Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
Businesses are only looking for one thing and that is to get profits, if cryptocurrencies can help the business owners to get profits then you are going to see a wave of massive adoption sweeping the world, but if that is not the case as what it's happening right now the only ones that are going to adopt cryptocurrencies are those that believe in them even if they get no profits for accepting them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:05:30 AM

Most of the small business are coming forward to mass adoption mainly Pos application like Pundix and other applications are taking btc to thousamds of merchants worldwide
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:35:19 PM

everyone will be more realistic when crypto can provide the best value on trade and this is worth using, so many investors and businesses will use it for many activities, but now rumors about whales that continue to play with prices will give a bad image and fear of many parties joining to crypto and this is one of the reasons why prices are down for now
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:30:06 AM

I always think of businesses that are suitable for me, but a suitable place is always a difficult obstacle to pass. besides, I'm also waiting for the altcoin price to rise so that I can sell my assets without regret. well, of course I use cryptocurrency to support my current real business.
cryptocurrency can indeed provide a capital for our real business dreams. but indeed we know that now the price that is down makes us have to be able to be careful in making these investments
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:13:01 AM

Not all of small businesses are now ready to use cryptocurrencies because there are only few small business in the world that are aware to what is cryptocurrencies. For us to have digital society, businesses should first accept cryptocurrencies for the customers to adapt it.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:04:07 AM

Not all of small businesses are now ready to use cryptocurrencies because there are only few small business in the world that are aware to what is cryptocurrencies. For us to have digital society, businesses should first accept cryptocurrencies for the customers to adapt it.
maybe a very small number for small businesses use cryptocurrency, and I think for those who use it, of course they will sell as much as they can to turn their business around so that it can run normally

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:21:42 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
The concept of selling goods and services of enterprises with electronic money is very new and potential. But I think there are many problems of price and stability of Bitcoin and the popularity of Bitcoin For businesses to exploit this form. Because it is very fast and safe at no cost.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:53:29 AM

starting from small things first, because it is still difficult to balance between crypto exchange rates to fiat and to the price of goods to be sold. for example, the cost of electricity bills, paid for using crypto. so we must be able to set the crypto value paid to the electricity bill, without changing the kripo exchange rate to fiat so that there is no difference.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:56:36 AM

starting from small things first, because it is still difficult to balance between crypto exchange rates to fiat and to the price of goods to be sold. for example, the cost of electricity bills, paid for using crypto. so we must be able to set the crypto value paid to the electricity bill, without changing the kripo exchange rate to fiat so that there is no difference.
I have a friend that have a store, when we talk about cryptocurrencies he speak about fears that he have. His biggest problem with cryptocurrencies is fluctuation, how can he sell something for some price and tomorrow that amount of coins to worth less than today. His family depends from that store and he cannot put himself in that situation to lose money, instead to making some profit. Next thing that troubles him is my country regulation about cryptocurrencies, he would be unable to pay all taxes, workers with cryptocurrencies. My country is very slow when it comes to adoption, but people are waking up, slowly but they do, I believe things will be different in next few years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:48:26 PM

everything can happen and no one can know for sure in the future the most important is the legality of the government for sale using crypto currency because in my country crypto currency transactions are still prohibited for direct transactions
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:37:07 AM

everything can happen and no one can know for sure in the future the most important is the legality of the government for sale using crypto currency because in my country crypto currency transactions are still prohibited for direct transactions

Yes, here, everything depends on the country you live in. However, it is always a great risk to sell your small business which brings money, to buy the cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is too volatile.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:07:12 AM

I think the problem is not their will, but their knowledge of crypto is still very minimal you know. of course entrepreneurs will be happy to accept crypto payments because it will expand their business sales market. and I'm also ready to sell my services in crypto
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:13:33 PM

Watching the events that take place on the market for more than 5-6 months, I'd rather say that selling any business, even the smallest one to buy the crypto, is not the best idea that could occur to you.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

Every country has different rules about the crypto world so we can only wait for new things to emerge for that country. Not all countries in the world can receive it.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

Yes, here, everything depends on the country you live in. However, it is always a great risk to sell your small business which brings money, to buy the cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is too volatile.
 No it’s not good be afraid mate because bitcoin it self is a vide business so we should take any risk happily as it’s the most promissing business ever. If I had any business I must sold it for bitcoin as I know it’s good option. Having small business will give you miner profit at the end but investing in bitcoin is high and fast profit.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

Enterprises that produce great cars like Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti Houston Dealers are owned by Post Oak Motors to accept payments in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash currencies. they understood the true value of Bitcoin and they were on track.
We do not need to push businesses to accept Bitcoin payments, because Bitcoin is potential and they will find themselves to Bitcoin. Large businesses always understand the potential of electronic money and they will automatically invest in it. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

Speaking specifically about my country, I think that not many. Firstly, a business owner who decided to sell goods or services for cryptocurrency should be well-versed in this matter, that is, be ready to price change, for example. Secondly, people are accustomed to stable earnings in their hands and not many will agree to receive any money, despite the fact that electronic money is a normal practice in the world.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:51:41 AM

If were a businessman I will not engage in crypto at the moment aside from very volatility the manipulation is disgusting, my business would not survive in a few months. I guess many businessman are eyeing on cryptocurrencies potential but due to its volatility they are aware of the risks and would not gamble easily maybe few more years then we will see build up of businesses adopting.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:31:08 AM

In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:26:25 AM

In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
Security is not a matter of the entrepreneuers,only the prices matters a lot when it comes to payment system.People are afraid to take it as payment since the prices may fall at any time so they don't want to risk themselves by accepting a volatile currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: