Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

I have experienced fraud several times, I can not understand why many smart people like them cheat and harming others, should be smart people like they are able to earn money the right way, in the history of the world no one can defend its wealth by deceiving other people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

That us why if you are new in crypto world, don't be so much excited of a project that appears to a promising. The the safest way is to invest like btc, eth or lite coin while you're on your way to familiarize this activity.

Well, I think that is reality while others would replicate other projects and make some revisions that it would come out as original idea which is not. Anyways, people that would tend to make an investment on ICO's, you should be careful enough in choosing the legitimate and right ones otherwise, you will be throwing your money out of nowhere. I would suggest you need to make a research prior to make any investment particularly new ICO token sale.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

Yes, we all already see that it really exists. There are many ICO projects that are actually useless and are held only for the sake of collecting money from credulous investors. Therefore, investors need to be very cautious and carefully choose such projects for investment. Although it is completely impossible to exclude that the selected ICO project will not be fraudulent, you can write anything on paper, but we can not always verify this. Therefore, in part, this activity resembles a gambling game where you can win or lose.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

By now the awareness and the caution are both adopted by most everybody in crypto. As for cheats and scams, we have all faced them in some aspect of life and take precautions accordingly.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

Better that you have putted some example of what you calls fooling,maybe some links that we can use as materials for checking,youre advice has nothing to be exact s if what are those.if they are ico projects or just some individuals that using PM or something,sometimes lets be specific if we really wanted to help others though i am sure that its for goodness that you made this threas
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

there are many bag guy fake admin on telegram to fool everyone traser mony to buy token with cheaper price and hight bonus,many ico scam to fool your money,when we join crypto i think we need self protect and before invest any ico we need search this ico and find information about this project,member of project... or simple only invest eth and btc and some coin in top 10 Cheesy
longwintershere

Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

this is no different from the businesses outside the crypto. They also try to scam people, copy ideas of others and often disappear when they don't manage to kick off. Just use common sense when investing.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Dark_raven007

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Yes, there are a lot of scammers. Of the 40 bounties, 5 percent turn out to be Scam. It's a shame that he spent his time on them.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

It's inevitable in our market to have identities wanting to do bad things. We just have to be careful in engaging ourselves. Sometimes it's not ideal anymore to invest in Icos because many bad identites lurk there.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

thank you for the information, your news is very useful.

not just scam projects, but also on the market of many ponzi projects, they only benefit from every new investor, then they do not care about the coin growth they created.

according to you, between a scam project and a ponzi project, which project has a greater adverse effect on the crypto world?

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

I know there are too many scammers, even in the bounty campaigns also there are big mafia gangs trying to steal our identities to claim our stakes and I caught over 8 Vietnamese members doing this, so I think they are a gang of many. Also the ICOS, too many scams and also startups that go belly up. We must be vigilant and only try to invest in projects that have a high caliber team and a solid road map and product/service. Do not just jump in any old ICO with your eyes closed. People want fast money and to get rich quick but they do not want to do their homework or actually work for it. This is a big mistake. First you need to work hard, then work hard and smart, then once you make a lot of money, your money works for you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

That is why it is really important to do research and background check to every bounties and ICO that you would to participate and invest to.

If you are not careful enough in this market the you will just lose all of your money an investments to scams or worse you can get hacked and your identity might get stolen.

New members of the crypto market should be wary in every move that they make and should invest time in learning and doing reseach.

It is easy to make money in cryptocurrency if you know what you are doing but it is also easy to lose all of it because you you are to greedy or you do not know anything about what you are doing.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

I know there are too many scammers, even in the bounty campaigns also there are big mafia gangs trying to steal our identities to claim our stakes and I caught over 8 Vietnamese members doing this, so I think they are a gang of many. Also the ICOS, too many scams and also startups that go belly up. We must be vigilant and only try to invest in projects that have a high caliber team and a solid road map and product/service. Do not just jump in any old ICO with your eyes closed. People want fast money and to get rich quick but they do not want to do their homework or actually work for it. This is a big mistake. First you need to work hard, then work hard and smart, then once you make a lot of money, your money works for you.

Yes that's right there's a lot of scammers that wants to steal our gain profits or take our money. The better we could do is make a lot of research, be careful on what we do to avoid any mistake.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

While it is true that many projects copy ideas from exiting platforms that are already great and do not need a blockchain integration, it is not so with all of them. Some are really trying to achieve something new regarding technology and for the benefit of us all. I would bet on the infrastructure based projects, because those try to jump over obstacles that blockchain challenges them with, they are developing their native blockchains that are striving to be faster, more secure, more reliable and less energy consuming. I believe those will prevail in the market long-term.
I agree with your opinion .
if that's true "happens maybe only from some bad people ..
if he gets it that way.
surely it will not last long as possible in a fast as well he feels a ruin for what he does to others.
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Yes I agree to you. Many of ICO are not real nowadays they are only made just to scam others.
It's not that easy that you invest your time and effort supporting scam ICO.
 That's why we must research about the ICO we want to support.
And to those people who are so greedy can you stop your greediness and just help others also to succeed..
akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

If this is true, how can we prevent this to happen.? Or how can we avoid this thing? Can you give us some advise or ideas for this. How can the admin track and block this kind of scammer. Thanks for the answer.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

there are a lot of people taking advantages today and they are experience and knowledgeable. they are more creative this days that they can cover the original project and make them fail. they are creative but they can't create their own and just stole others ideas. they really want an easy money i hope karma hits them.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

Yes, that is true especially ERC20 tokens, i usually come across those projects they have sweet whitepaper. They hide under the sweet whitepaper those are the cois that pnd group use for it is group business.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Let's face the truth, I believe that 20% to 30% of those altcoins in the market have the same concepts and even those future ICOs offers the same service. It is still depends on the team how dedicated they are to promote the project and build stronger partnership for them to survive in the market. As an investor, it is always our responsibility to double check the project and team members to minimize the risk.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

I think it is normal to see scam projects when the market gets bigger. Also people are getting more experienced.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: