Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

The best thing to motivate the person to start crypto business is the fact that more people are oriented about crypto daily and monthly the numbers increasing rapidly. The more good crypto business form the big chance of successful at the end.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

I think people will be ready to use cryptocurrency once the government totally support it. Meaning, it is more stable and secured if it is regulated in a way. With the increase of P2P platform and using cryptocurrency, more and more services will be transacted using coins and this will affect as well merchandise items.
That is more or less like the limiting factor here apart from awareness. A lot of awareness will be created however, once we start seeing regulatory policies and things getting more matured in the space, not like what we have now.

As long as adoption increases hugely and we start seeing real life usage, then we will get to see the currency becoming less volatile and in that case, it would make it easy for small businesses to cope. Even at now, unless you are using bitpay or the likes to convert straight into fiat, you stand the chance of losing either as a small business or big business as a result of the volatility.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

For now it is very difficult for small businesses ready to sell for crypto. Because now very few people do buy / sell transactions with crypto and many governments have not authorized a crypto for a legitimate payment method. I think it's a factor that makes small businesses rethink to sell for crypto. It does take time and habituation to run smoothly. Moreover, digital payments are being developed so that this will be an opportunity in the future. I do not think it's necessary to motivate people to start a crypto business because I'm sure someday they will need it and be able to adjust.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
This is actually an advantage to all the enthusiasts and people who has special skills to offer their services in exchange for cryptocurrency. Though cryptocurrency is so volatile it will still be nice if it is used in buying and selling of goods all over the world. It can also help the transactions to be more convenient due to cryptocurrency which is much faster compared to any other payment methods but sometimes there are issues like fees and delay but is still a good option and is also profitable  in terms of it's volatile market..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

All people can buy and sell goods for bitcoin. I would say 2 problems in bitcoin. 1 Governments prevent the development of bitcoin. 2 Slow transaction confirmation on the network

I think, The small businesses are not ready yet to start crypto, because for starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate, the volatility of the market.maybe, the small business is difficult to do that.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
I think when it comes about small business, there is not yet is ready to receive crypto as payment, that is too much risky for a small business man because of volatile movement if crypto.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

he's trying to do business from start small things first, it's very good, can be an example for others, because if this becomes long term will be very profitable for him.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

It still seems rare for stores or businesses that use bitcoin as payment. It seems likely because the price of the bitcoin is still going up quite often.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I have some friends take the example of 5 friends I have 4 of whom are out of work and choose to focus on the world of trading cryptocurrency, to give motivation for your friends provide knowledge and spirit to be able to get a lot of benefits from the price difference.
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

It all depends on adaption by masses.Cryptos are used by less than 0.5% of the total population.
Moreover cryptos are not legal in many countries
It may take time for business to actively accept and adapt cryptos

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

I think when it comes about small business, there is not yet is ready to receive crypto as payment, that is too much risky for a small business man because of volatile movement if crypto.
No it is not that risky now because almost every business is now accepting bitcoin as payment and which is increasing demand of bitcoin in market,. If small business man will use bitcoin for payment I am sure it will increase the popularity of his products and his business will expend very high so volatility does not change bitcoin benefits so to me it is really good thing.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

Actually, there are certain reasons that are withholding small businesses to sell their goods and services in exchange of crypto. One is that many of these businesses are not yet fully aware of the advantages and of how crypto works. Second, if these businesses are duly registered, they might find it hard to reconcile crypto payments with the existing laws in their countries especially if crypto is not that widely accepted yet.
Yeah, awareness is one thing and even those who are, may be scared of the rate of volatility of cryptocurrency and the disadvantages it might bring to them if things go awry in the market except they quickly make conversion back into fiat which is not that easy unless you are making use of services like bitpay but if we are looking at the time it takes to get the transaction done, most especially during spikes, that may be a difficult one.

Nevertheless, I feel there is nothing not worth trying, I have seen some small businesses finding a way to get this done and I sure do know they would have known how to go about it.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

I think its need more time for cryptocurrency adoption. Its happen because many country still prohibited cryptocurrency for payment. Its need more regulation if we want to accepting cryptocurrency as payment
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

In this moment maybe its hard for small businesses to stabilize in this market since the support is very rate to mention,as we know that theres not enough market for them,not like to those big businesses that can support their operation because they can easily advertise and gain followers and customers in just a time.
There is actually enough market for everybody but taking the step is what is limiting most people. These days, advertising is not really that hard to do anyway with the whole social media form of advertisement which you can easily get to your target market, but the problem is a lot of people are still not trying to grow into the idea of doing it, while some are doing it effectively, I believe it would take some time to start seeing more people especially small businesses following put, but I do not see how they cannot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

This idea is great. Nowadays so many online market or shop are ready to join with bitcoin. And there is also so many online shop site is here which is related to bitcoin. They give their customer payment service by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I just thought it would be difficult to fix the price of the goods to be sold or the services offered because the price of crypto sellau changed. eg today btc price $ 7000, whereas tomorrow may change, down to $ 6000 or rise to $ 8000. it will be difficult to ensure the right price.
It is really difficult but there is always an easy way out. Normally, even if you are fixing price, you are not going to be fixing the price in bitcoin, but probably in USD or in your currency with the mode of payment in bitcoin enabled, which anyone who wants to use this mode of payment will get the equivalent at that particular period in time, and a time interval to make the payment, otherwise, it would be reviewed. The thing here is you just have to find a way to play it safe due to the volatility in the market and most especially when rendering online business as the volatility can just send you packing out of business.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

the most basic reason that must be owned to be motivated is that crypto has a future at great prices. Crypto is increasingly supported by a very advanced technology. Surely this would make crypto growing and have selling points higher.
But most small businesses do not have enough manpower and knowledge to manage their service and merchandise payments in virtual currency. So the risk in management is very high. In my opinion they should still apply cash for their activities would be better.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Apart from Price volatility there's no reason why they won't sell for Cryptocurrencies. Until, we figure out how to control extreme volatility, it will remain on our wishlist.

If all the exchanges were to disable the BTC-Altcoins pairs and only enable USD-Altcoin or USDT-Altcoins, then I guess we have a shot.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

Actually that is the goal. For us to use crypto currencies as well currency to exchange for goods and services. But the problem we face is, governments not actually supporting crypto currencies mainly because they're still devising a way to tax it. Next is the price. Crypto currencies' price is really volatile and has extreme rise and dips so business owners are really reluctant to buy more.

Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

I just thought it would be difficult to fix the price of the goods to be sold or the services offered because the price of crypto sellau changed. eg today btc price $ 7000, whereas tomorrow may change, down to $ 6000 or rise to $ 8000. it will be difficult to ensure the right price.
It is really difficult but there is always an easy way out. Normally, even if you are fixing price, you are not going to be fixing the price in bitcoin, but probably in USD or in your currency with the mode of payment in bitcoin enabled, which anyone who wants to use this mode of payment will get the equivalent at that particular period in time, and a time interval to make the payment, otherwise, it would be reviewed. The thing here is you just have to find a way to play it safe due to the volatility in the market and most especially when rendering online business as the volatility can just send you packing out of business.

I think that is the goodness of having fiat or our issued currency by the government. People should stop comparing and competing bitcoin with paper money because each has its own role to be made. To the topic itself yes, it is really hard to fix price when you are basing your payment into bitcoin, because it changes its price every once in a while, so the tendency that might happen is that as for now those services and goods maybe cheap and later on it might go cheaper or expensive when you based it into bitcoin. So that's why it is also healthy to use fiats.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: