Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Entry to the business needs a sharp mind and consistency in dealing and trading. Even you start with small funds, you can grow hulk provided your investment is long term. Besides, you can also invest the money you earn from your small business in the crypto business. Investing in Bitcoin is a good business and people have made huge profits as well.

In my opinion it is not good to sell your business for bitcoin because regular business is very important and necessary for daily income and to overcome financial needs of the day, while bitcoin is for long term and also risky investment because it is not guaranteed that it will give you profit after some time. So it is not good to sell business for buying bitcoin or any other currency.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I think small business owners are not educated enough about cryptocurrency and that is the main reason why crypto is not widely used in the small business sector. Actually, implementing crypto as a payment method is very easy and we all need to teach small business owners if we want to help cryptocurrency expand.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

A platform like Amazon or Alibaba in which products of small business are sold for cryptocurrency or bitcoin may be established. By doing this, cryptocurrency can be used as a worldwide business and small business owners can be benefit from this. If this platform succeed, other platforms which use USD or Euro may consider to use some cryptocurrencies.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

At this point in time when the markets are down coupled with the history that it was once almost tripled of what it is today; that people are still yet to recover from their previous losses, it will take some real convincing power to get people on the cryptocurrency business/investment.. But the area that is still with constant pays is that of the buying and selling of the cryptocurrencies. So, small businesses can still use this areas to market cryptocurrency.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

I think Selling your small business for  crypto is not a good idea because that business will help you in other way. You can  start a business through crypto if you already have enough knowledge in doing that..Think many times before doing that decision because youl never know what wil, happen next but  if you are already decided it depends on you.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

I think Selling your small business for  crypto is not a good idea because that business will help you in other way. You can  start a business through crypto if you already have enough knowledge in doing that..Think many times before doing that decision because youl never know what wil, happen next but  if you are already decided it depends on you.
That is right not this time but for sure it will come in the coming years that even a small business will have the chance to sell cryptocurrency and for sure that it will happen, let us just wait for the moment and don't missed this chance to  happen.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

I think small business owners are not educated enough about cryptocurrency and that is the main reason why crypto is not widely used in the small business sector. Actually, implementing crypto as a payment method is very easy and we all need to teach small business owners if we want to help cryptocurrency expand.

The main thing is education about cryptocurrency to small entrepreneurs, that by accepting cryptocurrency payments, the opportunity to increase turnover means increasing profits. Small entrepreneurs in tourist areas allow payment using cryptocurrency, with the state's record legalizing it.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

of course the reason people want to start a crypto business is because they want to make a profit. and I think for now there are very few stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment and that only exists in countries that legalize bitcoin. in a country that has not legalized bitcoin. bitcoin only functions as an investment and trading tool. so that bitcoin can develop into a payment instrument in the store, the first thing to do is that bitcoin is legal in your country.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Any kind of business is always ready to sell for cryptocurrency as long as this establishment is on line and ready to transact digitally with crypto related teansactions,the important it is always connected to good source of internet.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Yes if you can open a small business all you want is already there its a complete package ,you have a system and many consultant over in bitcoin world the question is when you like to starts your business? And it can be help more people in your community you can teach on how bitcoin works and how you can earn money through bitcoin and through your small business.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
I have not actually seen a physical outlet that accepts cryptocurrency. Maybe from next year, there should be attention shift towards having real usage for cryptos in market stores.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

In my opinion, what will make them sell goods in exchange for crypto is that cryptocurrencies should be more utilized based on its feature. Meaning if a coin's purpose is for music streaming then might as well this coin should be used for that particular function. Next is crypto should be more stable. These people wnat to have revenue, and high volatility will no benefit them and can harm their businesses. Lastly is security. Blockchain needs to be more protected from cyber threats that can actually harm investors and users as well.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

So far internet data-based services for Asia have been connected to the service https://www.dentwireless.com
there are still many services accepting as online transaction payments so you can open a similar store by working with several supply stores that accept cryptocurrency.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

I think so many banks and online shipments like wistern unoin money remittance and so on are now receiving cryptocurrency..will be heard if that's how we can use the bitcoin crypto. but about a small business today I have not heard yet. will if someone else gets a crypto, why not work in a small business that uses cryptocurrency, because now, knowing that no small businesses are accepting and selling a cryptocurrency might be in the next future .
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

hoping for opportunities that could potentially provide big benefits because of the uniqueness of cryptocurrency
I myself also really want to implement cryptocurrency for business, because by doing so, everyone knows more about new technologies that can be used to transact
and also today, there are very few online stores in my country that adopt cryptocurrency, and maybe being an early adopter is a good idea
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

So far internet data-based services for Asia have been connected to the service https://www.dentwireless.com
there are still many services accepting as online transaction payments so you can open a similar store by working with several supply stores that accept cryptocurrency.
,even if the situation of crypto as of now is quiet bad, i have heard lots of new businesses accepting cryptocurrency as for payment. so i guess there are plenty of stores online that are accepting crypto, just like what you have said because it had connected to some suppliers that accept crypto, they are also accepting crypto for payment.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

I think that now it is a loss for every one if they sell it now in the present time and small business have invested if they will not ready to sell at this low prices we have seen that they are invested in the short term investment so they can sell it but it is not the right time.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Now very few people agree to accept payment using cryptocurrency because its price is too unstable. Also in many countries there will be problems with goverment due to the adoption of cryptocurrency as payment.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

if for the number of people who will sell their goods or services to be paid for, I think it is difficult, because until now there are still many crypto enthusiasts who have jumped and survived, even though the crypto is down, but they believe.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

This is a very interesting topic for discussion. I think that small merchants at the initial stage can attract customers to themselves by the fact that, unlike other stores, they can pay in cryptocurrency. As is well known, additional concessions to the client often play a positive role in trading. In addition, the audience of cryptocurrency holders is constantly growing. First, it can be in the form of an experiment, and then as one of the methods of payment. If this experience becomes successful with small sellers, then at first other small sellers will begin to enter payment for cryptocurrencies, so as not to yield to competitors, then medium, and then large ones.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: