Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

The promise was that in 48 hours the fixes and support request would be resolved.

If anyone has information on the owners of the website bit-mining.co such as names and addresses and phone numbers and contact information, please share it.
I suspect that if some subtle pressure was placed on them, that if they do not either fix the site or release any monies held, legal process would be initiated, they will get things going faster. Inf act, they could make good profit if they just ran things well.

Please share the names and contact info, including phone numbers, physical adresses of the owners and operators or the site.

then your one of the lucky FEW alot of ppl have missing KS and GH and then it takes days to weeks to get a withdraw out very little support and when he is on he CANT help just make a ticket so support isnt support hes a secretary to take messages among the "hack" attempts that have caused major issues but ofcourse the "hack" attempts didnt start till they had issues of payment missing you can view on a previous page at one of them so yeah

Sorry bud this is information I could have shared with all of you I got it all from the RCMP investigator but tks to a ROTTEN Apple Nyktalgia all of u are on ur own on this me I take care me myself and I me I will get what is owed to me one way or another no way I will helpd that smart ass get his 1gh if he has invested that much

Oh shut up, the minuscule amount of sympathy I had for you is now GONE.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:13:16 AM

Well site was up for a bit and back down again... Rly wish they would get trades going and prey sure I'm missing a withdrawal.

mitash1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:04:44 PM

Common admin,we are waiting for post. Tell us whats going on!!
Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:47:19 PM

what they are doing is hopeing they find the retards to put in more btc as im still waiting for my withdraw

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:10:47 AM

Finaly it is letting me log in with an old password I had use in the past but nothing is working. There are no GH being traded, can't get to the account page.

Are these guys in Canada?  Does ANYONE have any info about the people running bit-mining.co?Huh

Is anyone able to get anything to work on that site???

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:29:57 AM

yes....limited.....and nope

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:50:27 AM

they are waiting for retards like the kid Nyktalgia  to deposit more and drag more people in and yes asshole ur a retard and everyone knowsit u lost what .01btc that is nothing go get a life fucking troll

lol only thing working on that site is deposit so trolls like Nyktalgia can give those thief from toronto   

go go go Nyktalgia u morron deposit more
jack.harris

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:59:56 AM

Hello Bit-Miners,

We apologize for the lack of communication during these last few days. As you all have noticed, there have been many issues and down times as of late with the website. We have received many hack attempts in the last few days at Bit-Mining.Co, which has caused us many issues. All our staff members are working together to fix all the issues and bring the website back to normal activity as soon as possible....
From now on, we will keep you updated more frequently by using social media pages.
Please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmining
and Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bit_Mining

Bit-Mining.Co

• That was now 4 days ago and you didn't update anything. You didn't respond here nor on your website nor on social media.
  • Instead, now dividends don't get paid anymore.
  • On your Facebook page someone writes: "I have just received an answer mail from you with a simple message "FUCK YOU". Are you totally hacked? Or that's your answer?"
  • Accounts now show minus values for example "-60 LTC"
  • In your shoutbox someone writes "Emails to support@ are bouncing now..."

What is going on, support?
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:55:24 AM

Seriously... wtf is going on, can't even withdraw now.  Still haven't received a withdraw from last week......  Still regretting I didn't pull out sooner....

LorenzoMoney

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:21:03 PM

Does ANYONE have contact information on the owners of bit-mining.co?
A name and place where they live would be nice.

Let's begin assembling a list of people who have lost resources on there and take this to the local authorities of wherever the owners of the site live.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
LorenzoMoney

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:42:53 PM

This is what I am getting when I send email to bit-mining.co

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

<contact@bit-mining.co>
<support@bit-mining.co>

Reason:
delivery retry timeout exceeded

If anyone have contact information on the owners of the site, please share it.
Is anyone able to access the site?

MTBmanTT

Activity: 66

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

A few users and I have been done with these guys for a while. To many red flags,major lack of transparency, Lip service for communication, and worse a backend who must still be in grade school.  Still not to say, we all lost a little there, many open tickets, some even dating back to mid last month. After the first major/actual hack they went through it just seemed down hill steadily from there.  However, seeing the payout date get changed on more than one occasion(payout would come at 1:00A, date would change to night before), followed by the sudden un-announced change in payout structure- it was time to go.  I give them the credit of they did fix alot of the user issues after being hacked, but at this point. One can only wonder how the funds were actually obtained. 

As a user already stated here, I got the Fuck you email, along with -66 ltc somehow....

Bit-mining

As a couple users have mentioned-
This site is registered to GoDaddy with private reservation, DNS Name Servers with Cloud Hashing and VPS hosting with OVH hosting, and are located in Canada.  From what I have gathered..

One of their names being Kaz Takari, and could be reached at thekazu4u at gmail. He responded to me and a few others by mistake at this addy, and with a basic search, you can find his google plus account, get a little more crafty and I am sure you can seek more.  I signed off as support, but really it could all be the same.

Sadly that is the most I know about the people at bit-mining.co and wish I could help you all more!

Losses:

.04 btc
3.21 ltc
5 ghs
7 khs

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:15:34 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:34:17 AM by nyktalgia

So did we all get scammed? I lost 2 btc.. gg

Now Im starting to get pissed, seems like a scam, not one word from bit-mining.co in the past few days, and not one word about what even happened to begin with.

derf45

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:47:08 AM

scam or not lot of ppl are taken it up the ass with no spit!!!!!! me i think.........well when "first hack" happened and site was not fixed in a few days.. i pulled out in a week. i was right! nothing was set straight. Ok here it is.....as time went on and on and on and on and on and...oh...and on and on. well ppl should have figured it out then!  sry...............but whats the ol saying?Huh?   should have seen the writing on the wall!!   scam or not two months of red flags were waved in front of everyone! am i right?? it kept going down hill. my first thought............titanic revisited!!! get it??? probably not. oh well.  am not trying to piss anybody off,just stating facts as i see them. it was laid out in front of all of us but, none including me heeded the warning flags!!!!  i do really feel bad for ppl who have been ripped off...but think back someone was looking for ppl to start/bring criminal charges against bit-mining.co over a week ago. most of you laughed at him. and now he wont share/tell nebody a thing! cant blame him. again sry for ranting......but shame on all who thought it would or still might get better....well hope im wrong and you are right.  puff puff pass BITCH!!!!!!!
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:23:00 AM

^ derf ur an idiot , but unfortunately you are right.  I thought about pulling out sooner, but I guess greed got the best of me, because I was making easier money than on CEX.  This is bullshit tho, need more communication or I am pretty much assume it's a run....   If that is the case I will have to chuck it up as a loss because a lawsuit isn't going to do shit imo.

The fact they only let deposits in for a little bit, then site goes back down again seems shady as hell.   Yea I could see if they were maybe testing some things, and didn't want anybody to withdraw, but it just smells fishy as shit.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:43:58 AM

Seems like they like to talk when its all good, but when shit hits the fan, they are nowhere to be found.  Hopefully they are fixing shit, instead of fucking it up more.  All I can do is hope now, I don't plan on suing anyone, karma is a bigger bitch, and lest of a waste of time than trying to take somebody to court.  You will spend more money than you probably lost trying to take these guys to court hahaha, of course I'm going to laugh at him.   

If anybody has truly been screwed over, state exactly what you lost without a big ass paragraph or sentence, and how long you have been a member.  If not, have a little patience, and hope that they aren't as shitty people as you think they are.  If they really got hacked, their support e-mail could have been hacked as well.  If they ran, only time will tell...  I had 200 ghs here, had good payouts, have always been hiccups, but they seemed to be resolved.   This is the first time I've actually worried about this place, but my shit is probably gone.

If you have any better ideas, let me know.  There has to be a decent amount of users on the site, would expect more people to complain, or maybe there are none because most people are afraid.  I should have been more afraid I guess.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:14:06 PM

Fuck why by nice, you fucking bit-mining.co assholes better give us back all our shit......

derf45

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

agree!!! oh and i have been called worse!!! for all who care       HAPPY EASTER            all who dont  smoke/drink till you dont give a fuck!!!!   YUM COLORED EGGS!!  lol     Smiley    can anybody else login to bit-mining??? or are they down for good!!!
BMC Support

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

Hello Bit-Miners,

As you may have noticed, we have been under severe attack for the last few days. We have suspended the site in an attempt to mitigate these attacks. We are working hard to restore the site to full operability. Although we are aware that user frustrations are running high, we ask that you be patient as we attempt to restore the site and prevent the constant and crippling intrusions that have been causing us so much trouble as of late. As our email accounts have been compromised, please ignore any communication from support@, admin@ or contact@bit-mining for the time being. We apologize to users that have received offensive or misleading emails from any of these accounts. We would never insult our users and have no intention of closing our doors.

We will keep you updated as we resolve the issue.

Bit-Mining.Co
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:50:36 PM

how about getting them damn withdraws taken care of if you are infact trying to fix things withdraws should be out by now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: