Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ?  (Read 20683 times)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

If we have our own currency then that is a chaos and everything is zero value.Who wants a currency if everyone of us own a currency.So if that happens surely everything went down.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Well a lot of people are inclined to make their own currency or coin. But if you make your own coin without a viable project to support it, noone will invest in your coin. If noone sees the use of your coin, its value will drop down to zero or maybe it will never be launched at all.
That’s right. It is not about just making your own currency. It is about the market status of your currency as well and that how many people are willing to invest in your currency and why would they? Besides, if you make a currency that has limited financial freedom and benefits, you are again doomed. In this world of competition, you would need to have an incredible project. The crypto market is like a monopoly with free entry and huge competition.

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

If everyone has their own currency then it will be very bad with the economy of a country even very bad for the world economy because people are shopping or doing transactions with their own currency so that currency is no longer valuable because there are too many currencies circulating in a country.
Very bad for the economy ? Are you seriously kidding ? First and foremost, in reality, this is even a dumb and insane thing to think that everyone having their own cryptocurrency will work as it would be completely useless and unless the person just want to keep spending his own coin by himself or just bag holding it, then there is no way it would be realistic for spending on a daily basis. The way some of you think though can be crazily funny.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

my opinion in addition to the existing opinion, I think it is not a matter of making its own currency but the world of crypto the form of saturation of the traditional economic culture that has been running for many years, and the interesting and unique of the crypto currency does not affect the activities and economic system that has been there is, but rather a digital form of investment, with a normal currency configuration. rarely digital technology becomes routine, in addition to the existing crypto being marginalized by technology, while human crypto and technology combine to become one on an economic basis, even though the economic technology of crypto is the result of human works, yet at least there is now work with new technology-based economic value, and I think this one manifestation of the future of man, technology, economy can be united, may be useful and successful thanks
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

if everyone has own currency, who is going to use it?
every single person will use his own coin and refuse others, no common use

you could create coin but less likely it will be a currency widely accepted by people
your coin needs major acceptance by people who will use it for daily trade
then your coin will be treated as stores of values (or currency) agreed by many users
without all that, your coin will be just a coin and will never turn into a currency

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

It will be useless if everyone will have their own currency without useful effects with us or purpose. It is impossible that even though crypto will be a trend or let's say the quickest way to earn much still not all or majority of people will be stucked on their computer all day doing work in crypto.

With the innovation of technology especially in our country, most of my countrymen still doesn't believe in crypto that they still want to be professionals on the field that they choose. I mean, even with ROI that we can get, still people want an assurance with their financials since crypto surely has high risk factors.
Yeah, I also think the same in this regard. Saying this that what will happen if everyone would be having his own currency doesn’t males any sense, at least not in my opinion because there comes a lot of expenditure in making a currency and I think one simple person can’t afford this expense. Also, if everyone would be having his own currency, then people will not accept the others currency as they would be having their own.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

It will be useless if everyone will have their own currency without useful effects with us or purpose. It is impossible that even though crypto will be a trend or let's say the quickest way to earn much still not all or majority of people will be stucked on their computer all day doing work in crypto.

With the innovation of technology especially in our country, most of my countrymen still doesn't believe in crypto that they still want to be professionals on the field that they choose. I mean, even with ROI that we can get, still people want an assurance with their financials since crypto surely has high risk factors.
Yeah, I also think the same in this regard. Saying this that what will happen if everyone would be having his own currency doesn’t males any sense, at least not in my opinion because there comes a lot of expenditure in making a currency and I think one simple person can’t afford this expense. Also, if everyone would be having his own currency, then people will not accept the others currency as they would be having their own.
In my own vision about it mate, people still can use the regular currency even though the whole population in the world will own cryptocurrency. It depends on how an individual use his/her coins, because the freedom of spending now applies in most certain cases. Unless digital currency will replace fiat or it became cashless currency that uses bitcoin.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
The quantity doesn't matter it is all about the quality, if everyone creates their own currency and the only person who is using it is them than it would be useless, because creating a coins that does not have any unique feature or does not bring any thing new, than it will die, i mean the only reason that people used bitcoin because it had a new and revolutionary idea that people were interested in and that is why it has been successful.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

actually there is a big competition happen if all have create there own cryptocurrency in there country,and i thinks this is bad for the economy,because,every nation has its own capability to manipulate there own digital system,and maybe the market  is no one could creating a digital bussiness again or ICO project development  in the block chain market because,because everyone could have there own crypto investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

If individuals or legal entities create their own crypto currency, then each such coin should perform some useful function other than a payment facility. This state can create its own coin only to fulfill the function of money, some decentralized coins can also perform only this function. For all others, their coins must first of all have a different purpose and it is permissible to use these coins as a means of payment to secure this assignment. If someone wants to release their digital coin only with the function of money, it will certainly be completely useless.
It is not even possible as that would be extremely insane and individual cryptocurrency that is based on nothing or any real solution is invaluable and if everyone keeps having their own cryptocurrency, who is going to be accepting it? There are some things that are not even supposed to be asked as a question and the fact that it is a decentralized world, does not mean that we will just keep seeing things play out in a way that everyone will just start getting stupid.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

In my opinion since Our world as it is now revolves around the current economy and I don't see that changing at all. Essentially, what we need to do is be smart and work hard to stay afloat. The richest of the rich will always be there because they know their way around their business. I'm part of the middle class people who get by day to day and continuously prepare for the rainy days.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

If everyone in their own country will have their own cryptocurrency then the value will be decreasing even more since it will be just the same as fiat, the volatility of the market is the reason why every people who are investing on bitcoins are earning a huge amount of profit.

arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

There are already so many coins and now we do not need coins from every country. Also, it will lead to a lot of manipulations and those countries may ban other coins.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

Sounds like a stupid Theory, but if everybody would have his own currency it would be like barter again

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
For me personally, I don’t think creating our own currency would be that much easier if we want to create a standard currency but if we want to create a standard less currency, then I think we can make it with the home paper and no problem will come in doing that. I am saying this because when we see printing of money, there are allot of heavy machines that the person can’t even afford.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Everyone? you mean each individual not every country?

That will be a disaster and everyone will have their own worlds proclaiming that their currencies are even worth than the government's currency. I don't think that this will happen in the future, it's possible if each company will have their own currency but for individuals that sounds ridiculous.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

if everyone has own currency, who is going to use it?
every single person will use his own coin and refuse others, no common use

you could create coin but less likely it will be a currency widely accepted by people
your coin needs major acceptance by people who will use it for daily trade
then your coin will be treated as stores of values (or currency) agreed by many users
without all that, your coin will be just a coin and will never turn into a currency
Based on what you said about everyone using their own coin, how on earth do they even want to use it ?
Is it not when it is accepted in exchange for something that makes it usable ?

The thing here is more like, you creating your own currency and then bag holding it with no real life usage, nothing to use it for, just there in your wallet and then you get frustrated at the end and abandon it. Nothing different from all those scam coins with no value in the market as it will end up having no value at all just like you mentioned in your second paragraph.
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

everybody in the world is competing to make the best electronic money or crypto currency from there, so I think it's natural because human nature will always compete with other people Undecided
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
Creating your own currency is not hard at all, the hardest part is making your own currency worth. You don't have to worry about that even though there are a lot of coins out there only small of them has value and adopted by mass moreover, it is not certain the coins that we made could attract the investors and be used by many people however I have to admit that too much currency can be bad for economic system.
It is one thing to create a token or a coin and it is another thing to create a value for it.
What some people do not understand is that the reason some coins are called shit coins, or the reason they have no trading volume is because there is simply no worth or value for them and in the absence of that, such a coin or token becomes totally useless.

Nothing serious will definitely happen if everyone starts creating their own currency and the only thing bound to happen is that there will just be huge pollution in the space and everyone will just be busy bagholding their own coin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

It is not so easy to create your own crypto currency and it is hard to convince many people to use it too. And if everybody make their own currency, they are the one who will only use their own currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: