Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:31:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

ethereum is the most stable currency among the crypto currencies and has the highest potential to rise. the price has reached 800 dolars these days. for me the rise will continue.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Ethereum now hits $716.73.
I'm sure that next month, the price of ETH can hit $800. Hopefully, it will be much higher more than the price.
Now, people are growing to believe again in ETH because of its rising price. It is good for the progress of this altcoin itself.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

I think there are a lot of positive signals across the market right now.
So this is good news, because people are gradually restoring confidence.
I don’t think so that there is any such reason because of which we don’t admit the potential of the altcoins like that of ETH whose demand in the international market is continuously increasing and that the ones who are investing their money into such coins are very much satisfied with the way it is performing as they are making a huge earning because of it. The market value of ETH will rise even higher and that we need to hold our coins.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

I feel the price around 800-1000$ is what ETH is gonna maintain in the long run. It started from 5$ and has now established itself as the second largest crypto currency. It would never overtake bitcoin but can very well serve alongside it as the second most popular currency. It did take hit for a very long but I'm glad to see that it has finally recovered and maintaining its stable price.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

Ethereum once reached the $ 800 rate about 2 weeks ago and now Ethereum is stable at $ 700 rate, if Ethereum keeps stable and does not decrease then this will be great for ICO project
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

Ethereum has had an amazing run in the last couple of years and I think the run will continue. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies out there with continuous improvements being made to its network.
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

I think this is just a beginning. Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. I think the current price is normal. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, it will rise to a higher price. The price of Ethereum in 2018 has Hope to break through 3,000 US dollars.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

the taste is indeed not a number that is impossible to be achieved by the ethereum. Currently only ethereum has reached a price of $740. I am sure that this year-end price prediction will be soaring it really will happen. We just see just how high the price later ethereum going up.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

eth reach $ 800 is just the beginning and I am sure the future of eth will rise again like 2017 yesterday and it will all make the world crypto will be excited again and do not rule out if coins that appear will run following the rise of eth

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
rmyles25

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Yes it is way better than bitcoin nowadays. ETH has become the the better option nowadays for stable cryptocurrency.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Ethereum is one of the best technology and founder is working continue to improve it. Currently they are implementing sharding to make it more fast.

Ethereum will touch all time high this year.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/
We are pleased and enough now 700. There is no stability and growth in capitalization, so you can not say the final forecasts, but the fact that there is some stabilization in the market before the jerk is yes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

yes I am sure in 2018 Ethereum will reach $ 800 because what I see today Ethereum growth is very good and Ethereum is experiencing a bull run and can be profitable in the future and the market also has a large capitalization

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

I think that over a certain period of time, you will come a little above this level and fall a little under it. There is no certainty and stability in the market at present, and it is possible that very serious fluctuations may be seen. The only thing to do in this case is to avoid harmful panic sales and to evaluate the fluctuations by buying and selling.
cuongnp7777

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

very easy $800

I'm hold and wait ETH = $1200

Grin Grin
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

The market cap and value of ETH is still going up and rising. Many peoples still put their belief in this crypto. We can make a great chance to pick and hold this altcoin. To reach around $800, I think it can. Let's see the ending of this year.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

as per my prediction, eth will recover in the middle of the year and get better by the end of the year. it is time we start playing our coins to buy coins that will be good later this year.

my advice, we must be careful in investing our capital because we can not be sure what will happen in the future, research and analysis is a guide to invest.

I read a lot about the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States (SEC) will decide whether Ethereum will be considered safe or not. If the SEC decision is not good then it will be very disturbing the existing market today, therefore we must be careful in investing our capital.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

We are pleased and enough now 700. There is no stability and growth in capitalization, so you can not say the final forecasts, but the fact that there is some stabilization in the market before the jerk is yes.

I agree, I think its better to see the price above $700 as a good price to begin with. $800 will come and its just a matter of time. Let's say we just take baby steps before at the back of our minds it will go and reach ATH. The technology behind is really good, we only need the proper mindset of investor to push the price again and even hit $2K in the next couple of years.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

It's unavoidable. For a long time it was clear that ethereum simply waits for its hour in order to rise in price
You're right. I still believe that one day we will see the price of ETH is 5000 dollars. I bought and hold ETH coins. All of my assets are invested in ETH
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

I think, this is a very good achievement and awakening, and soon we will say welcome $ 1,000 to ethereum. hopefully achieved in the near future
By the end of December, we were seeing the imitation of ETH is 1k4. So I think history will repeat in late 2018. By the end of the year, the price of the electronic money market will increase at least three times by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: