Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:54:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review  (Read 9421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoC_2017

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

Any body knows how to get Bytoms from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how to sell them from Bytom Wallet?
Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Hope this makes sense and I'm using proper terminology.

Now if you are mining on AntPool - you CANNOT use the BTM wallet address that starts with "BM" because that is NOT an ERC20 BTM address. 

So what d o you do? If you have any exchange account listed in below link - you can then get your BTM (ERC20) deposit / receive address and use it for the AntPool address in your subaccount.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytom/#markets

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

Thank you very much for your clean explanation. Have your money cleared on exchange? I have still have 2 transaction pending on Antpool and nothing on exchange. Please advise.

I just looked Tuesday morning EST and my Antpool payment still says "Paying". So it has not gone to the exchange yet.  Wonder why its taking so long.
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Antpool showed the profitability calculator and it says that with 0.78 KH that is 780 H that the daily profit would be around 65 BTM!!! Is that true i mean wtf is this. Fucking fedex and Bitmain very late to ship my miner and fedex just stuck somewhere and they postpone my delivery till Monday God Damn it. Is this true that daily profit is only 65 BTM?Huh? Anyone respond please.

I've tested mine on antpool and earned 174 btm for 24 hrs.  Can anyone confirm or share their earning.  Cheers

Very similar calculation for me!
kwchmining

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

To be quite honest, this is a mess..

UUPool payments are confirmed on the new PoW blockchain (my address with 1 B3 mining - http://uupool.cn/btm/bm1qg5jz908slsmj2vu7hhl25jvwf4vfy2233y5mat), all legit there.. but obviously this main net is not trading anywhere, with no communication from the team on when a conversion will happen means it is worth nothing IMO..

AntPool mining also seems to be working now with just the blocks being mined "GUI" not responding correctly, but blocks are being hash per my dash board and balance increasing where as it was not a few days ago.. That being said, AntPool requests and ERC20 address which does not make any sense considering we are mining on a different network (the Bytom Mainnet). So unless Antpool is subsidizing buying ERC20 version of the BTM tokens to pay out to any miners on the pool, the mess here is that they are requesting incorrect payment addresses hence probably the lack of payouts.

All in all, it is a disaster, hopefully things get cleaned up. Meanwhile I will continue to let my B3 chug away on AntPool and hope their inner workings rectify everything and it turns out to be profitable. I am optimistic as I type this to be honest, given the size of Bitmain, but just a complete launch nightmare.

-Kevin
Kavela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

Guys if i mine via Antpool and provided Hitbtc wallet address. Will the payment be proceeded to hitbtc exchange platform and will i be able to exchange coin? Thanks in advance
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

UUpool says 123 BTM paid but my wallet is empty.
Windows wallet, mainnet, fully synced.
9 hours ago: https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1q8dctkhtsxh5ex6zwa6hphwlh3pk7llwyj6jlk5
Help?

EDIT:
this is the problem?
Wallet:
MAINNET SYNC STATUS
Fully synced: 11148/11148
Peer Count: 0

Sometimes appears, but disappears in a minute and values from above are back:
MAINNET SYNC STATUS
Synchronizing: 11148/12168
Peer Count: 1

Solution?
motomart

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Guyz - I tried to change speed of the fans...
This shit is screeaming like a pig in my basement and there is no need to be like that - chips have just around 45°C.

U used bitmain-fan-ctrl and pwm in SSH, but this shit doesnt made a change. It doesnt have any fan-ctrl or what?

Could somebody help?
How much temperature could this chips have?
Thinking about giving there some computer fans...

I have tried the same, adding the fan control in bmminer.conf didn't change the thing. Did you try to change the frequency? If we have to endure that loud whistlle let's get a few more hashes out of it becaus it's running cold. Mine never went over 35°C.
tw0rak

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

This shit is screeaming like a pig in my basement and there is no need to be like that - chips have just around 45°C.

U used bitmain-fan-ctrl and pwm in SSH, but this shit doesnt made a change. It doesnt have any fan-ctrl or what?

Could somebody help?

I have tried the same, adding the fan control in bmminer.conf didn't change the thing. Did you try to change the frequency? If we have to endure that loud whistlle let's get a few more hashes out of it becaus it's running cold. Mine never went over 35°C.

I've disconnected and unmounted the exhaust fan:)
48degrees at the chips and enough quiet for my use...
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

9 hours ago: https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1q8dctkhtsxh5ex6zwa6hphwlh3pk7llwyj6jlk5
Help?

EDIT:
this is the problem?
Wallet:
MAINNET SYNC STATUS

MAINNET SYNC STATUS

Solution?

Keep your wallet up and running till it finds enough peers. Sometimes it says fully synced even if it's not.
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Could somebody help?

I suggest to disconnect front fan (that what I have done) till they release firmware update. It will drop noise level 50% plus I put under the unit noise cancellation pad. It helped another 10%. Hopefully it helps.

I swapped out both fans for SILVERSTONE FHP Series SST-FHP141-VF, temps don't go above 50 and power at the wall dropped to 280w.

My next test will be to use 2x Phanteks PH-F120MP 120mm PWM High Static Pressure Radiator Fan and or 1x Phanteks + 1x SILVERSTONE. If needed I will put a honeycomb cell on the rear fan.

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
tw0rak

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Help?

EDIT:
this is the problem?
Wallet:
MAINNET SYNC STATUS

MAINNET SYNC STATUS

Solution?

Keep your wallet up and running till it finds enough peers. Sometimes it says fully synced even if it's not.

You are right, everything is fine now.
Zibo_

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Could somebody help?

I suggest to disconnect front fan (that what I have done) till they release firmware update. It will drop noise level 50% plus I put under the unit noise cancellation pad. It helped another 10%. Hopefully it helps.

I swapped out both fans for SILVERSTONE FHP Series SST-FHP141-VF, temps don't go above 50 and power at the wall dropped to 280w.

My next test will be to use 2x Phanteks PH-F120MP 120mm PWM High Static Pressure Radiator Fan and or 1x Phanteks + 1x SILVERSTONE. If needed I will put a honeycomb cell on the rear fan.

But the SILVERSTONE FHP Series SST-FHP141-VF is a 140mm fan? I was thinking the same thing as you about changing the fans since it does not need to be as cold as 40C.
lswong

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Anyone know how to register on uupool without have a chinese number?

you do not need to register anything   Smiley
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Could somebody help?

But the SILVERSTONE FHP Series SST-FHP141-VF is a 140mm fan? I was thinking the same thing as you about changing the fans since it does not need to be as cold as 40C.
Yes, it's 140mm but mounts to 120mm spacing. I used it because it was what I had and have used them on older miners before. I actually have this one SILVERSTONE FHP-141 140mm it has a power and quiet switch.

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
berdiev

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Some answers regarding wallet addresses guys:

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/214/bytom-project-addresses-recent-rumours-this-is-false-information-.html

https://twitter.com/Bytom_Official/status/993801131590541312?s=20
leeb18509

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Finally a payout from Antpool as well.  237 BTM..although it still looks like some BS.  They're paying me 237 out of my 584 balance which only accounts for yesterday and todays mining.  The 345 left is what I mined on the first day when the pool was hosed and not counting any earnings on the dashboard, about 20 hours worth.  But I was relieved when a balance of 340 BTM suddenly showed up a day later so I switched back from UUpool to Antpool.  Except they're seemingly ignoring that balance and that day of mining???  Did anyone get paid yet for mining Friday the 4th thru Sat. the 5th?

Same situation here.  I actually had my first sub account created, was mining to it on Friday (wasn't sure if I was actually mining or not). 
Saturday came and after flip flopping between Antpool and UUPool I went back to Antpool.  My original sub account was no longer listed! So now I thought I wasted mining time to a now non existent sub account. So I created a second sub account and started mining with that on Saturday.
Sunday rolls around and I have balance in my second account (as expected and it actually shows a balance) and all of a sudden my original sub account is listed and it has a balance (from the Friday mining)!

To your point - I have not had that original mining amount paid yet out of my first sub account from Friday.

To be continued I'm sure...

Yep.  I did get a reply from Bitmain Customer service about lack of payment that they "are working on it and to be patient".  At least they're responding, I guess...also have my BTM in "Paying" status all night, same as others.  I must've done the same as you as I have a bunch of sub-accounts cluttering up the Antpool GUI, but the one dashboard that shows the balance has an address in the "settings" page to hopefully all is ok. 

I just love how you can delete sub-accounts and workers, and they don't even go away or if they do and you try to add one back it says it "already exists!".  What a crap website...Good luck!
Thunder1001

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Could somebody help?

You can try this one when you put the front fan on connector 3?
Then you can see fan speed.
berdiev

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. Did the same and obviously no temp issues.
sattychrome

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. Did the same and obviously no temp issues.

Good to Hear! How is the Noise level...Are you seeing at least 50% reduced noise?
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Can someone share the number of rejected and accepted shares on their B3. What mining pool are you using? Rejected shares are high for some reason compared to my other miners.

Maxwell34

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Difficulty tripled again!  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: