Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big ICO  (Read 3858 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:34 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 09:34:30 PM by go4crypto

Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits to gaming community. The telegram has already over 100K members.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

I have been searching from last few months for a big ICO but I have not found any big ICO. There were some good ico's like GBX exchange, Lockchain and MTC token ICO. I think due to continuous decline in market we are unable to find any big ICO. If BTC will cross 10K$ then there will be some good ico's. You may disagree but BTC has effect on crypto market.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

Do not know how big it will be in future but check out the EON ICO in my signature. It is a nice game distribution ecosystem that has gathered big number of followers. Check out more details at its website or its reddit page:
https://www.reddit.com/r/eontoken/
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

You can check about the goals of QuickX Protocol. They aim to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies today.

Check out : https://www.quickx.io
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

Currently, there is a very large number of ICO and it is difficult to choose something better. But I would advise you to watch the reviews and ratings on the Icodrops website.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Iris Network and Origo Network . It's just the result of my own research. Everyone needs to do his own research.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

actually you need to catch a good ICO.
I have not been able to win anything other than 0x until this time.
I am an ICO entrepreneur.  Undecided Cry Undecided Cry
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

The next big ico you should consider us Spotcoin.
Spotcoin’s place in the NEO universe; Spotcoin will make NEP-5 tokens work for everyone. .
Get more on spotcoin here
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-place-in-the-neo-universe-9c6688696c23
mysql544

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 02:11:29 PM by mysql544

I have seen a new crypto exchange that is ADC- CRYPTOOFYOU. They can help us write your own trading robot on their platform. You can set a Take profit or Stop loss order in the percentage according to the percentage you want. You can open the Modify order to set Take profit according to price fluctuations or vice versa when loss.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

The era of ISO has already passed, i do not believe that current projects can bring at least some profit. Decide for itself.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Nex the neo exchange.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Warren Whitlock has been named one of the 100 Most Influential Blockchain People as well as Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers. Now, TIM Foundation is happy to welcome him to their advisory team.
Mr. Whitlock’s extensive experience covers small start-ups to global Fortune 500 companies. Warren also runs his own radio show and specializes in social media and digital advertising. Whitlock has been involved with blockchain related companies for several years and has been advising several on digital strategies. Mr. Whitlock is credited with writing the first book on Twitter, explaining how technology and social media would revolutionize the way the world does business. Nearly all the predictions from Mr. Whitlock’s book came to life, a testament to his experience and foresight in the digital marketing industry.
It is hardly possible to be a crypto enthusiast and not know who Warren Whitlock is. Warren is a digital business development strategist who, in 2008, wrote the first book about Twitter and Mobile Marketing, and the best selling “Profitable Social Media: Business Results Without Playing Games.” He is the host of Social Media Radio and speaks frequently about social media marketing, online publicity and marketing, social networking and building lifetime value for rapid growth. Warren was named one of Forbes’ Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers of 2013 and, importantly for us, he has started a spectacular career as a passionate advisor on marketing and blockchain.
He became known for writing about digital media tools: among other things, he is the author of the first book about Twitter “Twitter Revolution”, in which he analyzes the power of social media and explains how to use it effectively. With a twitter following of over 525K users, he certainly knows what he is talking about. Billions Rising: Empowering Self-Reliance Around the Globe which is actually another book of Warren Whitlock, played an important role in the fact that the author join TIM Foundation. Billions Rising is a real-world documentation of the old proverb which tells us if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. Across the globe, there are well-meaning organizations giving handouts to people in need. But the more sustainable solution comes from the projects, non-profits and companies who strive to give people a hand up rather than a handout. While mainstream media buries these inspiring stories, Billions Rising shines the spotlight into the darkness and boldly proclaims what the world tries to ignore: a foundation for self-reliance is the best gift that anybody can receive.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks

The next big ICO for me is with a good bounty manager. There is no big ICO with a new manager who have not yet done some project. Like for me when I look for an ICO I check the good bounty manager first because the project of the good bounty manager will have the potential to finished the project and it will reached the soft cap and hard cap of the project. If the bounty manager is just a newbie and has no experience in doing some bounty project then the potential of it maybe loose or maybe they will not reach the soft cap and hard cap of the bounty project. You can also read some opinion of other here in bitcointalk, it is already filter by the member of the group and many in your group have'd join the bounty project. You can also check the reviews of the bounty before you join and read their whitepaper to know and understand what is their project all about.
The manager is important but it should not be the first thing that you begin to look for, sometimes good managers make a mistake and despite the fact that they try to do their best and to not let their participants to promote scams they are going to make a mistake once in a while and you need to make your own research so you do not participate in that campaign.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

It is hardly possible to be a crypto enthusiast and not know who Warren Whitlock is. Warren is a digital business development strategist who, in 2008, wrote the first book about Twitter and Mobile Marketing, and the best selling “Profitable Social Media: Business Results Without Playing Games.” He is the host of Social Media Radio and speaks frequently about social media marketing, online publicity and marketing, social networking and building lifetime value for rapid growth. Warren was named one of Forbes’ Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers of 2013 and, importantly for us, he has started a spectacular career as a passionate advisor on marketing and blockchain.
He became known for writing about digital media tools: among other things, he is the author of the first book about Twitter “Twitter Revolution”, in which he analyzes the power of social media and explains how to use it effectively. With a twitter following of over 525K users, he certainly knows what he is talking about. Billions Rising: Empowering Self-Reliance Around the Globe which is actually another book of Warren Whitlock, played an important role in the fact that the author join TIM Foundation. Billions Rising is a real-world documentation of the old proverb which tells us if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. Across the globe, there are well-meaning organizations giving handouts to people in need. But the more sustainable solution comes from the projects, non-profits and companies who strive to give people a hand up rather than a handout. While mainstream media buries these inspiring stories, Billions Rising shines the spotlight into the darkness and boldly proclaims what the world tries to ignore: a foundation for self-reliance is the best gift that anybody can receive.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:39 AM

There are many good  ICOs out there. Check the EOT (EON) ICO in my signature. It has an excellent team with great credentials and a big community following. Check this reddit page for more details about it:
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

too much Ico over there.. and many of them only hype... please carefully Analysis before decided to invest in any Ico.. i think more safe you buy current top 10 crypto where now is discount time
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

too much Ico over there.. and many of them only hype... please carefully Analysis before decided to invest in any Ico.. i think more safe you buy current top 10 crypto where now is discount time
I really agree with you ...
because most ICO at this time 60% fail and even scam and this I can feel as bounty hunter and people investing , to find safe our money better we collect coin / altcoin which have trend in exchange  because we will get advantage when color change become green

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

There are many good  ICOs out there. Check the EOT (EON) ICO in my signature. It has an excellent team with great credentials and a big community following. Check this reddit page for more details about it:
I'm also following this project and really their development team is very good and has attracted a huge community in recent times. They have more than 13,000 subscribers and I believe that when the project starts, it will definitely reach the Hard Cap in the quickest time. Just wait for the development of the project and I will consider investing in this project
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:57:43 AM

I'm also following this project and really their development team is very good and has attracted a huge community in recent times. They have more than 13,000 subscribers and I believe that when the project starts, it will definitely reach the Hard Cap in the quickest time. Just wait for the development of the project and I will consider investing in this project
evidence of support from the community is so great. well it is now a lot of projeck and I really support every projeck there. because it is very profitable if we join in it
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

hi guys,
what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?
please kindly provide a reason also.
SPOTCOIN project is the one of the best project of 2018, SPOTCOIN offers 4 products as follows
1)Digital Asset Exchange,
2)OTC Marketplace,
3)1.1MW Mining Facility &
4) a Payment System , all connected to SPOTCOIN ecosystem.
SPOTCOIN will also offers passive income in form of dividend as follows 51% weekly dividend from the digital asset exchange & additional 12.5% quarterly from other business lines.
SPOTCOIN have working product, with $1 Million in seed funding & strong backing from seasoned professionals. Spotcoin also building NEO projects community this project will be biggest hit of 2018.
You can find more information about SPOTCOIN in my signature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: