Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big ICO  (Read 3853 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Make your own decisions in picking your ICO that you like, Because you are the only one who can surely know what kind of ICO is best for you, And if you can't pick and think for an ICO that has a large trust in the community I think you can looked at https://icobench.com/ or https://www.coingecko.com/en this sites provided with the best ratings of ICO you can pick and I think there are many investors that rating some ICO that you can see from each sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks

Right now Daostack is going to be one of the biggest potential ICOs this year according to me. They are unique and solving a longstanding issue, the idea of decentralized governance
ICO begins on May 8, presale already happened, oversubscribed by 75%
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

I very often use this site to select ICO https://icodrops.com/. I waiting monday, when SEC will make a decision about ETH, and then we'll see.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

I very often use this site to select ICO https://icodrops.com/. I waiting monday, when SEC will make a decision about ETH, and then we'll see.
Cryptocurrency market has just started to recover, now it is very dangerous to invest in ICO, it is better to buy this coin after entering the stock exchange.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

ICO QuarkChain is #1 now: many top ICO investors highly rated this ICO:

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Do your own research.

Are you expecting that someone will give you the "next big" ICO? No.

Expect those people will just come here and endorse their upcoming ICO's and will say bla bla bla this is the next big thing.
i agree with this better do your own research no one can tell that ico will be big because investing in ico is a big risk and most of ico is fake to find good ico is to read their whitepaper and roadmap and check their team if they are legit or true people.
There is still free in this world and that is if you'll research something with your due diligence.

Just don't believe if someone tries to tell that he has the success with the ICO that he joined. He only wants you to sign up through his referral to earn from your bucks.

Trust no one and lean on your own.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Check my signature my friend,,
This project already funded 15 million during the private sale
Here the announcements thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2992285.0

Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time. Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats. But this gave my experience, but I found something very good. Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat. I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year. Although their project is now more relevant than ever. I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

I read a few comments above. And I saw a lot of good info, and people who are going to invest in a particular ICO and read a lot of different thoughts - smart people. So the company really needs to be public. And the main thing is to bring trust personally to you. Companies that you can trust immediately get in the eye. For me such a company recently became Paytomat, which is also somewhere mentioned above. Prove that it will be stable then the vain thing. But I believe that companies that are developing steadily are doomed to success. Plus, they now share with NEM, and this is a powerful company. But in general, I do not want to impose your opinion on you. Think for yourself because your life
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead. A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future. Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway? I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target. And this target will be actual after implementation. After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat. I will not be long argument for why. If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel. It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

The ICO technology and blockchain are interrelated, because of the various possibilities. Intelligent investment in turn is not about avoiding risk, but also taking the opportunity intelligently. One major hit is also the use of mining for the technology. The blockchain that helps my crypto is a good recipe for profit high.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

hey, this is something you have to decide. there are some sites, like Icobench, icodrops, icorating, etc. These sites may help you to recognise the best ICO for you. Check the team, the idea behind the project, and their connections.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:01:13 PM by friends1980

if you have nothing to say, why respond?

wasting your time and mine.

Newbie opens the 10.000th thread on this forum asking about the next big ICO. Hero Member tells Newbie to DYOR. Newbie accuses Hero Member of wasting his time.

LMAO.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

ICOs proliferation is vastly widespread in crypto world but only of them are trusted few. Select ICOs with existing existing products to validate their credibility as a good performing ICO. What i really eyeing on ICOs are those who are humanity focus project like medicine, education , green power generation and agriculture these ICOs are somewhat like have a good advocates but we still have to choose wisely which of them are legit.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

Do your own research.

Are you expecting that someone will give you the "next big" ICO? No.

Expect those people will just come here and endorse their upcoming ICO's and will say bla bla bla this is the next big thing.

/thread

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

hey, this is something you have to decide. there are some sites, like Icobench, icodrops, icorating, etc. These sites may help you to recognise the best ICO for you. Check the team, the idea behind the project, and their connections.
There are many sites now that they lists all Ico's that existing. Icorating, icohotlist and icobench these are the sites that I am always searching of. Search it makes you decide what Icos to invest.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

There are many good ICOs for May and June such as Quarkchain, Edenchain, World Wi-fi, HYCON and MVL that is in my signature. It is tough to get into high hyped ones like Quarkchain, Edenchain and many others.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

if you have nothing to say, why respond?

wasting your time and mine.

Newbie opens the 10.000th thread on this forum asking about the next big ICO. Hero Member tells Newbie to DYI. Newbie accuses Hero Member of wasting his time.

LMAO.

Lol. I checked this thread because I thought I already replied to this and you are right seems like same same thread.

But on the other hand, Op if you are looking for next big thing better check hashcard. You may check their website and I'll give you one reason why you have to choose it because the fact that you will have a card with crypto in it that you can convert realtime.

Oops, I fell in the trap  Grin
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

One of the next big ICO will be on may 26 - Acorn Collective. Pay attention to the project. I think it would be a good investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: