Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 1726 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

the market still going on and still unpredicted but we can still try to make a profit. I think cryptocurrency will keep increase no matter how bad the news is out there and if the market gets impact because of that news, the market will still increase in the end. but the market is also up and down in anytime and it's not just because of the news only. but I am happy to see bitcoin now because the price can increase although it is not too big and we can try to get the benefits from the price.

The market will be always unpredictable because the prices are based on demand and supply, that is the reason you have to be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

the market many are engaged in it, many of the activities therein. selling and bidding on any lot in the market. up and down the price will definitely occur due to many factors.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

Some we say market is experiencing correction,  while the general sentiment in the market is bearish and negative.  I think these negative sentiment is causing a lots of people to abstain from investing.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Some we say market is experiencing correction,  while the general sentiment in the market is bearish and negative.  I think these negative sentiment is causing a lots of people to abstain from investing.
Market is still on a huge dip. We need to make a right decision like buying some other coin for good . Because this huge dip is just an opportunity, and I believe that we need to grab the amazing opportunity in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Hello everyone - I don't usually put up posts, but I was curious on what everyone is seeing for this recent market upswing.

This is the second time in the last 4 months we've gone from 250bn market cap to over 400bn. Very much a yo-yo effect.

We've seen the market press hype cool down - so what is causing the market to go back up? If you could all please post some real world news that would be much appreciated. Doesn't have to be news from a news source - could be numbers from block explorers, investment news, just something that can be tied down to a FIAT value being put into crypto.

For me (a little bit of a conspiracy theorist)

USD Tether gains FIAT value in Q3 to Q4 of 2017 -> Moves FIAT value to Noble Bank -> "Legitimizes" USD Tether

BitConnect crisis occurs -> Loss of investor confidence -> Lack of market liquidity -> Correction

SEC opens with somewhat positive remarks to crypto as a whole -> Focus specifically on ICO scams

Discovery of Mt. Gox trustee -> Rumors spread -> Investor confidence drops further causing further slide

USD Tether media cools off -> USD Tether prints off more tokens beginning of April -> Stabilizes investor confidence

Stable coins begin emerging post USD Tether -> Markets keep resurfacing throughout April

May 7th SEC supposed to rule on Ethereum and XRP on whether they are securities (https://www.ethnews.com/sec-cftc-to-discuss-possible-securities-classification-of-ether-other-cryptocurrencies) -> Market effect Huh??

ICO fraud rumors (https://medium.com/@douglaslyons/ldj-capital-all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-ccbfc21ffd71) -> Market effect Huh??

I can provide links for any of those events - I just didn't want to spam links. It would be interesting to see if anyone can find info of "new" FIAT money going into Crypto which would give evidence of a bull market - especially if it is found from institutional sources. The opposite as well - if anyone has insights into how this could be a bull trap, that would be awesome to read.

As I said, goal is to pool together everyone's reading material for better clarity on current market events.

Please post your mother will die.
The market is showing signs of a bitcoin recovery when the price of bitcoin has returned to $ 6800, but you can see that the price of altcoin is still slightly reduced and there is little recovery at bitcoin prices, Market capitalization is not rising, indicating that there are signs of atcoin coming from investors, which will cause altcoin to continue to fall sharply.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

what happens in the current market price of the market decreases, the trading market is now unstable coins, do not let us invest now, we will definitely lose the coins we will invest.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

I think what happened at the exchange place right now seems like the cryptocurrency price is not stable and there is a lot of bad news circulating that makes many traders panic and eventually makes the price fall.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

to be honest, I'm not too worried about the market right now because we know that crypto currencies have constantly changing prices so the market will definitely recover soon and everything will be fine, so calm down
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

now the market isn't really stable, market prices are still far below even though it starts to look up, there are still many people who use this opportunity to collect as much bitcoin as possible for investment. I think the cryptocurrency will continue to increase no matter how bad the news is out there and if the market gets impacted by the news, the market will still increase eventually. but the market also goes up and down anytime and not just because of the news. but I'm happy to see bitcoin now because the price can increase even though it's not too big and we can try to get benefits from the price.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

If we talk about the crypto market then it is good to say that crypto market is flourishing and like the past the people who have bitcoin they are holding because the bitcoin price is rising and in the market the market forces like demand and supply makes the market change like now the crypto investment is very high and trading is also slow in these days because holding in this time is a good strategy for every one.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

the market still going on and still unpredicted but we can still try to make a profit. I think cryptocurrency will keep increase no matter how bad the news is out there and if the market gets impact because of that news, the market will still increase in the end. but the market is also up and down in anytime and it's not just because of the news only. but I am happy to see bitcoin now because the price can increase although it is not too big and we can try to get the benefits from the price.

The market will be always unpredictable because the prices are based on demand and supply, that is the reason you have to be patient.

yes, this year is difficult for every people who in cryptocurrency because the market is too hard to predict and every coin can get up and down in anytime. this is also happening with bitcoin and the price itself still changing in every day and sometimes makes our heart beat so fast but I am sure that bitcoin price can increase higher soon. I agree that we need to be patient to wait the price increase higher so we can sell the coin and we can wait for a while to see the price to go down again and buy back the coin.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

The market has gone down recently so much and this is a result of the fud news been spread in this market and everyone is losing confidence in the market gradually. We hope to see the bitcoin ETF scheduled for sept 30th to be accepted to see if we can see price increase
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

I think that for many it has become clear that the crypto market works quite differently than conventional markets, so I am surprised that there are still so many people willing to transpose the principles of technical and fundamental analysis that are used in other markets, as if they were equally applicable to this market.

And this has led many supposed experts to try to justify every bitcoin movement with arguments often ridiculous, as I remember that many even justified the fall of bitcoin earlier this year for the celebrations of the Chinese New Year!
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

After May the market keep down and many altcoin loss value until more than 50% more, and i dont know why this is can be happen. Since january untill now all crypto was going down to 70%-90% and normally after this dumped hard the price will be all the times high again.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

I think that for many it has become clear that the crypto market works quite differently than conventional markets, so I am surprised that there are still so many people willing to transpose the principles of technical and fundamental analysis that are used in other markets, as if they were equally applicable to this market.

And this has led many supposed experts to try to justify every bitcoin movement with arguments often ridiculous, as I remember that many even justified the fall of bitcoin earlier this year for the celebrations of the Chinese New Year!
Grin Most of the people trying to justify all those are basically not experts and they are just some wannabes trying to gain recognition. Anyone in this day and age can always come to the media to claim an expert and then you ask yourself; expert in what? Nonetheless, I won't say TA does not work, and for quite a number of times, I have used TA to make trading decisions in this market and just the same way.

I would have used it in a stock or Forex market is the same way it works here which generally, it is not like they will always give you accurate prediction, and all you just need to do is make use of them as a guideline when it comes to making decisions, that's all!
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

what happens in the trade market is rising prices, the price of coins is now rising, I will start looking for profit, this is a good opportunity to get a profit, not to lose when trading

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

Hello everyone - I don't usually put up posts, but I was curious on what everyone is seeing for this recent market upswing.

This is the second time in the last 4 months we've gone from 250bn market cap to over 400bn. Very much a yo-yo effect.

We've seen the market press hype cool down - so what is causing the market to go back up? If you could all please post some real world news that would be much appreciated. Doesn't have to be news from a news source - could be numbers from block explorers, investment news, just something that can be tied down to a FIAT value being put into crypto.

For me (a little bit of a conspiracy theorist)

USD Tether gains FIAT value in Q3 to Q4 of 2017 -> Moves FIAT value to Noble Bank -> "Legitimizes" USD Tether

BitConnect crisis occurs -> Loss of investor confidence -> Lack of market liquidity -> Correction

SEC opens with somewhat positive remarks to crypto as a whole -> Focus specifically on ICO scams

Discovery of Mt. Gox trustee -> Rumors spread -> Investor confidence drops further causing further slide

USD Tether media cools off -> USD Tether prints off more tokens beginning of April -> Stabilizes investor confidence

Stable coins begin emerging post USD Tether -> Markets keep resurfacing throughout April

May 7th SEC supposed to rule on Ethereum and XRP on whether they are securities (https://www.ethnews.com/sec-cftc-to-discuss-possible-securities-classification-of-ether-other-cryptocurrencies) -> Market effect Huh??

ICO fraud rumors (https://medium.com/@douglaslyons/ldj-capital-all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-ccbfc21ffd71) -> Market effect Huh??

I can provide links for any of those events - I just didn't want to spam links. It would be interesting to see if anyone can find info of "new" FIAT money going into Crypto which would give evidence of a bull market - especially if it is found from institutional sources. The opposite as well - if anyone has insights into how this could be a bull trap, that would be awesome to read.

As I said, goal is to pool together everyone's reading material for better clarity on current market events.

Please post your mother will die.

For my own opinion, I see the market is at its accumulating period and Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is currently preparing for a major bull run. I hope that it does happen.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

After May the market keep down and many altcoin loss value until more than 50% more, and i dont know why this is can be happen. Since january untill now all crypto was going down to 70%-90% and normally after this dumped hard the price will be all the times high again.
It is always a cycle and the market will always have that over and over again which is why those who are so particular about getting worked up over a bear market should indeed reconsider it as something they would want for an opportunity to increase what they are holding in the long run.

Bear markets are normal and it is not meant to be a disgusting thing the way some people always portray it just because of their emotions, it is instead a way to take advantage of the market and buying the dips rather than whining. The market will always change trend and as long as people do not have that picture in their head, making good decisions for them will be hard.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I can't understand what's on the market. I don't know the reason for this stagnation more accurately. No move. and we need urgent action. We're hurting. share with a good news. we need to hear good things.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

I can't understand what's on the market. I don't know the reason for this stagnation more accurately. No move. and we need urgent action. We're hurting. share with a good news. we need to hear good things.
i think currently entering consolidation area, where prices only move in place. however, if time of consolidation is up, there will be a large movement, hopefully movement will be upwards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: