Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
LizaIva

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

no,small business is not ready to sell for cryptocurrency, even big business is not. We still do not have proper way to cash out our crypto if we want to, small business do need that problem,and crypto rate is too risky for them,if they do net get fiat money instantly,instead of crypto
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

It is a good idea. I agree.There is nothing wrong for small business to receive bitcoin for the sale of goods but it should not be the exclusive currency of trade. lets see.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Not much yet because it simply isn't convenient enough however, there are some projects leading this area which are getting some support from the retail industry and a lot of hype to go along with it like Pundi X which demonstrates there is growing potential for cryptocurrency POS solutions

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

Well, small business I think are not yet prepared for cryptocurrency adoption and integration in term as a method of payment. There are still many things to consider before that happens. Especially so, the price of cryptos is volatile and the transaction fee is quite high.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I do not think so, cryptocurrency business required to have a huge amount of capital in order to be successful because the market is volatile and you might lose your business if you cannot keep up immediately.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

As Bitcoin become more popular merchants were already accepting it most especially in countries that Bitcoin was legally used.They prefer to use Bitcoin as a mode of payment because they want to start to become a cashless society that enables us to send payments in an instant way.Although we can't deny the fact that bitcoin seems a risky currency due to it's votality,on how to deal with the sudden change of prices or value,acceptance really matter to those stores that accepts it..thinking that they already made any countermeasures before they experience the problem and the risk involved over it.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

I surmise that is the decency of having fiat or our issued cash by the legislature. Individuals should quit contrasting and contending bitcoin and paper cash in light of the fact that every ha its own part to be made. To the point itself yes, it is extremely difficult to settle cost when you are basing your installment into bitcoin, in light of the fact that it changes its value now and then, so the inclination that may happen is that with respect to now those administrations and products possibly shabby and later on it may go less expensive or costly when you based it into bitcoin. With the goal that's the reason it is likewise beneficial to utilize fiats.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

The idea which can motivate people to start their businesses with crypto (especially those who are new or with a small businesses) to show them the community of cryptocurrencies. We have to show them that how when a new businesses come to adopt a cryptocurrency then the whole of the community start to share it with their other fellows and in that way the business get some big amount of free advertisement and customers.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

I think its need more time for cryptocurrency adoption. Its happen because many country still prohibited cryptocurrency for payment. Its need more regulation if we want to accepting cryptocurrency as payment
Small businesses are always afraid of losing their money. Sometimes people think if they invest in a thing which isn’t legal and they can be caught and get raid, so they prefer to move away. This is really natural because they had established their low level business with much hardness and problems, so they definitely don’t want to indulge in a thing that is such high at risk.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

it can be an alternative theme for the ICO project, and it makes sense to buy and sell items that are redeemed in the form of crypto.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

in the world of cryptocurrency we can use anything for a means of payment. I think cryptocurrency is not just about paying but as a lucrative investment tool. Therefore crytocurrency suitable for business because the price can rise
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

there is no way for a small company or business that is related to cryptocurrency can be handled so easily with a small business, binance and kucoin are big business which can handle a massive amount of investors so i say that small business cannot really handle the growth of cryptocurrency.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

There's some store that accept bitcoin as a payment and some country to are selling goods and accept bitcoin as a payment so I think crypto ready for that. And I think we need to consider some things what will be happen because crypto is volatile sometimes.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

There's some store that accept bitcoin as a payment and some country to are selling goods and accept bitcoin as a payment so I think crypto ready for that. And I think we need to consider some things what will be happen because crypto is volatile sometimes.

Well why not? Volatility works two ways anyway. I wouldn't mind if i have a store. The goods you've sold for btc or eth may be worth a lot more in a few weeks or a few months. Though of course you have to be ready for the downside of volatility as well but for me it' s worth it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Malibu141

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

I think the use of cryptocurrency to apply for online business with small stores is an indispensable affair, the future we aim to use cryptocurrency instead of cash. That is a great thing
Malibu141

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

there is no way for a small company or business that is related to cryptocurrency can be handled so easily with a small business, binance and kucoin are big business which can handle a massive amount of investors so i say that small business cannot really handle the growth of cryptocurrency.
I agree with your opinion, the price of the cryptocurrency varies very sharply during the day, I am afraid about being able to apply the cryptocurrency to the actual payment or the online store.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

small businesses still have to take this into account, as part of their efforts depend on the rapid turnover of capital. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency has a very high fluctuation rate, not knowing a day, an hour, or a minute. If they use a personal wallet, it will take delivery charges to the exchange and withdrawal fees from the exchange. Unless the supplier of goods from the businessman also receives cryptocurrency as their payment tool.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

If we build a small business to sell our cryptocurrency i think we have to extend more years to implement because not all people are aware of cryptocurrency on how to use specially in my country having few members are currenctly educate on cryptos. For purpose of having people getting to have knowledge in order to spread out the beauty it brings to the economy as well.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

Well, small business I think are not yet prepared for cryptocurrency adoption and integration in term as a method of payment. There are still many things to consider before that happens. Especially so, the price of cryptos is volatile and the transaction fee is quite high.
It is not exactly like that. Definitely, I am not negating you at all. The volatility and high fee can also stop people from payments in BTC but the main reason is its legalization. Most of the states have not legalized bitcoin or any crypto currency. I am also afraid that majority of world population is still unaware of this concept. Once bitcoin mainstreams, it will be used how currencies are supposed to be used.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

The fundamental way that small businesses can use blockchain technology is by accepting cryptocurrency as a form of customer payment. Blockchain can help bring products and transactional services to market quickly and inexpensively, and get rid of the traditionally high costs of security, data storage and other overheads. It can speed up the exchange of property, manage the overall execution of business contracts, streamline overall contractual enforcement, track and verify identities, and many more.

So if this small businesses get to understand this they will thrive faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: