Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy ? are you rebranding soon??  (Read 711 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:17:17 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 08:51:26 PM by cryptohunter

what is going on with that place? how many days to fix up this mess?  

Best stick to terminating idle sessions because really that was 10X better than this. All new comers to the alt world will be most impressed.

Spend less time coding more fancy features to attract new business when you cant even handle the traders you do have. Points, affilate linking?? how about getting some hardware and code something that scales out. DAYS of this now.  How long before it just all grind to a halt. Invest in functionality before anything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:20:00 PM

If you read their twitter you would know they ordered 5 new servers and are adding them today.  They also have more on the way. 
12gaFacelift

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:22:31 PM

yeah yeah its all nice to have many server when you can not even have luckycoin running.

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:23:42 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 07:58:28 PM by cryptohunter

If you read their twitter you would know they ordered 5 new servers and are adding them today.  They also have more on the way.  

I read that days ago. Big vern may sort it out after lunch isnt going to cut it. where are the dedicated tech team, how about some redundancy in terms of hardware, any dc worth a cent can lay on all the servers you need in 24 hours max.  This is too big to run as a one man and his pal operation.

I'm  shocked there is not some scandle all the order were deleted. What a disaster, this must have cost some people a fortune, any real business would be looking at serious compensation claims.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:25:58 PM

Gotta love all the datacenter, financial and crypto experts in this place.

~BCX~
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:28:13 PM

~BCX~

Have you changed your opinion on cryptsy?
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:35:06 PM

If you read their twitter you would know they ordered 5 new servers and are adding them today.  They also have more on the way. 

I read that days ago. Big vern may sort it out after lunch isnt going to cut it. where are the dedicated tech team, how about some redundancy in terms of hardware, any dc worth a cent can lay on all the servers you need in 24 hours max.  This is too big to run as a one man and his pal operation.

I shocked there is not some scandle all the order were deleted. What a disaster, this must have cost some people a fortune, any real business would be looking at serious compensation claims.

They had massive unexpected growth.  There were a tiny site with like 1k or less users on at once for 6 months or so.  They got over 3000 new users YESTERDAY.  Do I wish they handled it better?  Hell yeah I do.  But a bunch of other exchanges are taking a shit too without the massive increase cryptsy has seen.  He said they ordered servers days ago, but it takes time to ship, they're installing them today with more on the way.
deodecagone

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:39:15 PM

Ah come on, you should be grateful for craptsy to put you back 20 years ago where any response time were beyond the minute, where sending written mail though the tradittionnal mail was giving you more chance to reach the target dest.

No seriously, totally agree, it is so unprofessionnal, they put some fancy icons while they seem totally unable to build an efficient trading engine that scales.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:55:45 PM

~BCX~

That would be you right? or at least in your distorted version of reality. BCX = mentally unstable.... I enjoyed your rants and threats directed towards cryptsy only a couple of weeks back. Keep taking your meds. You're an amusing fellow. I look forward to your posts, they're always so predictable. They always have the same theme even if presented in slightly different terminology.  "  but then just as you convince everyone you're above screaming and shouting with the rest of us, you totally lose control and start crying like a child and making threats. I would really like to meet you in real life and see what you're like. Obviously you'd need to be cleaned up a bit first.

Your condescending chilld-like sarcasm is actually rather fascinating, in that you're obviously intelligent and yet you feel the need for constant jabs from that lofty intellectual hight at which you alone exist.

Try not to be so predictable, since eventually BCX will just become a posting bot.

VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:11:26 PM

All my problems with Cryptsy seem to be fixed by now. Deposits are going through, etc. The site loads slowly, but that's not going to kill me. >_> A lot of you guys need to calm down, as you seem to have forgotten that every other exchange has *crashed* multiple times in the past.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:55:48 PM

Have you changed your opinion on cryptsy?

No

~BCX~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: