into. Never being affected by greed and having the patience needed not to panic sell every time we see a dip in price are key factors in being successful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: