Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Yep ethereum will going to $1000 this year. The future of the ethereum is a very very bright altcoin. The technology is very strong. The team is very nice. Things are very good. The value will increase a lot.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

Yes
There are positives and even words such as Eth would prosper beyond 800$
I have a quoted message and it will make or break ETH in few days

“”
On May 7th, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will decide whether or not Ethereum should be deemed a security or not. Keep an eye on your targets around that time as we will see massive panic in the market if there is an unfavorable decision.

“”

In every circumstances remember to Hodl

Yes I think the news about USA is taking effect from today
Eth has gone below 800$ and panick sellers seem to be ready to dump
I think it’s a positive news for investors to buy the dumps and hodl for the future

Positively the future is just 2 months away
When etherum will go beyond 1500$
Let’s all wait for it
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Finally we saw ETH getting some momentum, I will be more happy to see it stable above $800 that has not yet been happened. If that happens for a month or so then we will finally see good market coming back.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

Yes
There are positives and even words such as Eth would prosper beyond 800$
I have a quoted message and it will make or break ETH in few days

“”
On May 7th, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will decide whether or not Ethereum should be deemed a security or not. Keep an eye on your targets around that time as we will see massive panic in the market if there is an unfavorable decision.

“”

In every circumstances remember to Hodl

Yes I think the news about USA is taking effect from today
Eth has gone below 800$ and panick sellers seem to be ready to dump
I think it’s a positive news for investors to buy the dumps and hodl for the future

Positively the future is just 2 months away
When etherum will go beyond 1500$
Let’s all wait for it
It is possible for Ethereum to cross $1000 soon and $1500 in the near future, but the USA news seriously might have impacted its bull run at the moment as you stated. I heard about this news recently and I knew right away that Ethereum might stop its rally soon, but I am fairly confident that it will continue rallying again in the near future which is why I won't be dumping any of my ETH at the moment and will be HODLING them for the long term. The dumpers are seriously stupid if they think that this is a good time to sell Ethereum especially when the entire market is rallying currently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Great time to buy ETH I think.
It's not, the market has been buffed so it's not the right time to buy ETH. Just wait for a day or two and when you see blood on the charts, it's the call for you to buy.
Still relatively cheap but definitely going to see major growth by the end of the year.
Yes it is if we will compare from the all time high but we are on different state now and let's just forget that time, we've been through enough dip for this time.
ETH is now $814, good luck HODLERS.
Yeah, I would not call it blood but I definitely see a small correction first, just like when it first touched 700, it went down almost back to 600 again before slowly rising back up. This is pretty normal I would say, so it might go up all the way to 850 before going down again to maybe 750? Then again, it could just march all the way back up to 900. So if you hold, buy is now.
Like what you are guessing it went back with few price but it didn't crossed back $750. It sits around somewhere $788 to $790. And I'll not argue now if this is the great time to buy because it's obvious that you see some blood stain on the chart, that's the signal and call for everyone to buy whether it's eth, bitcoin or any coin of your choice. So don't wait for further dips or else you will miss this time of dip, we all do believe that crypto is going to a better place soon so keep buying and holding.

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

The growth of Ethereum is really good news.
I have been watching ETH for several weeks, and, in my opinion, its value will stabilize at around 800$.
Let's see how the price changes after disturbing news from USA.

Luclfer

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

Today all altcoins went down. I think tomorrow everything should again go up. News should not affect the growth of cryptocurrencies. I expect that this month ETH will already cost 1000 dollars!
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Yeah its because ethereum is always showing good positive reactions when bitcoin's value has surged up,as most of the altcoins including ethereum is dependent to bitcoin's value as bitcoin is growing most of the coins in the market are growing too,which is why we should be taking our profits because few days from now the market is going to be corrected.

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

it slowed down a little for bitcoin to rise.
marketcap say nothing, but I have faith in Ethereum, it might double (at least) compare to the price rightnow.
1000$ is a important mark to cross, I think

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

And is not end )) I think ETH will be higher when 2017. If you investor i recomend to hold. All news about problems with SEC is fake. Buterin very clever man, and take action for legalization.

I hope as well. I am keeping some amount  of Ethereum  and looking forward higher price in summer or end of this year!
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

I hope is one month Ethereum reaches 1500 $ and many people become rich and happy. It seems like the time is come and ETH is ready to go to the moon!
Ethereum is currently red in the market so again some issues are occur in the market. So we don't expect it will reach 1500 USD in one month but it is best potential platform so this will raise slowly because these are well developed Cryptocurrency. Most of the reputed coins are growing constantly this will reflected in market that means price variation is not big jump in the market.

Yes when a alt coin reach a good value it will be a very good for a crypto currencies to get into forward direction to reach more people to get attracted by people who wants to earn from a little investment.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

I think that like today can only say that Vitalik Buterin is really working on the project and his team is doing everything possible to improve the work of the ETH network so the price for 1ETH starts to rise. I do not think that this is good or bad is a community assessment.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

I heard that ethereum could reach 15 thousands in the end of this year. So we have to prepare some ethereum. Eth will be mooned.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

ETH now has an uptrend and I am confident that the coin will continue to grow. It seems to me that at the end of the year the price can become very high.
MarkNem90

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

ETH will reach its target of breeding this year, if the ETH price goes up it will have a positive impact on other altcoins and this will bring benefits to us. ETH will be the second best of bitcoin, seeing from the developments of the previous year, the ETH continues to rise to stabilize market prices.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

I have bought etherium and I am glad of my purchase. I read everyday messages and news about etherium and much of them are positive. Traders, investors, speculators and even amateurs from a crowd have a positive look on etherium in the future. I am waiting etherium near 2000$ or even higher.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

I hope is one month Ethereum reaches 1500 $ and many people become rich and happy. It seems like the time is come and ETH is ready to go to the moon!
Ethereum is currently red in the market so again some issues are occur in the market. So we don't expect it will reach 1500 USD in one month but it is best potential platform so this will raise slowly because these are well developed Cryptocurrency. Most of the reputed coins are growing constantly this will reflected in market that means price variation is not big jump in the market.

No issues in the market. This is typical for the weekend, because of the low volume of trades. Ethereum will continue the raise in Monday.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I see Ethereum as bitcoin that has a price fluctuations that could be caused by panic and even FUDs. Even it can also by whale investors and ICOs. But lately,  I have noticed that whenever the price of bitcoin increases,  the price of Ethereum also its increase. So it's normal to say that they both goes to the same direction. I guess its cause Ethereum comes second after bitcoin.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

the price was more than $800 before 2018, but in January of this year all the market was falling down until the middle of April, actually it's the back of ethereum and all the cryptocurrencies.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

I heard that ethereum could reach 15 thousands in the end of this year. So we have to prepare some ethereum. Eth will be mooned.

15k $ this year? Someone has overreacted with optimism. I wonder what the predictions are based on. If eth reaches new ATH, everyone should be satisfied.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████