Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
sham100899 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

And is not end )) I think ETH will be higher when 2017. If you investor i recomend to hold. All news about problems with SEC is fake. Buterin very clever man, and take action for legalization.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

It's unavoidable. For a long time it was clear that ethereum simply waits for its hour in order to rise in price
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

I think, this is a very good achievement and awakening, and soon we will say welcome $ 1,000 to ethereum. hopefully achieved in the near future

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

Yes
There are positives and even words such as Eth would prosper beyond 800$
I have a quoted message and it will make or break ETH in few days

“”
On May 7th, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will decide whether or not Ethereum should be deemed a security or not. Keep an eye on your targets around that time as we will see massive panic in the market if there is an unfavorable decision.

“”

In every circumstances remember to Hodl
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I am bullish on Ethereum especially the price touching $1000 soon, but the SEC verdict on Ether being a security is a thing one need to watch out for and not be caught in the storm, if they say Ether is a security then I see a market dip, because alot of ICOs would also be affected especially those that sold their tokens to US citizens

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Yes, Ethereum is really pumping and past $800 which is a bit fast in my opinion. I think maybe we can see another all-time-high in the next coming months assuming that the market keeps on pumping like this.

Well, I'm just happy seeing the price go up again, but I would again be cautious though. I wanted to see a slow increase, but I guess we can't really control people sentiments everyone really wanted to get in and have a piece of the action on Ethereum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

The market was influenced by a lot of news from regulatory and official bodies from around the world. Ethereum still gradually becomes more expensive, over the past week its value has significantly risen and this is good news. However, to reach the next psychological mark at $900 will not be so easy because of fluctuations in the exchange rate and the indecisiveness of players in the market.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

This bull run will continue until surpass $1300, this is my first target price and then my second target is $1500 in next month. No doubt Ethereum is the strongest altcoin and keep become that until now. At the moment no others altcoins can replace ETH although there are many competitor in the market. Many expert predict the price of ETH will be going to $2500 in the end of this year and i agree with that.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Gribovski

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

This is very good news.  And it seems to me that in the near future the price will steadily grow.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

800$ might not be the ending price of ethereum in this current run. Good news for eth holders. Sadly I didn't hold eth because I lack faith.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

Ethereum, although it has now reached almost 800 dollars, you need to understand that there will be a correction and most likely the price will go back to 700 dollars. But in any case, the growth rate of Ethereum remains good and I think that by the end of the year its price will reach 2500 dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:41 AM

Indeed, just today I was surprised to see ethereum in 800$ mark. This is the beginning of ethereum's moving up and continuously increasing. I believe it will reach the 1000$ mark by the end of the month.

derincold

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

it's a great news, I think ethereum will reach its true value this summer. This it would be great for all of us. (The bull is happier in the hot air.)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

It is a good sign that cryptos are doing well now as compared before. Let us all hope that it will continue so that all of us will be happy! Smiley Let's be positive that it will get higher! Smiley

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

This is a good move from Etherum and now the price has touched $ 809, and hopefully this positive trend continues.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

It's just trailer, I think ETH will got to the moon ($2000+) at the end of this year. Really it's a good achievement for ETH and i'm very happy because i already holds many ETH from about 6-7 months. There is a many competitor of ETH in market but no one can run long with ETH, it show that ETH is one of the strongest altcoin in today's date!
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

This is good news for ETH supporters, it really really went up very fast and it's very good since I've been waiting for it for a long time and I think that's still ahead.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Yeah! It is 800$ now. As reddit co creator said not long ago, it would reach 15000$ by the summer. Way optimistic i think, but 2000$ is a goos price for ETH.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

I am encouraged by this growth of the coin and I hope that it will continue to rise in price
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: