Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO  (Read 9521 times)
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Its really up to your choice of area where you want to invest because all three gives you different result in the investments some are for long investments like btc  or eth and some are for middle investments like ico and some are short investments which includes altcoins and which surely gives you good return but with the minimum safety and the answer is within you how much you want to put up in these
If you have a lot of money then its better to go for all three for the safer side of yours so that you don't lose much of the amount of yours and if you have a great time and doesn't want the returns early you can invest in the BTC as for the long run they are the good opportunity
Whereas ico are somewhat not stable and many of them are scams so it's better to check the whitepapers of all before investing in one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martinrep

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

the main thing is to choose the right project. and then your investment will be the most profitable for you. it is better to invest Ethereum
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

I think you should invest in BTC will be more secure, investing in ICO today is very risky, maybe they will cause you to lose all capital, because now ICO scam is pretty much.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth
People will always ask for advice, but just like I used to say to my friends on facebook, twitter, and Instagram. You are free to ask me for advice whenever you feel like investing on any ICO/Altcoin, but please, don't ask me to advise you on which altcoin you should invest in.
the future of Crypto is on predictable, do your diligent research and if you need a head up on your findings to can hit me up.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

• You have a lot of experience on researching a project, reading articles about it etc. : ICO
  • You want to take risk of losing more and earning more: altcoins
  • You do not want to follow the prices, do not want to trade, you just want to invest and wait: altcoins + BTC
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in BTC, should not invest in ICO at this time, there are now many fraudulent, low quality ICO in order to appropriating assets of investors, so if you do not have You should not invest in ICOs
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

Investing is really profitable especially if you are awared on the risks involved into it. Investing in altcoins I think, is more advisable at this moment fro the fact that an investor will be able to buy as much as possible since the market value of most altcoins are low. It may result to huge profit once the market starts to increase. It is I think, better than ICO investment and Bitcoin because there are many altcoins to choose from which would give profit to the investors.
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

I think that in the current market ICO is the best investment option. Major crypto currencies are going down, altcoins are also going down, but some ICOs(QuarkChain, NKN) are traded above the ICO price
9jaflick

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

• You have a lot of experience on researching a project, reading articles about it etc. : ICO
  • You want to take risk of losing more and earning more: altcoins
  • You do not want to follow the prices, do not want to trade, you just want to invest and wait: altcoins + BTC
- As simple as it looks, it pretty much clear that not all investors possess the heartbeat of researching, but they are pros in asking a question on which coin to invest in.
- Must the investors don't want to loos a deny.
- you must understand 1 & 2 if you must succeed.  
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

Unless it's "the" project, I wouldn't participate in an ICO. The prices have been plummeting as soon as the coins hit the market. Research the project you like, wait for it to hit the exchange, get it discounted from ICO price.
I suggest to hold and invest in Altcoin for now. because with the development of Altcoin is currently increasingly able to bring Altcoin a coin with a high enough value so as to be able to compete with Bitcoin. so the more that support for the development of Altcoin by investing will get better in the future.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

90% ICO's tokens or coins are the way to get easy money and tend to scam investor. 10% is good coins/tokens and will develop in truly healthy crypto ecosystem. All ICO's tend to finance the retirement fund of founders.
They need funding to build their wp idea. They don’t have the skill and grit to bootstrap to mainnet. (Bitcoin did not need funding). No one needs money to build software and get few customers but they think investors are fools and will donate.

So why don't we just stop all this hype ICO once for all and focus the money for the " real chain" only and focus on give the tech score or rating. Not ROI. So we can contribute more fund for hard work and real skill Dev?

Pick coins/tokens or ICO's/Non ICO's based on:

- Tech
- Development and Real Use Case
- Circulation Supply, Below 30 Millions is good, Max 50 Millions
- Hype
- Markets

The high ROI thing is always relative.

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

I am sure to invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin whose quality is no doubt suitable for long-term investment so I suggest you invest in this coin but the decision is on you, so it's up to you.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Btc is always a good choice to invest as it has potential to bounce back and give profit but in altcoin also their are some good coins like ETH, dash,etc which are good to invest as when market bounce back after correction this coin give profit soon. Investing in ICO is totally risk as good projects are also not giving profit in Short

killerfrost

Activity: 1974

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

Currently, e-money is growing very strong. There are many successful investments here. So you should invest in bitcoin, altcoin or ICO. It will help you have a good future. I am also investing in these coins.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

Btc is always a good choice to invest as it has potential to bounce back and give profit but in altcoin also their are some good coins like ETH, dash,etc which are good to invest as when market bounce back after correction this coin give profit soon. Investing in ICO is totally risk as good projects are also not giving profit in Short

You are right Bitcoin is the best investing option and some of the altcoins like Ethereum and NEO are excellent as well. I am not big fan of investing in ICO unles I am sure that is going to be success.

Cajn1

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

Better invest in ICO right now. Bitcoin and ethereum is in top shape right now and only a little profit on it. ICO for me is a good investment. It has a big potential if you get the coin/token in ICO specially in getting tokens/coins in private sale. You will get a lot of bonus and ROI is big. And do research for every investment whether that project has a potential of mass adoptation or not.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

The best way is to diversify your investments , not only in one crypto but in other altcoins also. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because of its long term investments and great big profit in a long term. And its also good to invest in ICO , and choosing the ICO with a big potential in succeeding in their project.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

Then investigate it. if its suits to you because a lot of ico projects now scams or they are good at the beginning so try to explore their whitepaper, website or anything that will you investigate so you cannot lost everything in that ico.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

Unless it's "the" project, I wouldn't participate in an ICO. The prices have been plummeting as soon as the coins hit the market. Research the project you like, wait for it to hit the exchange, get it discounted from ICO price.
to invest I am more advise to invest in Altcoin. with the current level of development so increasing ability to produce such high profits. so as to pursue the results received invest is the best way to increase the benefits received in the future. in addition to investing is also able to secure Altcoin from the decline.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

ICO has a riskier. Because we know it investor afraid ICO will scam. Better you invest the money at BTC or altcoin. If you want to invest at ICO, please read and know the project at whitepaper.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: