Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big ICO  (Read 3859 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Maybe we should not even think of big or small ICO, we just only seeking for a legit one. I'm not preferable of looking big in which we don't have any assurance of turning back our money or just something in returns.
Glashy111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

Quarkchain

They seem extremely ambitious with their TPS speed (1,000,000) but having a look at their project & team, they seem more than capable of achieving their goals.
Qi Zhou wants to change blockchain as we know it, and moving away from a more traditional mining model will help achieve that.
As an investor, early backer & avid blockchain enthusiast, I couldn’t be more excited about the technology of this project.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

Large ICOs have at least a large community and have teams with at least one year of experience in their field.
there are so many ICOs currently running you can see here https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
which obviously do your own research before investing because of your own risk that will bear.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Next big ico in my wacthing list :

VERNAM: The World's First 0% commission insurance on blockchain. InsurTech is changing $4.73 billion insurance industry and the Vernam project will contribute to this better future.Their team of over 20 experts is headed by a trifecta of talented co-founders including.Vernam ICO’s soft cap is secured and they will open crowd sale on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC and I will have chance to buy VRN tokens with 40% discount Smiley
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

There are lots of ICO now, dont know which is real and legit. I hope some one can monitor all of this ICOs and make some legal actions who are doing Scam Icos. Many people dont want to lose their money anyways.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

I have observed in few months and see that Vernam utilizes blockchain technology to provide:

- Competitive online marketplace for conventional insurance products by the biggest insurance companies
 -Generous compensation - up to 30% of the policy premium in Vernam tokens (VRN) is returned to clients
- “CryptoSafe” - a smart contract, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occur, the client will be compensated with a certain amount of Vernam Tokens (VRN). The newest and most innovative blockchain based insurance product that Vernam will introduce
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

the best of may was daostack who soldout in a minute.
Now i'm point on VEX Platform,Platform that Aims to help Business to create their own
Marketing campaign or Distribute their services through Decentralized
platform

https://www.vexanium.com/
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks
I think you should not expect the next good ICO project. Because all the sharks have ordered them for a long time and you will not have a slot to buy them.
I did KYC, applied for a token but I was always rejected. Because all the tokens are for bigger fish.
I feel very dissatisfied about this. So I never invest in ICOs. I just traded daily for profit.

Ardasnails

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I'm looking forward to NEX and Vernam. Both look like promising ICOs. Vernam ICO is launching in the next 24 hours!
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

hi guys,

many thanks

Well Firstly i will say DYOR, but i found a new ICO on NEO called SPOT COIN, that to me atleast seems to have a great deal of potential. It is aiming create a fiat to crypto exchange both OTC (already active and is currently and had volumes of over $10 million in 2017)   and digital, as wellas a payment gateway.

Personally i feel that any exchange that offers fiat to crypto conversion has great potential, especially when you see how low fiat liquidity in the crypto space is, and i believe that the fist exchange that can provide this in any meaningful manner will completely capture the market.

Also that fact that the ICO will be over NEO is another plus point (the cost of lauching on NEO is 15k or so vs 100$ on ether so you can be sure that the teams and projects there are stronger)

Here's the website if you wanna check it out

https://www.spotcoin.com/

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Look for ICO Traceto starts on May, 21 (see more info in my signature) - the decentralised KYC network that seeks to bridge the compliance gap between the real and virtual worlds. Good team from Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd., a RegTech company founded and based in Singapore with over 450 existing clients.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Do your own research.

Are you expecting that someone will give you the "next big" ICO? No.

Expect those people will just come here and endorse their upcoming ICO's and will say bla bla bla this is the next big thing.

So apt! No one one has the capacity to say this is the next big ICO out there as every one is a shiller by default, especially onces you've got interest in a particular project. So in essence, DYOR and ensure a project ticks the right boxes before you invest.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

I will participate in ico GoNetwork on June 11. Very interesting and promising project. Am confident in good growth. NEX is cool too.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Vernam is a project aiming to introduce serious digitalization in the insurance sector. It is an online platform which will allow the end clients to inquire, receive and contract the most suitable insurance proposal for them through a user friendly interface and without the need of a third party broker, which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well. Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch Vernam platform. Because of Vernam token price growth mechanism, I believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period, so until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
They have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
They will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard).
https://dashboard.vernam.com/auth/login
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Check out this video of Top 3 ICOs for May 2018!

This is a good site to check ICO reviews.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

hi guys,

many thanks
hi friends, all ICO have a good chance when marketing and product development by well structured team.
one of ICO that I think will be ICO big ICO CryptoAds Marketplace.
CryptoAds Marketplace is a powerful decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on Ethereum Blockchain. CFC Company developed a cloud based software system for internal use and B2C sector; and now it's time for expanding into the growing B2B marketplace. The platform is completely transparent and provides secure solutions for brands, digital advertisers, marketers, content publishers and everyday Internet users, who receive the opportunity to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges. CryptoAds Marketplace will give advertisers an advertisement of native video, live-casting ads, 360 ads, "in the round", vertical video, in-app, and walls) at an unlimited number of traffic sources with AI and Blockchain technologies and without having to worry about proper execution.

CryptoAds model is already implemented inside CFC.io project (launched in 2005) with 7M registered users and profit-generating returns. This project will be base to growing platform worldwide.

In addition to this, ICO is based on a team that has experienced and has a strong relationship with a variety of investors and good partners.
so we can be sure that this project can be promising for the future.

Good Luck !!
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

I think the upcoming big ICO for me is Acorn Collective. The main stage of sales will begin on may 26, collected at the stage of presale 10kk $. Great project.

https://aco.ai/

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

next big ico In my opinion is Marginless because this project has passed the softcap and have got it 5434 ETH, so I thought this project can run roadmap
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

hi guys,

many thanks

Conduct daily monitoring of IcoDrops, and you will find a project with a good level of interest. Or personally conduct an analysis. I'm afraid that no one will be able to accurately answer Your question. You can pay attention to the project in my signature, it certainly is not Hype, but I believe that it will achieve success.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Ubiatarplay is a big ICO. They have already build a system and an application. The main reason why I think that their ICO is a big one is sold token amount. They have sold almost 18 million tokens and the token price is 2 dollars. You can check their website
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: