Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Bitcoin dominance is very strong ATM. When altcoins start gaining a lot Ethereum could go back over $800 soon.

I agree, the ETH is already approaching $500.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Even if it managed to hit that price, at this time, the coin is suffering, even though the price of bitcoin is going up the price of ethereum seems to be going in the other direction. Don't get me wrong, I believe in ethereum as much as the next investor, just that the price now isn't encouraging. I do expect us to surpass $800 at the end of this year.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

So happy to see that the positive wave is back in the market. It is most certainly delayed but better late then never.
It was really heart breaking to see the market scale down like that. I had almost given up hope of a recovery but then the whales came into the action and here we are. Again BTC approaching 8000$ mark. Breaking resistance level after the other. Same stands true for ethereum too.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

For now, in fact, the price of Ethereum is still under some months ago. the rate is around $473.32 . It is still under $500 therefore it is much better to add our amount of investing in this altcoin. ETH is promising, very promising.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

For now, in fact, the price of Ethereum is still under some months ago. the rate is around $473.32 . It is still under $500 therefore it is much better to add our amount of investing in this altcoin. ETH is promising, very promising.

Ethereum is one of the top coins in crypto and it had a promising features with a good performance in the past few years and I fully believe that it will increased and reach the expensive price.

kingter godd

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

Yes, Ethereum is really pumping and past $800 which is a bit fast in my opinion. I think maybe we can see another all-time-high in the next coming months assuming that the market keeps on pumping like this.
konok232

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I think, this is a very good achievement and awakening, and soon we will say welcome Ethereum price touching $1000 soon. hopefully achieved in the near future. This is very good news. This it would be great for all of us.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I have trust with Ethereum. But so many time has been passed. And price still under the my expectation. I think, we need some big news.
Kelarid

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

I have trust with Ethereum. But so many time has been passed. And price still under the my expectation. I think, we need some big news.

That is right. After the next major upgrade, the price could rise a lot.
esteam026

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

As of this very moment, an 800usd per ETH is a pure money, i am happy to see that cryptocurrencies this time are performing good according to my predictions. For the next 5 years, it will be tripled, so this time, i am holding it. Who knows, i could be one of millionaire here in my hometown because of ETH
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

I was disappointed because price of ETH does not expect, the price is increasingly showing signs of decrease, more and more valuable go down in later.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Ethereum is bound to go up in 2018-2019. No other altcoin can compete with it at the expense of three main factors: first, more and more platforms use Ethereum as a trading tool; secondly, the wider use of smart contracts based on Ethereum; thirdly, the decentralization of cloud computing.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

As of this very moment, an 800usd per ETH is a pure money, i am happy to see that cryptocurrencies this time are performing good according to my predictions. For the next 5 years, it will be tripled, so this time, i am holding it. Who knows, i could be one of millionaire here in my hometown because of ETH
Etherium is no doubt a very strong crypto currency, I think that once the bad news will finish then we will surely see the price increase too much. Etherium is current the best place for investment because its price is still too much low as compare to its potential. I think that its price will very soon increase too much.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

ETH is now at $400. I don't know why. It's really down too much compared to last year. This year's market has come to the grim time.
Kelarid

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

ETH is now at $400. I don't know why. It's really down too much compared to last year. This year's market has come to the grim time.

The price drop is due to the reduction of the ICO.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Ethereum is such a coin  that can easily reach one thousand dollar or more  based on it's daily uses and the traffic of ICO been hosted on it's platform! Buying ethereum at present market price is a still!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
almaaaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Based on my own opinion, I do believe that the price will rise because compared to bitcoin and other altcoins, Ether has one advantage. The demand for it is constantly maintained, thanks to a number of ICO selling their tokens based on the Protocol ERC20, which can be bought only for Ether, just wait and see. Keep your faith my friends. Everything is gonna be okay.
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

Ethreum — stage for the undertaking acknowledgment, blockchain creation and savvy contracts conclusion. there is nothing behind the bitcoin, this is simply computerized resource, an other option to fiat decentralized cash. Ether is what might as well be called the requested in specific circles benefit . And keeping in mind that there is a major interest for this administration, there is an interest for crypto-ethereum. What's more, in the following couple of years, the interest for these administrations will just increment, and additionally the ETH cost.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

Now the coin is falling back down at a rate that no one expected would be possible with such a coin. After ethereum hit that 800 market from there it was just something of a downward spiral with the prices, even when bitcoin started to go up the price of ethereum still did not follow. I think what this means is that there is still a lot of growing to be done on the part of ethereum.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

ethereum is a great,meaningful and potential altcoin to hold as a long term investment,though the crypto market is volatile but ethereum value will rise but am not sure the value figure it will be by the end of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: