Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:46:14 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

For me if I have an capital to make an business and sell for crypto users my inspirations is if people is starting to know crypto. because a lot will have improvement and cryptocurrency are the one that follow this technology improving. with this a lot of people will have an interest to use crypto. with fast and safe transactions everyone will don't hesitate to use it anywhere.

There are a lot of wallet that you can buy crypto and the only need if you want to have business is to create wallet that you can introduce to someone else or being popular.
Not good ideas to adopt bitcoin, we can start business with crypto by opening store and accepted bitcoin as legal currency payment. Many people looking new payment currency and they will learn with bitcoin as payment way, step by step they understand with bitcoin as transaction payment and make bitcoin become popular in your envirement.
Indeed. Instead of selling goods or services in crypto, you could actually make a store or a business that could accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a currency because everyone near your store or busines could instantly adopt and used bitcoin. More people would be really interested to learn about bitcoin and i also think there is a chance that other stores near you might copy you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:08:59 PM

Indeed. Instead of selling goods or services in crypto, you could actually make a store or a business that could accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a currency because everyone near your store or busines could instantly adopt and used bitcoin. More people would be really interested to learn about bitcoin and i also think there is a chance that other stores near you might copy you.

Yes and I am proud that here in our country that we could do such thing, that we are open for this and there's a lot of merchants out there where in you  can cash in and  cash out with less fee as an alternative when the bank is closed so that you can cash out anytime your fund or profit.  We are also open to do buying and selling to a person, that you just need for meet up.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

I don't think that the small businesses are ready for doing business and accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. They are called small business since they don't have too much traffic in their business and they have a small cash flow in their business so accepting cryptocurrency is not a good idea because they will lose some money if they will do it because they need to pay fees when they wanted to move their cryptocurrency to cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

a very important question in the grand scheme of things
this is what adoption , basically , is - when you can use cryptocurrencies in your day to day life
you wake up , go to your local groceries and buy food and pay in crypto , or you go to a pub after work to have a pint
or you can order a shirt you like in an online shop , all of it would do way more than the newspaper articles saying how good bitcoin is

at the moment small business is definitely not ready to sell for cryptocurrency , heck , even big businesses ( and they should be paving the way , IMHO)
that accept bitcoins are very few and far in between , no household brands are doing it , many have revoked their support , like Steam , for example
as funny as it sounds , Facebook's stillborn Libra could have facilitated the usage of cryptocurrencies , while trying to substitute them with itself
but we all see how vigilant the bankers are to not to allow anyone to try and bite a piece off their pie
it will be very difficult for crypto to enter the retail , but I can see it happen
just not in this decade

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:53:02 PM

The volatility of  cryptocurrency  might be one of the reasons to discourage small business from accepting any crypto payments in exchange to their goods,  perhaps if usdt is being considered they might,  because a small business might not be able to bear so much loss during bear season

Volatility can really stop people from accepting cryptocurrency as a way of payment but the main thing that can really stop people is the legality of the cryptocurrency in their country, if its not very well accepted then they won't think about having crypto in their payments. Well yes they can consider usdt because it's price is stable but you can't take the fact that if their country accepts crypto they will be surely interested in bitcoin, if you really want to create a business that accepts crypto you will surely be prepared about the market, you will know what to do when the market goes to a bear trend and bull trend and what actions you must do when you suffer in the bear trend.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:31:12 PM

The volatility of  cryptocurrency  might be one of the reasons to discourage small business from accepting any crypto payments in exchange to their goods,  perhaps if usdt is being considered they might,  because a small business might not be able to bear so much loss during bear season

Volatility can really stop people from accepting cryptocurrency as a way of payment but the main thing that can really stop people is the legality of the cryptocurrency in their country, if its not very well accepted then they won't think about having crypto in their payments. Well yes they can consider usdt because it's price is stable but you can't take the fact that if their country accepts crypto they will be surely interested in bitcoin, if you really want to create a business that accepts crypto you will surely be prepared about the market, you will know what to do when the market goes to a bear trend and bull trend and what actions you must do when you suffer in the bear trend.
I do believe that can happen but because people are afraid to invest or to adopt cryptocurrency maybe they are thinking that it is a scam, I can say that it is impossible to happen, but if we prove that cryptocurrency is not that kind of scam, there are just some people who are taking advantage of others because of their greed, I can easily say that every business can adopt if we prove or show them how to use it, for example in payment method, there are several things you should consider before sending money right? So if we teach them how to use it maybe it can happen.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:07:43 AM

Why have worry if your small business to start investing or adopting sell using bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I think many bigger business come from with small business they start little step how to build become bigger business, never worry if you want to start small business with bitcoin and altcoin because you have open two option ways to get profit with your small business and investing on bitcoin and altcoin.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:56:35 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I have my motivation to sell good and services but I still thinking where I can put it. on internet or in my town? because there are still a lot of people don't recognize crypto as a payment method in my place its too risky to run a business that crypto paying only so I decide that will spread the crypto first before I run a business so that everyone has their motivation too to accept and use crypto and also anywhere in our town and in internet. so small business will have a opportunity to expand with the help of crypto. 
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:09:56 PM

I have my motivation to sell good and services but I still thinking where I can put it. on internet or in my town? because there are still a lot of people don't recognize crypto as a payment method in my place its too risky to run a business that crypto paying only so I decide that will spread the crypto first before I run a business so that everyone has their motivation too to accept and use crypto and also anywhere in our town and in internet. so small business will have a opportunity to expand with the help of crypto. 
The internet is your friend. You should put up your business both in your town and also in the internet because the internet will give you a lot of exposure if you will use the tools in the internet in the right way. Do not rush yourself to introduce cryptocurrency as a mode of payment as new customers will prefer to pay in either card or cold cash.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:29:27 PM

If I had a store, I would have applied for payments in cryptocurrency. Because the cost of buying crypto in decentralized exchanges is very expensive and it can cost you more than 3% to buy it and it takes a lot of time.
But for this to happen broadly is difficult because many services are still not accepting crypto now and holding it is also a disadvantage. Instead of holding it, we can hold fiat money and deposit it and still earn interest every year. That's why many businesses have yet to push for holding cryptocurrencies.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:37:07 PM

Business in crypto currency such as investment and trading is an option for those who want to get a lot of profit from crypto currency, because indeed from investing and trading crypto many people have benefited, but this is for those who have long been involved in the crypto world and are experts. Investment or trading is a motivation for many people to start a business in crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:33:19 PM

If I had a store, I would have applied for payments in cryptocurrency. Because the cost of buying crypto in decentralized exchanges is very expensive and it can cost you more than 3% to buy it and it takes a lot of time.
But for this to happen broadly is difficult because many services are still not accepting crypto now and holding it is also a disadvantage. Instead of holding it, we can hold fiat money and deposit it and still earn interest every year. That's why many businesses have yet to push for holding cryptocurrencies.

In my country, there is a small cryptocurrency business where you can buy the cost of hashing bitcoin for rent. In mining hotels that offer their own power for mining Bitcoin. They can be attributed to small businesses, services that provide Bitcoin mining.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:13:25 PM

In my country, there is a small cryptocurrency business where you can buy the cost of hashing bitcoin for rent. In mining hotels that offer their own power for mining Bitcoin. They can be attributed to small businesses, services that provide Bitcoin mining.

Good thing in your country at least they have the ability to market crypo even in a little way, at least they can be able to do it. Let's remember that every little thing is very important in crypto world, as what we all need most right now is to make people all aware what crypto is and as much as possible a full adoption of it.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:31:54 PM

We still have to wait to trade with Cyrptocurrency. Because the system still does not work fully stable. The problem is. Payment methods can be secure. But there is a system that forces traders to move from bitcoin to dollars. Much will change if producers can buy their raw materials with Bitcoin.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:36:43 PM

I don't think that the small businesses are ready for doing business and accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. They are called small business since they don't have too much traffic in their business and they have a small cash flow in their business so accepting cryptocurrency is not a good idea because they will lose some money if they will do it because they need to pay fees when they wanted to move their cryptocurrency to cash.
Only those will not accept crypto for their small businesses who will not know about the future and the enthusiasm of the users of crypto currencies. Because if they will adopt cryptocurrencies for their small businesses then all of the crypto users will start to use their services and after that their small businesses will not be small but they will grow to become international business.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

In order to start using cryptocurrency in business, one desire and willingness is not enough. First of all, the relevant regulatory legal acts should be adopted in the state, which would regulate the procedure for using cryptocurrency to the smallest detail. Without this, any business can fall apart if the regulatory and tax authorities ask their questions and look for reasons to find violations and fine the businessman.
In addition, the high price volatility of the cryptocurrency is still an insoluble problem for business.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:00:25 AM

In order to start using cryptocurrency in business, one desire and willingness is not enough. First of all, the relevant regulatory legal acts should be adopted in the state, which would regulate the procedure for using cryptocurrency to the smallest detail. Without this, any business can fall apart if the regulatory and tax authorities ask their questions and look for reasons to find violations and fine the businessman.
In addition, the high price volatility of the cryptocurrency is still an insoluble problem for business.
Small businesses are not yet ready to accept cryptocurrencies because of the volatility. There are businesses before in my community that accepting bitcoin and it was the year 2017 when the price of the bitcoin achieve its all time high, most of them are happy to accept bitcoin because its value is keep rising; but now they stop accepting bitcoin as a payment because of its value that gradually decreasing due to the bearish market.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:04:15 AM

As mentioned small businesses fear of the volatility, but the same serves to get added profit for the business owners. Around the globe very few countries have regulated the usage of cryptocurrency and supported stores to accept bitcoin into their businesses. People too is a reason for the low acceptance of cryptocurrency into business, because people give importance on using cryptocurrencies into trading, gambling practices and not on daily needs.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:15:21 AM

Business in crypto currency such as investment and trading is an option for those who want to get a lot of profit from crypto currency, because indeed from investing and trading crypto many people have benefited, but this is for those who have long been involved in the crypto world and are experts. Investment or trading is a motivation for many people to start a business in crypto.

And I think you are mistaken.

It doesn't mean a lot of people earned a lot of money in these cryptocurrencies that means it will be the same with other investors too. This depends on how you will be managing your investments since the market is so volatile and a lot of people are also losing a lot of money through it. If you wanted to involve your money in this market, better come prepared.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

As mentioned small businesses fear of the volatility, but the same serves to get added profit for the business owners. Around the globe very few countries have regulated the usage of cryptocurrency and supported stores to accept bitcoin into their businesses. People too is a reason for the low acceptance of cryptocurrency into business, because people give importance on using cryptocurrencies into trading, gambling practices and not on daily needs.
in a small business, it means they use a small capital, while their raw materials use fiat as a means of payment. if the price of crypto rises, I don't think it's a problem, but if the price of crypto drops dramatically, then they can't shop for the raw material

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: