Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review  (Read 9421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leeb18509

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

Yes.  Worker/account name for Antpool.  Wallet address for "worker" starting with BMxxxx for UUpool.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t4zer

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

Yes.  Worker/account name for Antpool.  Wallet address for "worker" starting with BMxxxx for UUpool.

really appreciate all the help and info. thanks guys
pudic91

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

what do u think guys shuld i sell my 3 or shuld i keep mining?
mzik91

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Hello everyone, someone has already been paid by Antpool? I have pending + 200btm to pay on HITBTC. I opened a ticket because HITBTC changed the address and the payments of Antpool were already in paying state in the old address. HITBTC says that the old address remains active and if the funds arrive in the old will be updated in the new one automatically. Has anyone already happened to this? Bitmain hasn't answered me yet. Now I'm mining on uupool, and they pay every day in the official BTM wallet. Can you move the BTM from a BMxxx address to a ERC20 address?
Thank you all:)
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Hello everyone, someone has already been paid by Antpool? I have pending + 200btm to pay on HITBTC. I opened a ticket because HITBTC changed the address and the payments of Antpool were already in paying state in the old address. HITBTC says that the old address remains active and if the funds arrive in the old will be updated in the new one automatically. Has anyone already happened to this? Bitmain hasn't answered me yet. Now I'm mining on uupool, and they pay every day in the official BTM wallet. Can you move the BTM from a BMxxx address to a ERC20 address?
Thank you all:)

Antpool haven't paid anyone yet. If HitBTC told you that your old BTM address can still receive tokens then you got nothing to worry about. You can't move your BTM from BMxxx address to an ERC20 address.
mzik91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

Thank you! I saw that Antpool has updated to 5 the payout, was removed the red inscription saying that the wallet was to be erc20. Do I need to update the address? You have to go to bmxxxx also on Antpool?
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Hello ,

for payement have see this on ant pool

Reconfiguration of BTM Wallet Address in Antpool
2018-05-16 12:54:03 From: AntPool
Dear users,

Since some exchange platforms will stop support top up of BTM ERC tokens, it is possible that some users’ BTM address in AntPool may be deactivated. It is difficult for us to judge whether users’ wallet address is still reachable.
Thus, to ensure the safety of user's funds, AntPool will cancel all “Paying” status payments and will resend these payments to new wallet address.

AntPool plans to make BTM payments at 3pm (Beijing time) on May 18th, 2018. If you find your old wallet address is invalid now, please reconfigure new wallet address ASAP to avoid losses. If you do not want to withdraw BTMs, you can remove the wallet address and keep it empty.

Note: Antpool can support both ERC20 token address and BTM address, when you set up your BTM wallet address, please confirm with your wallet platform the validity of the wallet address. If you set wrong wallet address, your earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

Thanks for your support and understanding!

AntPool

May 16th , 2018

https://www.antpool.com/announcementDetail.htm?id=64

so for me i use my ether wallet with ledger for token erc20 , i hope its help you .
for me i dont use bytom wallet its better use my ledger wallet with erc20

mzik91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

excuse my ignorance, but if one wants to exchange in bitcoin the bytom in the official wallet, how should he do? on which exchange platform can i move them if bmxxx address does not accept transactions with erc20 address ... now i mining in uupool, others how do they do? in which wallet?
pudic91

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

i asked coinex about btm erc 20 and this was theyr answer

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting CoinEx support.
Currently we support ONLY BTM ERC20 Tokens. We will support mainnet in the future. Please stay tuned with our official announcement.

Kind regards

2018-05-16 06:45:54
chris-swiss

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

excuse my ignorance, but if one wants to exchange in bitcoin the bytom in the official wallet, how should he do? on which exchange platform can i move them if bmxxx address does not accept transactions with erc20 address ... now i mining in uupool, others how do they do? in which wallet?

its why i have choose antpool for erc20 send bytom , and with use my ledger nano s
Chris75kb

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Hello everyone

I got a question, how long you need to wait to receive BTM from ullapool ? I see on ullapool as paid but there is nothing in my BTM wallet ?  Huh
gfox72

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

In this review video https://youtu.be/aavqAi--Z7k @5:05, the utility rate is showing 9.72 while mine is showing 0.76  Huh Huh - I'm on UUpool without registering, I'm curious what utility rate you guys have and on what pool you're mining
Chris75kb

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

In this review video https://youtu.be/aavqAi--Z7k @5:05, the utility rate is showing 9.72 while mine is showing 0.76  Huh Huh - I'm on UUpool without registering, I'm curious what utility rate you guys have and on what pool you're mining

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom
chris-swiss

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

for me antpool and have 27 at 30 bytom per day
leeb18509

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

I think Antpool is doing better.  I had 29BTM yesterday but was getting annoyed at the payout fiasco so I moved over to UUpool.  After almost 11 hours, only ~8BTM.  Moved back to Antpool..I know the difficulty spiked again yesterday so we'll see this evening. 

I had a pretty good accepted share ration on Antpool, but not so great on UUpool so maybe that's what's going on...
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Hello ,

Dear users,

Since some exchange platforms will stop support top up of BTM ERC tokens, it is possible that some users’ BTM address in AntPool may be deactivated. It is difficult for us to judge whether users’ wallet address is still reachable.
Thus, to ensure the safety of user's funds, AntPool will cancel all “Paying” status payments and will resend these payments to new wallet address.

AntPool plans to make BTM payments at 3pm (Beijing time) on May 18th, 2018. If you find your old wallet address is invalid now, please reconfigure new wallet address ASAP to avoid losses. If you do not want to withdraw BTMs, you can remove the wallet address and keep it empty.

Note: Antpool can support both ERC20 token address and BTM address, when you set up your BTM wallet address, please confirm with your wallet platform the validity of the wallet address. If you set wrong wallet address, your earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

AntPool

May 16th , 2018

so for me i use my ether wallet with ledger for token erc20 , i hope its help you .

Great info - I did not see this!
I just went to my sub-accounts and sure enough the addresses were blank.
Since Antpool now allows you to use a "BM" address I decided to use my Bytom Wallet Address now.

Another thing of interest - I previously was using my Gate-io ERC20 address in AntPool.  So as a check, I went to Gate-io to see if they still support that address.  I found out that YES they do, BUT NOW they also will provide you a mainnet "BM" address you can use if needed.

Talk about a train wreck of things!

Thankfully UUPool has been paying out to Bytom Wallet as intended with no issues or confusion during mining of BTM. 

Chris75kb

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

Hello everyone

I got a question, how long you need to wait to receive BTM from ullapool ? I see on ullapool as paid but there is nothing in my BTM wallet ?  Huh

Guys any ideas why ?
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Hello everyone

Guys any ideas why ?
Is your wallet fully sync?
jsinfo2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Hello ,

Dear users,

AntPool

May 16th , 2018

Great info - I did not see this!
I just went to my sub-accounts and sure enough the addresses were blank.
Since Antpool now allows you to use a "BM" address I decided to use my Bytom Wallet Address now.

Another thing of interest - I previously was using my Gate-io ERC20 address in AntPool.  So as a check, I went to Gate-io to see if they still support that address.  I found out that YES they do, BUT NOW they also will provide you a mainnet "BM" address you can use if needed.

Talk about a train wreck of things!

Thankfully UUPool has been paying out to Bytom Wallet as intended with no issues or confusion during mining of BTM. 

Thanks for the info BoC_2017. Gate.io provides 2 kinds of addresses indeed.
Chris75kb

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Hello everyone

Guys any ideas why ?
Is your wallet fully sync?

Thanks for showing interest, I didn't do it. I'm new in this business, can you give me more info about it please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: