Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review  (Read 9421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mhdg61

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

Cryptopia mentioned don't use for mining pool for their address. I know Bittrex's Sia coin address is working for mining pool but Cryptopia asked for not using mining pool. Any suggestions? Thnaks!

Hi, could you help me out how to get a antpool Bytom wallet address? Where and how can I get that wallet address?

On cryptopia exchange you can get the 0x address for bytom
akorsar

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

Any body knows how to get Bytoms from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how to sell them from Bytom Wallet?
Please advise.
lucasbira

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

Can someone tell me if Antminer B3 is still a good choice for the next few months?

I'm between 3 options:

Two Baikal BK-B for $ 2700
One Baikal BK-X for $ 2700
One Bitman B3 for $ 2350

Thanks.
samshanna

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

Anyone mining direct to like Cryptopia yet?   I just think they don't want miners going direct and then selling from their exchange.   I think it will still work won't it? 
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

Any body knows how to get Bytoms from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how to sell them from Bytom Wallet?
Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Hope this makes sense and I'm using proper terminology.

Now if you are mining on AntPool - you CANNOT use the BTM wallet address that starts with "BM" because that is NOT an ERC20 BTM address. 

So what d o you do? If you have any exchange account listed in below link - you can then get your BTM (ERC20) deposit / receive address and use it for the AntPool address in your subaccount.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytom/#markets

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

BoC_2017

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Please advise.

See my info in REPLY #127
BoC_2017

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

Hi, could you help me out how to get a antpool Bytom wallet address? Where and how can I get that wallet address?

I can confirm UUPOOL payouts were received. I also spoke to bitmain Antpool engineers over the weekend and can confirm even though the web UI shows 0 blocks they have in fact fixed the pool and it is hitting blocks there is now coins in my antpool account so i think every one is now safe to use antpool again

Wallet address in Antpool must begin with 0x or BM?

I'm using address that begins with
  • 0X for Antpool - from an exchange
  • BM for UUPool - from Bytom Wallet

Antpool should be the "0X" since they state it is using the ERC20 token address
I know UUPool is correct address since I already have received BTM into that "BM" / Bytom wallet from them.

Go to the Bytom.io site and read the manual and download the wallet for your specific operating system.
https://bytom.io/wallet/
leeb18509

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Finally a payout from Antpool as well.  237 BTM..although it still looks like some BS.  They're paying me 237 out of my 584 balance which only accounts for yesterday and todays mining.  The 345 left is what I mined on the first day when the pool was hosed and not counting any earnings on the dashboard, about 20 hours worth.  But I was relieved when a balance of 340 BTM suddenly showed up a day later so I switched back from UUpool to Antpool.  Except they're seemingly ignoring that balance and that day of mining???  Did anyone get paid yet for mining Friday the 4th thru Sat. the 5th?
BoC_2017

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Finally a payout from Antpool as well!  237 BTM..

Feels good!  Lots of work to figure all of this craziness out between Antpool and UUPool!  Was quite the learning experience but seems to have paid off!
BoC_2017

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

Finally a payout from Antpool as well.  237 BTM..although it still looks like some BS.  They're paying me 237 out of my 584 balance which only accounts for yesterday and todays mining.  The 345 left is what I mined on the first day when the pool was hosed and not counting any earnings on the dashboard, about 20 hours worth.  But I was relieved when a balance of 340 BTM suddenly showed up a day later so I switched back from UUpool to Antpool.  Except they're seemingly ignoring that balance and that day of mining???  Did anyone get paid yet for mining Friday the 4th thru Sat. the 5th?

Same situation here.  I actually had my first sub account created, was mining to it on Friday (wasn't sure if I was actually mining or not). 
Saturday came and after flip flopping between Antpool and UUPool I went back to Antpool.  My original sub account was no longer listed! So now I thought I wasted mining time to a now non existent sub account. So I created a second sub account and started mining with that on Saturday.
Sunday rolls around and I have balance in my second account (as expected and it actually shows a balance) and all of a sudden my original sub account is listed and it has a balance (from the Friday mining)!

To your point - I have not had that original mining amount paid yet out of my first sub account from Friday.

To be continued I'm sure...
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

Guyz - I tried to change speed of the fans...
This shit is screeaming like a pig in my basement and there is no need to be like that - chips have just around 45°C.

U used bitmain-fan-ctrl and pwm in SSH, but this shit doesnt made a change. It doesnt have any fan-ctrl or what?

Could somebody help?
How much temperature could this chips have?
Thinking about giving there some computer fans...
Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

On Bytom blog about ERC20 and Mainnet adresses :

Regarding the specific scheme for the conversion of the main network assets Bytom (BTM) users, please pay close attention to the official update of Bytom!
Gate.io has released a bytom (BTM) user swap announcement, which says as follows:
Bytom mainnet has been launched and we have integrated it in gate.io. we will swap the BTM ERC20 tokens to Bytom mainnet asset for all urers.
In the follow-up, more exchanges and wallets will support swap for Bytom users. Please pay close attention to the official follow-up announcements for specific exchange plans. Do not trust third parties to misrepresent the information and guard against fraud.

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
shid0

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

Did you send it to an ERC20 wallet for any exchange?
akorsar

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Now if you are mining on AntPool - you CANNOT use the BTM wallet address that starts with "BM" because that is NOT an ERC20 BTM address. 

So what d o you do? If you have any exchange account listed in below link - you can then get your BTM (ERC20) deposit / receive address and use it for the AntPool address in your subaccount.

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

Thank you very much for your clean explanation. Have your money cleared on exchange? I have still have 2 transaction pending on Antpool and nothing on exchange. Please advise.
akorsar

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

This shit is screeaming like a pig in my basement and there is no need to be like that - chips have just around 45°C.

U used bitmain-fan-ctrl and pwm in SSH, but this shit doesnt made a change. It doesnt have any fan-ctrl or what?

Could somebody help?

I suggest to disconnect front fan (that what I have done) till they release firmware update. It will drop noise level 50% plus I put under the unit noise cancellation pad. It helped another 10%. Hopefully it helps.
elgoog

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

Could somebody help?

I suggest to disconnect front fan (that what I have done) till they release firmware update. It will drop noise level 50% plus I put under the unit noise cancellation pad. It helped another 10%. Hopefully it helps.

Does front fan mean one which sweeps out wind?
bitbytebit

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Please advise.

Did you get an actual payout? Mine has been stuck on "paying" in Antpool since this morning (about 9 hours ago). Transaction link doesn't work either. Anybody else having this problem?
Benutzer2

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

same.. stuck payment.
Kavela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Antpool showed the profitability calculator and it says that with 0.78 KH that is 780 H that the daily profit would be around 65 BTM!!! Is that true i mean wtf is this. Fucking fedex and Bitmain very late to ship my miner and fedex just stuck somewhere and they postpone my delivery till Monday God Damn it. Is this true that daily profit is only 65 BTM?Huh? Anyone respond please.
BobbyBal

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:47:22 AM by BobbyBal

Antpool showed the profitability calculator and it says that with 0.78 KH that is 780 H that the daily profit would be around 65 BTM!!! Is that true i mean wtf is this. Fucking fedex and Bitmain very late to ship my miner and fedex just stuck somewhere and they postpone my delivery till Monday God Damn it. Is this true that daily profit is only 65 BTM?Huh? Anyone respond please.

I've tested mine on antpool and earned 174 btm for 24 hrs.  Can anyone confirm or share their earning.  Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: