Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big ICO  (Read 3854 times)
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Yumerium, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

My TOP ICO list for June:

1. Carry Protocol
2. Fantom
3. Quadrant Protocol

I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.     Cheesy
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

There is no big ico now. We see really big dump, i dont think we can see good ico's or something like that. You should stay with your cash money now.
Investment is sooo risky at this moment Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

Eternal Trust aims to have sufficient trust capital to obtain each important product if the wishes of the client can be achieved. Eternal trust will be the world’s first blockchain platform for the pending acquisition of goods or services that aren’t yet available, including cloning or the restoration of the human neural network after cryonic preservation – whenever this becomes available both legally and ethically. To ensure this, Eternal Trusts (ET) creates discretionary purpose trusts for their clients, as well as legal structures protecting its clients’ assets.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

1. Carry Protocol
2. Fantom
3. Quadrant Protocol

I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.     Cheesy

If be honest, that fantom is a shit ico with shit site, security and organization processes, the worse ICO organization that i have ever seen... And btw, a lot of KYC data were stolen from their shit site, so be careful guys.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

1. Carry Protocol
2. Fantom
3. Quadrant Protocol

If be honest, that fantom is a shit ico with shit site, security and organization processes, the worse ICO organization that i have ever seen... And btw, a lot of KYC data were stolen from their shit site, so be careful guys.
Same. I try to participate but I don't be whitelisted. And today I'm glad that it's not happen. Maybe Fantom will be very profitable. More I'm sure that some x3-x5 it will be. But such organization is not good.
IN_OTHER_LIFE

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Recently there was new very perspective Eloncity project. They set the task to make electricity almost free. It is very important almost for each person on the planet.
Guys, I think that it is worth paying the attention to him. At them already 10k the person in the telegram. In partners there is Arcblock and CyberMiles

Swati Kapoor

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development. I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science.
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

Now it is very dangerous to invest in new ICO, di vorced a lot of scams, you need to be able to properly analyze the project before investing in its coins.
drmarcobelli

Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Well, you can't find it.
Not at this time of the market. Almost all of them just dump as soon as they get listed on a exchange.

Btw check out the NEO Dex ico, looks very good tho

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
efecanhll

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

my opinion nobody can give a clear answer to this question  Sad
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

yea, everyones going to say their ICO is the
'next big one" lol
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks
I think currently the bigger ICO is of mb8coin. They have a lot of users and they all know about the ICO is running the crypto users also like to invest in already running projects so they will get investors from both sides and it will be the next bigger ICO.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

There is never any single big ICO. With so many ICOs coming every month, there are many good ones. Hard  to get into over hyped  ones anyway.  Usechain is a great ICO to consider.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

my top 3 ICOs in coming months:

1- fantom
2- Ankr Network
3- Vite
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

If I can give you my opinion, I discovered an exciting one, which I just joined the bounty campaign: RAWG.

If you want to have a look and get some information, the ICO will start in a short period.

The ICO site is this one: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

The good thing here, in my opinion, is that they have already collected $5 million dollars in the pre-sale (out of a hard cap of $10 million) so this project is already successful in raising funds even before the starting of the crowdsale, since they already passed the soft cap.

They have also started a very rich Bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

There is never any single big ICO. With so many ICOs coming every month, there are many good ones. Hard  to get into over hyped  ones anyway.  Usechain is a great ICO to consider.
There are quite a few ICOs in existence today, and they have extremely high potential, although they have the potential, but we can not fully trust them like BTC and ETH. So in my opinion, investing in ETH is best.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

i would say the next BIG ICO is ORCA. Their idea is very promising and they also have a working product already. well some just partly but theyare on a good way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: