Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

Is small business starts accepting crypto in exchange with their product and services there are percentage they can attract people who are holding altcoin in their possession... It may help them in there marketing...

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

many people who join bitcoin are a very logical reason because the bitcoin business is very tempting to make many people drool over the results, apart from that the process of trading without having to overheat gets stuck and is sufficiently facilitated with adequate media, so obviously many people choose crypto business.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

I met a lot of small and medium-sized businesses that offered their goods or services for cryptocurrency. And I will tell you, every day their number increases. Already people buy and sell real estate for bitcoins, and then in the future there will be even more market segments that have entered the crypto market.
Acsirp

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

It is very possible for small business that is ready to sell for cryptocurrency , because crypto as of now is very popuplar and many now are using cryptos for payment of this establishment  who are accepting this  cryptos .
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

The presence of crypto should be a solution to increase transactions, this is a golden opportunity for small industries to be able to expand the market because of the presence of crypto to facilitate transactions.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

i would be willing to buy and sell goods and start a crypto business. Another mode of payment in a business is an additional come on for me
not a disadvantage. Its a different market to cater anyway.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
You must give them the best advice you have show them the profit you have for it and give them briefing on how bitcoin works i have small store and i accept bitcoin as a payment just starting from a simple business like loading station after i load them they pay me bitcoin. But don't sell your business just because on bitcoin you should find a way on how you can earn on it.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

I think a small business isnt ready for cryptocurrency. Small businesses arent sufficiently resistant to price changes so quickly. Fluctuating crypto greatly affects the market and if small businesses are forced to crypto, the risk is very large

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Well businesses are fear to accept cryptocurreny as a payment option because of its volatile nature. Till now except few websites and countries no one is selling their goods and services.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

I think there is no hassle if small businesses go into crytpo as payment options. It's quite applicable and commendable.
Hopefully customers and clients of such businesses have access and are familiar with the process.
I think it's a splendid idea to transact with crypto. It's a fresh approach and option at the same time for people to pay good,
services and products with cryptocurrencies.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

i think small businesses are not ready yet to start crypto... starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time.
very reasonable, if you want to start trading using bitcoin traders must have a large capital. as you say votality is the main problem.
but if you are ready to lose, please do it with modest capital  Grin
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

All people can buy and sell goods for bitcoin. I would say 2 problems in bitcoin. 1 Governments prevent the development of bitcoin. 2 Slow transaction confirmation on the network

Yes i agree every one of us can sell cryptocurrency like in bitcoin, or accept bitcoin as a payment for goods the important thing is you really know the process and know the market value as always.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

Motivating factors to influence small businesses to trade in cryptocurrencies may include: increase in number of crypto enthusiasts/holders, Legalization and regulation of some aspects of crypto activities by governments and so on. Sometimes these small businesses need to be so sure of their next move before they step forward.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

I am believe all peoples must be motivated to sell goods and accepting cryptocurrency for payment if government allowed. Not many government allowing their peoples accepting crypto because againts with their regulation. Merchant motivated to accept crypto maybe because the crypto price always increasing and it will increasing their asset value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:58 AM

I think small businesses are too difficult to start in the crypto world because crypto is very easy to change, once your fall will end there. lol
You must first raise funds to start a business on Crypto.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

I think now that the price of bitcoin is so volatile it is difficult for any business to accept crytocurrency as a means of payment. Even for me, I also do not want to accept bitcoin as a means of payment instead of using usdt

If someone can adjust the price of crytocurrency  is always good, I believe bitcoin soon accepted by businesses

Until whenever the price of crypto will be volatile, in my opinion there is no need to be afraid of accepting crytocurrency as a means of payment, because in business of course the most important thing is to have a large market so it takes courage to sacrifice.

..........///....../////..........
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

I think small businesses can now accept Crypto as long as it can be instantly exchanged so they do not lose out because of the volatility. Companies like Pundi X will make it very easy for vendors to accept crypto currencies with their xpos machines. Other companies also are racing for mass adoption and to bring the correct infrastructure ready. I think though before all this can go mainstream, more regulations must come from above and more confident investors and long term holders must also come to make the market less cut throat and volatile.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I think the crypto market is once again rising and it is good to sell your small business for the crypto investment and recently the experts have foretasted that in the next few months bitcoin will be use in the most big countries for the business purposes.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Small business is easier to adapt to the crypto currency, because there are few areas of activity.
And we still have big vacant space right! Actually this technology is expanding like wild fire and almost all the businesses be it small or large are well versed about the fact the future is not possible without technology so the soon you adapt it, the better it would be. This actually helps the small businesses earn a bit more than they could otherwise for the transaction cost in the crypto is low. We just need the government to accept crypto in those countries where it is still not recognized.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Crypto is a currency which has value but with volatility that is why many people were afraid to take crypto currency as form of payment,but if you ask me I will accept some of the crypto currencies as payments if I won shops because some coins will have much worth in the upcoming years so find that coins and accept it.But the problem is there were lot of tokens were created each day and saying it will be used for particular purpose so if they implement full then the coins may gets lower demand.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: