Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for mining now ?  (Read 582 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

Which coin is good for mining now ?

You can mine bitcoin if you want to try it. but I think it's best, before you try it you are looking for knowledge about mining and what tools you will need. This is very important so that you can calculate each outcome that you are spending.
qias2012

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I think all coins are still good for mining as long as we have to review their prices often when they are dumped, because we often benefit, so I think this is the right idea.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

My first choice for mining is ethereum. because the project is successful and potentially high. in future its value will increase more.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Now a very small yield from mining.  As soon as the market starts to grow mining again will be very profitable to do. I think that now the most profitable mine Ethereum in Douala with a little coin. But in any case, last year mining was several times more profitable than now.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Eloncity This is a great project so far. Official report and transparency roadmap. Good idea and a great team to carry out this project will be successful in the future. So, this is worth a project for you to care about. https://eloncity.io/
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

I don't know anything about mining. But I can assume that it is most profitable to mine bitcoin. Although bitcoin mining equipment is very expensive.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

I think a good coint to mine is Ethereum, this coint has good potential, and I'm optimistic that ethereum's growth over time will get better
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

If you are thinking about getting started in mining just now and yet to invest in any equipment, I think you may want to re-think. The rewards for mining are pretty low nowadays and its even possible that Proof of Stake may become the preferred method of network consensus rather than Proof of work in the next couple of years.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

The best coin to sow now is NXT / ADA coin because in the past few days I have seen very good price movements and reduced prices, but you have to be careful in mining on some coins so you don't lose a lot of money.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

The best coin to sow now is NXT / ADA coin because in the past few days I have seen very good price movements and reduced prices, but you have to be careful in mining on some coins so you don't lose a lot of money.

ETH will still be the best crypto currency with a lot of communities so that people who support this too much, good development. It all guarantees that the value of this coin will surely rise, so do not be afraid to mine ethereum.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

hear information that there will be a reduction in the allocation to mining. then as now there is a chance this is great for mining ethereum and EOS. I highly recommend this, because both of these coins is a nice move in the market.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

In my opinion the best coin to mine now is ADA / IGNIS coin is very cheap, if you buy it now you will get a lot of coins you have, it depends on the amount of money you prepare.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

as far as I know..only bitcoin that can be mined today...and there is no other crypto coin that are available for this mining business. But if there is any..that would be great to all of miners because they can have many choices.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

I think now the best coin to mine is btc / etherum because it is very supportive to mine in it, because the price has started to move, if you mine it just wait for the price to rise, then you sell and will get profit.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

There are a lot of groups in the telegraph that track new projects, I think that by voting you can make this business very profitable, because a lot of people will analyze projects, it seems to me right. Do you think not?
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Be careful if you want to mine now because not all coins are strong coins. I would go for ethereum if I were you
mugawanti

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

of course I think for now we have to go bitcoin because now bitcoin has begun to lift itself again in the dump zone, with this we can get even bigger and faster profits.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

I think coins that are very good for mining are now Etherum, but you have to be careful or see the market price movements first, then you will have to see 2 or 4 times to use the time in front of the PC within 24 hours.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Yes, in my opinion this is the best coin to mine Bitcoin, one of these coins is very popular in crypto currencies, the market price is very stable and the movement is very good, so I think this is very good to mine this year.
spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I tried mining and it is not work it, except you live in a 3rd world country where the electricity costs are low. The only thing I would consider is mine a coin where you don't need expensive and hungry gear, like Monero which can be mined with a CPU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: