Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At just $1, QUARK will be #3 on the planet  (Read 10599 times)
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:17:26 PM

245 million is an obscene number of coins.  where is the value? 

What does this even mean?

The number of coins may play some minor psychological effect but other than that it doesn't mean anything, it's really just how many units the crypto is cut up into, even though you can subdivide coins anyway, so really it means nothing.

You could have a crypto with 2450 million coins and you would just get 10x as many per block and each coin would be worth 1/10th the price and it would be exactly the same.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:18:43 PM

245 million is an obscene number of coins.  where is the value?  how many times has their block explorer gone down?  why would anyone want to buy in at this point AT ANY PRICE?

hmmm you do realise bitcoin has 12 million coins right and costs over $1000 dollars. Do the math quark is still very cheap. Go buy some you'll feel better after the 19th when it's price is sure to rocket off again.

maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 01:23:04 PM

245 million is an obscene number of coins.  where is the value?  how many times has their block explorer gone down?  why would anyone want to buy in at this point AT ANY PRICE?

hmmm you do realise bitcoin has 12 million coins right and costs over $1000 dollars. Do the math quark is still very cheap. Go buy some you'll feel better after the 19th when it's price is sure to rocket off again.
what will happen 'after 19th' ?

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:58:23 PM

Please use http://quarkexplorer.com for working explorer!
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:12:12 PM

Please use http://quarkexplorer.com for working explorer!

Link "More..." in the right bottom corner doesn't work.

Also when I click in the wallet address for example in here http://quarkexplorer.com/block/000000000174e5c3ac37914902858b221e7202bf0647cb4bac500daecab8b26d
it also doesn't work.

btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:17:24 PM

That's when Bill Still is scheduled to go on The Keiser Report. Many people believe Bill Still's Youtube videos are the reason for quark's rise in price. I think it has something minor to do with it but the rest of the alt cryptocurrency also skyrocketed shortly after that report. I'm thinking it was that frenzy that had more to do with the rise in price.

The appearance on the 19th won't be so good for the coin if the price has continually gone down. When people see the report and notice how it has declined in price (if indeed it has by then) they will be less likely to invest in it.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:25:06 PM

That's when Bill Still is scheduled to go on The Keiser Report. Many people believe Bill Still's Youtube videos are the reason for quark's rise in price. I think it has something minor to do with it but the rest of the alt cryptocurrency also skyrocketed shortly after that report. I'm thinking it was that frenzy that had more to do with the rise in price.

The appearance on the 19th won't be so good for the coin if the price has continually gone down. When people see the report and notice how it has declined in price (if indeed it has by then) they will be less likely to invest in it.
Price of quark is going up and down from 0.0001 to 0.0002 BTC couse whales that bought/mined early are making profit right now.
See the list of Sell orders on cryptsy -> https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/71
Also notice that despite problems with block explorers, markets lags etc. QRK/BTC is still in the same range since few days.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:36:02 PM

245 million is an obscene number of coins.  where is the value?  how many times has their block explorer gone down?  why would anyone want to buy in at this point AT ANY PRICE?

Yes but the point of the report is not just to say make money, it's to show it's a faster, more secure in terms of the algos it uses and more naturally and fairly distributed version of Bitcoin. I don't think they are trying to tip it only as a get rich quick scheme. Quark was way undervalued to a silly degree. Bill tipped it when before i increased, i very much doubt they will be suggesting it will increase the same amount again in such a short time. However just pointing out the benefits it does will obviously boost it up. Quark was unknown before, nobody had heard of it , that will never return.  It's like bitcoin, the ONLY thing it has over other currencies is that it was first and more people know about it.  The only people that rant on and on that bitcoin is somehow better are the ones that hold a lot of it.   Bitcoin pizza shows how little it was worth when nobody had heard of it.  The show will only be good for quark.

The price like anything after a moon shot is leveling out, this is even better because the early miners are dumping to lots of other people. Fair price will be 10-20 cents right now. However as more hear about it and enter it will rise like anything else it is demand and supply.

When you hear people mentioning bitcoin litecoin and quark you know it is not going back to obscurity where it was a few weeks back.

Let's also realise the only real place to trade it is cryptsy and that place is screwed right now, try and buy or sell on the qrk market. A nightmare. It wont be long before it hits some big exchanges where people can actually trade it. Cryptsy only works for low volume coins right now, if you try to enter a qrk or ltc sell or buy you will find out it takes 4 o5 attempt and even then i will not happen. The lag is stupid.  

Bill is well known, max is VERY well known. See his twitter, wise men will bring me bitcoin litecoin and quark.

nak

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:59:04 PM

Anyone else finding Cryptsy an absolute joke? I've sent part of a litecoin there, just to see how quickly it gets into the exchange. Well it's had 6 confirmations - and there's nothing in my account yet.

So the question remains - are there any reliable exchanges to get Quark from? Cryptsy is a farce.

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:20:20 PM

Anyone else finding Cryptsy an absolute joke? I've sent part of a litecoin there, just to see how quickly it gets into the exchange. Well it's had 6 confirmations - and there's nothing in my account yet.

So the question remains - are there any reliable exchanges to get Quark from? Cryptsy is a farce.

You just have to be patient. It takes awhile to get your account credited. I sent a couple of BTC there and it all got credited once it reached 5 confirmations, even though it said 4.

lmao
Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:47:45 PM

A lot of dumping going on it seems:

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/71

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:44:37 PM

A lot of dumping going on it seems:

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/71

A lot of buy orders also, there is 130 BTC and 73 BTC buy orders around 0.0001 price. Lots of people wants to sell a lot and there are also fat investors that would like to buy right now when price is still low.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:56:48 PM

I started a new coin called, "randomnameofcoin" and there are 1 trillion units. I just sold one to my pet unicorn for $1. I have a TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP!!!!!!
Your unicorn sells it to my polar panda for 1 euro. A trillion euro market cap.!!!!!!!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

so sorry - reality check time.
The only thing qkc has going for it is it's name. It's a nice, catchy name. To my dismay, that might just be enough... We are in a new mini gold rush era but with crypto currencies. Quark, for anyone who does their homework, is simply fool's coin. Stick to BTC, at least it's legit.

My honest opinion, please don't be mad.

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:26:46 PM

so sorry - reality check time.
The only thing qkc has going for it is it's name. It's a nice, catchy name. To my dismay, that might just be enough... We are in a new mini gold rush era but with crypto currencies. Quark, for anyone who does their homework, is simply fool's coin. Stick to BTC, at least it's legit.

My honest opinion, please don't be mad.
Pretty much, yeah.  But it seems like you can make a lot of $$ off of these fool's coins right now... because nobody has a f'cking clue as to what they're doing,  also the reason why used ASICs are selling for 5x what they should.

Pretty much.  I had a couple million that I got rid of after that first jump to .00002 and don't regret it at all... why?  Because ultimately, well, Quark belongs at the .000000050 or whatever it was at prior to that jump.

& also people are still ignoring the *real* problem with Quark, and that is that one pool controls well over half the hashrate, probably 80% or more.  I sure wouldn't like to be holding millions of Quark when one person can decide my fate

Is there any possible fix to that *real* problem?

sure, obviously it'd be setting up more pools.  that pool is open source
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:41:19 PM

I started a new coin called, "randomnameofcoin" and there are 1 trillion units. I just sold one to my pet unicorn for $1. I have a TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP!!!!!!

can't wait to come back and quote you in the future  if BTT.org is still here : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:44:21 PM

don't Bag Quark too much - ; )

you don't understand politics do you

we will play nice if you do -

you know we have the people on side now  and it's going viral -

we achieved some things that others could not =-

so we don't want to leverage vectors that you don't want us to right ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:46:57 PM

Seems like it's just a huge pump and dump scheme? What can we actually buy with Quarkcoins?

What can you buy with ANY coins really ? Other than bitcoin and litecoin (very limited), you can't do crap with any yet.

What's important is the fundamentals (good tech, security and branding), and quark looks good in those terms for mass adoption. It's also getting a lot of publicity which helps that factor.

Sexcoin can buy you all kinds of naughty toys...and DvDs.  Grin
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

can't wait to come back and quote you in the future  if BTT.org is still here : D

http://www.bonefishtarpontrust.org/?  what's with them?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Seems like it's just a huge pump and dump scheme? What can we actually buy with Quarkcoins?

What can you buy with ANY coins really ? Other than bitcoin and litecoin (very limited), you can't do crap with any yet.

What's important is the fundamentals (good tech, security and branding), and quark looks good in those terms for mass adoption. It's also getting a lot of publicity which helps that factor.

Sexcoin can buy you all kinds of naughty toys...and DvDs.  Grin

On their thread:
First Adult Site accepted SexCoin will be announced soon, stay tuned!
It seems the first isn't yet the first Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄