Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex jones calls Bitcoin a "Bubble" & "Globalist NWO" Creation  (Read 10540 times)
Probably

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:12:14 PM

Alex should really be educated about what Open Source means and that because of that fact it is completely irrelevant who created Bitcoin - the creator has now no impact or relevance to the functioning of the system.

How would this make Alex Jones profit?  That's all he cares about.  Education will not help him, except possibly to let him know that he is correct in opposing Bitcoin from his own self-interest.  It endangers the profits from the creepy scam artists who buy all the ads on his disinformation show.

supporting bitcoin increases the price sooner as more points of usage increase interest and demand. he could have spun it that it is ANTI-Gov, but I think he's not one to retract his message or change his mind.

encouraging bitcoin adoption speeds up the discovery process for better or worse. what if pushing it to the forefront of banks/creditcards/govs to respond to it somehow actually lowers the valuation? that serves him greatly.

So at this point his game is to trash the fuck out of it, hope it lowers in price while secretly investing in it. it just sounds like someone who isn't an early investor trying to lower valuation.

lets look at his track record: how many "conspiracies" has he revealed to any effect whatsoever on the world, bringing anyone to justice, improving anything?

Permanently yelling through a megaphone is his position, he is as bad as the governments he claims to be 'disrupting' in that he needs the rabble to exist so he can rouse them.
BlackShadowX1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:21:23 AM

Alex 'shill' Jones attacking bitcoin

Is Bitcoin a Trojan Horse of Chase?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVPMETLl5AI&feature=c4-overview
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

I'd like to propose the following as "Schiff's Law", and suggest that it applies to Alex Jones and all such publicly-known commentators.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:09:44 PM

Alex 'shill' Jones attacking bitcoin

Is Bitcoin a Trojan Horse of Chase?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVPMETLl5AI&feature=c4-overview

Hah! Alex trusts his gut, and is thus putting his trust into something that's full of shit (literally)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 06:37:56 PM

I'd like to propose the following as "Schiff's Law", and suggest that it applies to Alex Jones and all such publicly-known commentators.

I am living proof that this isn't actually true. Not smug about it, there are plenty of other people who are too.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:41:45 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 09:27:30 PM by Rassah

https://i.imgur.com/eku7Dnq.jpg

I am living proof that this isn't actually true. Not smug about it, there are plenty of other people who are too.

And many of us oldtimers would claim that it is still true, even in your case.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:05:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eku7Dnq.jpg

And many of us oldtimers would claim that is it still true, even in your case.

You hardliners will claim the moon is made of cheese if it suits you.
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:08:40 PM

In the sense that you know nothing but still like it?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:11:30 PM

who are you?
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:03:11 AM

In a new Video Alex jones stated that he believes crypto currency is the way of the future, however Bitcoin specifically is a creation of the NWO global elites due to its shadowy origins and is just a bubble that will ultimately fail. He also advises against investing in it.

It's unfortunate in my opinion that he decided to take this stance on Bitcoins, as he's one of the most popular Libertarians out there with 10's of Millions worldwide followers which could've helped Bitcoin in terms of promotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCgkCBvODl8

Alex is often over dramatic and sensationalizes everything, as well he is often too loose on the facts.

Nevertheless, he is very much correct in what he said in this video...

Anonymint I will read your breakdown this week, I have seen bits and piece but I am still too ignorant to have an opinion. But not too ignorant to have a question. Anyone paying close attention to the current social dynamics knows we are in a mess like nothing we've ever seen, both as a species and as living people. Some of it is amazing, some horrifying, all bifurcating into two worlds that may or may not be able to coexist.

I have spent the last 5 years in deep contemplation about how to change the monetary system to make it suck less. Not for any personal gain but because I just couldn't play along after 08. I wonder how it all worked this long and how to get rid of it. So if bitcoin is doomed... what else is there? Who else is doing anything genuinely disruptive to monetary technology? This whole board, mostly absent of right/left agitprop circus and highly intelligent (relatively at the very least) idealists building out something that challenges the existing fubar control structure.

If bitcoin vaporized today, what's next? All rally behind Alex Jones and take back the hall of Eccles with a bullhorn?

What? What else is going on in this space?
The next step would be to remove the monetary system and work together as a one living being.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 07:16:19 AM

he should of listend to Max Keiser months   Roll Eyes

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:22:49 AM

I've been wondering for a while whether or not we should come up with a formal response to the inevitable fire & brimstone evangelist argument that Bitcoin is the global currency of end times. Maybe it's not too late.

Of course, if we even argue against it, it could just fan the flames and lead more people taking the position that Bitcoin is some type of antichrist currency.

And with all the mystery around its creator? Good luck with that.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: